It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Explosives Hurling 4ton Wall Sections on Winter Gardens Roof

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The Pulverized Office Contents, The Pulverized Human Remains, and
The Steel Outer Wall Units land up to 600 feet from the base of the Tower.

Original image

Pressure was applied outward in all directions, at all levels.
The 'Point of Origin' of this pressure wave is evident.
Photographs and videos.
The 'Point of Origin' is in the CENTER OF THE CORE.

A loyal WTC firefighter victim family member presents conclusive evidence that explosives blew 4-ton exterior wall sections 600 feet away from the North Tower to land upon the glass roof of the Winter Gardens building.

C.S.I. 9/11 by Josef Princiotta

Josef Princiotta – Cousin of Firefighter Vincent Princiotta, FDNY, Ladder Company 7, Manhattan, lost in the collapse of the WTC South Tower.

In memory of:

Vincent Princiotta F.D.N.Y.
Engine 16, Ladder 7
Killed on 9/11/01

Sal J. Princiotta F.D.N.Y.
Engine 33, Ladder 9
Killed on 5/1/07

Original image

The roof damage to the Winter Gardens is 600 feet from the base of the tower.
Original image

The 4-Ton steel Outer Wall Units from the Sky Lobby level
had 8 seconds to travel the 600 ft.
These 4-Ton Units exited the North Tower at near 55 MPH.
Original image

Some force was strong enough to accelerate hundreds of 4-ton steel Outer Wall Units from 0 to over 50 MPH in 0.09 sec. and eject the material over 500 ft. out over Lower Manhattan.

This brief force was present, pushing in all directions, for an average time period of-
Approximately 0.09 sec. on each floor. Every floor. 110 floors.

REMARKABLY This Same Force Pattern was present in The South Tower/Marriott

The Same Force was present at The Same Floor Levels and with The Same Results.
The same pressure wave evidence in both North and South towers.
From the same floor levels, the same wall sections are blown the same distances.
C.S.I. 9/11

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Josef Princiotta – Cousin of Firefighter Vincent Princiotta, FDNY, Ladder Company 7, Manhattan, lost in the collapse of the WTC South Tower.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"I am very deeply interested in learning the details and the truth of the Crime of 9/11. I approach it as a crime scene investigation

I live in Anchorage, Alaska. I am a Grass Root Contact for www.911truth.org . I support NO conspiracy theory. I examine the evidence. I do the math.

I focus only on the irrefutable evidence, the weights and measures and the math and physics of the three towers destruction. "There were pre-planted explosives in all three towers."

I give a presentation of this evidence here in Anchorage every Tuesday evening 7:00 PM. I call it C.S.I. 9/11. Here is a flyer:

Original image

We want a full examination of all the evidence by a new 9/11 Commission, in a World Court setting. The evidence warrants it. The victims demand it."

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Why are you lying again?

Aerial map of WTC site

The Winter Garden is at the center left (round domed building) between
Merrill Lynch and American Express (WFC 3)

Another map of area

WTC 7 to the north is 350 ft from North Tower - was heavily damaged
by debris from North Tower. Winter Garden is only half the distance
the walkway to WTC 6 was smashed by the collpase.

Columns from WTC 1 hit the east end of my precious Winter Garden structure, particularly the area directly adjacent to the North Bridge which used to link myself to the WTC complex. I experienced severe collapse of the eastern end framing. Several other semicircular trusses and parts of the dome were also badly damaged. The western two bays of the roof structure remained intact, but were covered with debris. Inspectors estimated that 60 percent of the roofing glass panels of my structure had collapsed. Additional structural collapse occurred on parts of the 2nd and 3rd floor framing adjacent to WFC 2 and WFC 3, the North Bridge connection extension, the ceremonial stair above the circular landing, and the 4th and 5th floors at the eastern end. Localized structural collapse occurred in various other areas of the barrel roof. I was shocked.

But I was not the only one hit. WFC 3 was the most damaged of the WFC towers. Exterior column trees from WTC 1 were found hanging from the southeast corner of WFC 3 and on the setback roof

Damage to WFC 3

[img][/img]

911guide.googlepages.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Where is the evidence that was promised?

The images and diagrams above show only the proposed velocity of various perimeter sections, using values which don't seem extreme by any measure.

If indeed explosives were used, why is it that the heavier sections of debris travelled roughly the same distance as the lighter sections (excluding of course debris so light it can be suspended in air). Explosives detonate at extremely high speeds and accelerate lighter debris to a much higher velocity.

On top of this, how did these explosives make no sound at all? There are videos of the collapse of both towers and we don't hear any of these massive booms that would be expected. Gravy's video clearly shows how loud even a few lbs of explosives are, and you're asking us to believe that hundreds if not thousands of lbs were used in order to produce this effect, but they made no distinguishable noise?

I look forward to your response.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted by exponent
Where is the evidence that was promised?

I look forward to your response.

What are you whining about now?

Travel to Josef Princiotta's website and ask him yourself. Better yet, go to his presentation on Tuesday evening at 7:00 PM and maybe you will learn something. Hold up your hand if he is teaching too fast. Take thedman with you, but it is all probably way above his head.

