It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Implementation in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I have recently read a thread here about privacy in the UK the article is very scary, it goes on to explain how we in the UK are the most ominotred group of people in the world.

I can only hope that this sort of monitoring doen't prove "too successful" and other countries start to adopt it.

I basic point i'm trying to make here is if the NWO does exist implementation of their plan could be taking place in the UK

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Seen the new finger print machines the Police in the UK have on trial at the minute? They stop you in your car, they take a finger print to check your the owner of said vehicle.

Now, how is that going to work if they don't plan on finger printing every single person in the UK? Oh dear, does it mean they will/want to? you can bet a weeks wages they will do so soon.

Thats not to mention the catch all every arrest means finger printing photo and DNA kept on file forever even if released with no charges.

Communist China doesn't do this for its people, nor did the soviet union. Great to be 'bri'ish ain't it'.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

Seen the new finger print machines the Police in the UK have on trial at the minute? They stop you in your car, they take a finger print to check your the owner of said vehicle.

Now, how is that going to work if they don't plan on finger printing every single person in the UK? Oh dear, does it mean they will/want to? you can bet a weeks wages they will do so soon.

Thats not to mention the catch all every arrest means finger printing photo and DNA kept on file forever even if released with no charges.

Communist China doesn't do this for its people, nor did the soviet union. Great to be 'bri'ish ain't it'.

The UK also has the largest concentration of CCTV camera monitoring on the planet. They are officially the most 'Watched' population on earth!

Big Brother - we LOVE ya!

[edit on 28-10-2008 by jimbo999]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Not to mention over 144 agencies that can use anti terror laws against you at any time.

Anti terror laws are now being used to catch graffiti kids and people who throw rubbish into the wrong bins, or those the government believe live too far ffrom a school to be able to send their kids to it.

Makes you wonder doesn't it? all those communists of old now sat in power at no:10; bet the stasi would of loved some of the powers UK agencies have now.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Not to mention over 144 agencies that can use anti terror laws against you at any time.

Do you know where i can find this list of agencies?

Regards

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Its also now illegal to even carry scissors in a public place due to the "rise" in crime, per head crime hasn't risen, even the police come on the news and say crime is dropping. Unfortunately the media disagree and as usual they get the side of the people and get things changed.

They do seem to trial things here in the UK.

Edit: Thought I should clarify that I may be wrong when it comes to the crime rates as I haven't checked it out myself of late. I was just pointing out that the media fuels the fear in the UK most often than not and that now we cant even carry simple tools with even small blades in case we want to stab people. The exception to this rule is if you need it for your job or if the blade is less than 3 inches.

Oh and I remembered some other things to add.

They can stop and search anyone on the street now to check for said bladed objects.

We cant protest within a good distance of the houses of parliament.

Those with a history containing certain mental disorders can be taken and locked up at any time. (needs verifying as it was a good friend with a certain disorder who told me of this)

If you have served time in prison you cant protest without arrest..

[edit on 28/10/2008 by CuriosityStrikes]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well the Uk is home to Lord Rothchild and the extended family you KNOW.
Annd
An Orwellian nightmare is simply the natural conclusion to totalitarian rule unless the institutions and the system are changed and all its leaders, well they will gain absolute control and power over all individuals, its just a matter of time really.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriosityStrikes
Its also now illegal to even carry scissors in a public place due to the "rise" in crime, per head crime hasn't risen, even the police come on the news and say crime is dropping. Unfortunately the media disagree and as usual they get the side of the people and get things changed.

They do seem to trial things here in the UK.

Edit: Thought I should clarify that I may be wrong when it comes to the crime rates as I haven't checked it out myself of late. I was just pointing out that the media fuels the fear in the UK most often than not and that now we cant even carry simple tools with even small blades in case we want to stab people. The exception to this rule is if you need it for your job or if the blade is less than 3 inches.

Oh and I remembered some other things to add.

They can stop and search anyone on the street now to check for said bladed objects.

We cant protest within a good distance of the houses of parliament.

Those with a history containing certain mental disorders can be taken and locked up at any time. (needs verifying as it was a good friend with a certain disorder who told me of this)

If you have served time in prison you cant protest without arrest..