I focus only on the irrefutable evidence, the weights and measures and the math and physics of the three towers destruction. "There were pre-planted explosives in all three towers."

I give a presentation of this evidence here in Anchorage every Tuesday evening 7:00 PM. I call it C.S.I. 9/11.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
What are you whining about now?

I am "whining" about the fact you feel you can post topics like this, claiming to provide some sort of evidence, and then utterly fail to substantiate your position when requested.

Travel to Josef Princiotta's website and ask him yourself.

Can you not defend your own posts? I was under the impression that there was evidence available. If you understand it, surely you can present it.

Better yet, go to his presentation on Tuesday evening at 7:00 PM and maybe you will learn something.

The last thing I would do is go to this person's presentation and tell them they're wrong in this manner. He is obviously emotionally affected by the deaths of his family members, and I certainly wouldn't want to hurt him further.

Of course that doesn't mean I believe he is correct and I would like to discuss with him the facts of the situation, but he is not here presenting this evidence, you are, so until he registers on this site and posts in this thread, I would ask you to defend your claims.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Everyone knows that when buildings 'collapse' they 'explode' like someone set a nuke off in the middle of it..

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
Everyone knows that when buildings 'collapse' they 'explode' like someone set a nuke off in the middle of it..

I thought WTC7 was suspicious because it didn't throw debris everywhere? How should these buildings have collapsed?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

WTC 7 to the north is 350 ft from North Tower - was heavily damaged
by debris from North Tower. Winter Garden is only half the distance
the walkway to WTC 6 was smashed by the collpase.

No you are seriously in error. Winter Garden is much further away from WTC1 on every diagram I have seen. Besides those measurements are the work of Josef Princiotta. He says 600 ft; I would say over 500 feet away from WTC1. His photo shows the 4 ton exterior wall sections stacked up on top of Winter Garden. Perhaps he is measuring to the furthest piece.

His claim is both Towers were hurling 4 ton exterior wall sections over 500 feet away in a 360 degree circle around each Tower. Both Towers experienced a top-down explosive demolition after the top floors were collapsed, and were vertical during the entire collapse at near free-fall speed. Neither Tower toppled over in any direction in any video.

Therefore these same 4 ton exterior wall panels were also hurled at WTC7 from WTC1 and damaged that building, although there is strong evidence of explosives in WTC7 long before any Tower collapse. WTC2 was much too far away to damage WTC7. (over 800 feet)

The 'Point of Origin' is in the CENTER OF THE CORE.

The pressure wave to hurl those 4 ton exterior wall sections over 500 feet in all directions came from the massive central core section, which had to be destroyed to enable the near free-fall collapse time of both Towers. Whether demolition explosives in the core at each floor level or much larger devices equally spaced or in the sub-basement level remains to be determined.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Whether demolition explosives in the core at each floor level or much larger devices equally spaced or in the sub-basement level remains to be determined.

I am afraid I'm going to have to ask you again to substantiate these claims in any manner. You have claimed that there is evidence of explosives propelling these wall sections, yet you cannot even give us the rough type or location of these explosives?

Are you familiar with a principle known as the inverse square law? How do you think that would apply to the explosives being set off in such a scenario?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted by SPreston
Whether demolition explosives in the core at each floor level or much larger devices equally spaced or in the sub-basement level remains to be determined.

posted by exponent
I am afraid I'm going to have to ask you again to substantiate these claims in any manner. You have claimed that there is evidence of explosives propelling these wall sections, yet you cannot even give us the rough type or location of these explosives?

Do not know the answer to that. There are probably hundreds of different combinations of possibilities. I also do not know the secret US Military capabilities of their highly trained demolition teams nor the limits of their explosives. Their capabilities are surely much greater than that of ordinary demolition crews who must keep their costs down to remain competitive. I do know that WTC 1 did not topple over towards Winter Garden, but collapsed straight down in what appears to be a top-down explosive demolition. In the photos and videos, heavy pieces of structural steel exterior wall sections are hurled upward and outward at a distance equal to and beyond the width of the Tower. Since the explosive demolition is roughly equal in a 360 degree circumference, the explosive wave must be emanating from the heavy core structure which needed to be destroyed anyway.

I also know that the heavy 4 ton exterior wall sections resting on top of Winter Garden are over 500 feet away from WTC 1. There is also a much heavier much larger exterior wall piece piercing the WFC 3 building and several more pieces piercing the wall 15 stories up.

[edit on 10/29/08 by SPreston]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Do not know the answer to that. There are probably hundreds of different combinations of possibilities.

So in fact you don't have evidence of explosives being used? You simply suspect that they were used?

heavy pieces of structural steel exterior wall sections are hurled upward and outward

They were not hurled upwards, this is an illusion caused by the upper section of the building collapsing and sucking in the dust from above. This is clearly evident on videos of the collapse.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted by SPreston
heavy pieces of structural steel exterior wall sections are hurled upward and outward

posted by exponent
They were not hurled upwards, this is an illusion caused by the upper section of the building collapsing and sucking in the dust from above. This is clearly evident on videos of the collapse.