[edit on 28/10/2008 by CuriosityStrikes]

As much as I agree with you that the media are using their "powers" to convince everyone to give up their freedom for supposed safety, stop and search procedures are beneficial. Many kids, some as young as 12, are walking around the streets of London and will stab someone without a second thought. Obviously it would have to be for something, but nothing too major. Someone tries to rob you. Doesn't show you a knife. You fight back, they pull the knife and there you are with a 6 inch scar for the rest of your life, or worse.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
One of my mates before was telling me about plans of a chip being placed inside of our passports to monitor our travelling and to keep an eye on criminals etc. Has anyone else heard about this?

Its pretty messed up to realise that we are actually living in a big brother style society now,it wouldn't surprise me if you were walking down the street one day and a voice from no where requests that you go to the dairy room

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
talking of surveillance society,has anyone seen a film called eagle eye released recently?

its america,but it does make you think...me and a mate saw it yesterday and only afterwards did we notice the amount of cctv cameras around on the way back

this is london,by the way.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
London seems to be the Big Brother capital of the world. I live in a small town up north, and our town centre has had 3 CCTV cameras on large poles put in recently... so it aint just big cities.

I make comment here mainly after reading the 'you cant protest if you have served time in jail'. What the hell kind of law is that... should it really make a difference whether you have served a jail sentence as to what your political views are. I guess the arguement i that ex jail folk are more likely to cause disturbances or violence, or that prison has changed their perceptions on government but this law really did sneak under the radar...

a bit more proof, if ever we need it, of the increasing control

[edit on 29-10-2008 by clw99]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Now, how is that going to work if they don't plan on finger printing every single person in the UK? Oh dear, does it mean they will/want to? you can bet a weeks wages they will do so soon

Having been a good boy for 38 years and never been fingerprinted before, how would scanning my finger tell if i am the owner of the vehicle when my fingerprint details are not on record (as far as I am aware). I would be more concerned if I was scanned and they WERE on record !!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I hate the idea of being watched everywhere I go, or having to give my fingerprints for no reason in the street. Whats next a quick DNA swab to see if it was me that dropped my cigarette butt or chewing gum in the street. Maybe a urine sample? I'll happily give them a urine sample.
As for all fingerprints being on record, they don't have mine and I'll make sure they never do.
I will not be made to feel like a terrorist in my own country. And, anyway in my opinion terrorists see themselves as freedom fighters, you know one man's freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. So, if they are so desperated to have us catalogued they must be a little scared of us, because if everyone stopped and thought about what is taking place before there very

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I find this to be quite relevant considering the contents of your only post....

The moronic tyranny of the "there´s no proof" crowd

This thread was made just for you.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
As far as i know the passports have had chips in them for over a year, I know mine has... The reason being just to store the information on your passport electronically so that it can be scenned increasing efficency. I dont buy it. Also people have failed to mention that also in the uk (might not be all over, but in the north it is) There are chips fitted onto your waste bins, recording how much waste you dispose of. There were even talks on taxing people who produce more waste for 'the good of the environment'.

It makes me sick. And the CCTV thing is right. On every main traffic light in my town there is a camera which is able to take a picture of youre face and youre number plate, and can record you jumping a red light. The police also use Autamatic NumberPlate Recognition Software thatc an scan hundreds of plates a minute and instantly get feedback as to where that vehicle is registerd and a complete backgroud on the vehicle and the driver.

The terror laws are also true... They can seize any electronic equipment at any border crossing indefinatley and with no reason.... other than on the premise that you might be a terrorist.

I ask, What's Next?!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbduff

Now, how is that going to work if they don't plan on finger printing every single person in the UK? Oh dear, does it mean they will/want to? you can bet a weeks wages they will do so soon

Having been a good boy for 38 years and never been fingerprinted before, how would scanning my finger tell if i am the owner of the vehicle when my fingerprint details are not on record (as far as I am aware). I would be more concerned if I was scanned and they WERE on record !!

Am I wrong in thinking that all babies born are fingerprinted?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The majority of CCTVs in the UK are in private hands. I even know a house on a quiet back street near me - and I live in a quiet unregarded market town - that has CCTV outside it.

I have CCTV in my shop.

The govt aren't watching us. WE are watching us.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

The govt aren't watching us. WE are watching us.

LOL! you can't be serious!?

If so, I want to live in the world your mind has created for you. Invite me or show me how to do it. Are there drugs involved?

new topics

top topics

join