You are quite mistaken. And how did 4 ton and much larger pieces of exterior wall structural steel wall sections get hurled over 500 feet away?

These video analyses by David S Chandler show heavy steel pieces being hurled out from the North Tower alleged gravity collapse at 70 mph. Further analysis identifies the origin of the ejection as about the 82nd floor, where the vertical motion of the building was no more than half that speed

High Speed Ejection from WTC1 - An Analysis
by David S Chandler - Physics-Mathematics Educator - BS-Physics (IPS); MS-Mathematics

High Speed Ejection from WTC1--Further Analysis - Result: over 70 mi/hr
Further analysis identifies the origin of the ejection as about the 82nd floor

Another High Speed Ejection from WTC1 - Result: over 70 mi/hr

Stabilized Video of South Tower

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Let's get a little perspective on the relative sizes/distances involved here prior to 9/11:

There is NO evidence of explosives launching material horizontally apart from a somewhat misguided insistence on that being the only way it could happen. I think it's the just the pure scale of the event that has so many observers so confused about simple physics at work, not to mention the blatant 'spin' coming from certain quarters.

It's doubly tragic that the susceptable relatives of those who lost their lives in this event have to be subjected to the extra heartache induced by what I see as possibly deliberate non-truths (or unproven ones at very least) being thrust upon them where it's not warranted. Whose hide will they be calling for once they work how they've really been played?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted by Pilgrum
It's doubly tragic that the susceptable relatives of those who lost their lives in this event have to be subjected to the extra heartache induced by what I see as possibly deliberate non-truths (or unproven ones at very least) being thrust upon them where it's not warranted. Whose hide will they be calling for once they work how they've really been played?

If you think families of 9-11 victims are prowling the internet, searching out 9-11 Official Conspiracy Theory websites, and concentrating on threads such as Evidence Of Explosives Hurling 4ton Wall Sections on Winter Gardens Roof, then perhaps they believe they have good reason to, and simply seek justice for their deliberately murdered loved ones.

You do know that some families of 9-11 victims actually have their own websites with which they are seeking justice,don't you? Or don't you bother to read anything before you post your opinion?

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"I am very deeply interested in learning the details and the truth of the Crime of 9/11. I approach it as a crime scene investigation

I live in Anchorage, Alaska. I am a Grass Root Contact for www.911truth.org . I support NO conspiracy theory. I examine the evidence. I do the math.

I give a presentation of this evidence here in Anchorage every Tuesday evening 7:00 PM. I call it C.S.I. 9/11. Here is a flyer:

Original image

We want a full examination of all the evidence by a new 9/11 Commission, in a World Court setting. The evidence warrants it. The victims demand it."

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
There is NO evidence of explosives launching material horizontally apart from a somewhat misguided insistence on that being the only way it could happen.

Well, let's not go about totally dismissing the possibility of super seakrut Hushaboom© explosives. All the energy with none of the nasty noise. Or the equally seakrut non-EMP-emitting nuclear weapons that some have posited were used. None of these geniuses seem to want to recognise that Newtonian physics accounts for everything observable.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Well, let's not go about totally dismissing the possibility of super seakrut Hushaboom© explosives.

You sir are either a trolling fool or completely ignoring all the evidence.

There were thousands of people fleeing from the scene from earth shaking explosions, and hundreds of firefighters (some of which were ex-military) reported seeing flashes of light going around the building like a demolition sequence, along with reporting that they heard and felt massive explosions and pretty much knew bombs were going off. But you say they must of been hushaboom??

This doesn't sound like hushaboom either:

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You are quite mistaken. And how did 4 ton and much larger pieces of exterior wall structural steel wall sections get hurled over 500 feet away?

The towers were well over 500ft tall and stored huge amounts of potential energy. This can easily account for all of the energy used in accelerating these pieces. On the other hand demolition explosives do not work by sheer explosive force.

These video analyses by David S Chandler show heavy steel pieces being hurled out from the North Tower alleged gravity collapse at 70 mph. Further analysis identifies the origin of the ejection as about the 82nd floor, where the vertical motion of the building was no more than half that speed

In your earlier post you claim that all ejections were similar, but now a single section is blown out at excessively high velocity? I'm sure you're aware that there have been many proposed explanations for this, but how do you explain this with explosives? Did the explosives somehow become focused so instead of exploding outwards from the core they individually selected this piece?

You are unfortunately using a faulty argument style here, and that is "present things that are odd". Many things occur which are strange, but unless you have some coherent theory to explain these things then they can not be used to corroborate your theory.

Tell me SPreston, why did these pieces accelerate more than the ones surrounding them and how was this achieved? Can you answer either of these?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
hundreds of firefighters (some of which were ex-military) reported seeing flashes of light going around the building like a demolition sequence

Hundreds? Even the most rabid conspiracists typically quote a debunked paper claiming 118 first responders heard explosions. To extend this and claim that hundreds saw flashes of light going around the building is quite simply ridiculous. Please provide 5 of these quotes. If there are truly hundreds, under 5% should not be a difficult figure to match.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join