It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to astral project?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have been looking at sites for information on how to do this for the past hour and haven't found any information on what you should practice to be able to AP. What are some good practice techniques? I am willing to start doing some right now.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Not to disappoint you, but there are many threads already on ATS covering this, and other aspects, of astral travel... from different methods to hinderances, to potential threats on the astral realm.

Check it out... if what you are looking for doesn't come up, let me know. I'm a 'been there, done that' person who has alot of experience in this field.

Later.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I did do a search on ATS and I have been going through links of sites on APing someone posted and havent found much learning techniques. Please help

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
www.mysticweb.org...

this should cover it

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Ok I tried doing a technique I find on the internet.. I was really relaxed and my body started feeling weird, it started getting tingly and it was like buzzing, like vibrating. It was very strange, also while this was happenning the inside of my eye lids were forming what looked like surges of electricity, it was really weird. I kept going but I was disturbed by my fathers loud tv in the living room. Was I getting anywhere when this happenned?

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
yeah i think you might have....the buzzing, vibrations are usually a trigger to an oobe.

try practicing when you can be assured of silence...little distractions, no matter how minute will hamper your progress.

i also recommend signing up for the free online course offered by mystic web...very valuable info

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Here is the easy occult method for AP.

When you first wake up the morning, but before you open your eyes, imagine that you are spinning along your axis. Imagine the spin faster and faster. Keep this up for several minutes. Reman playful about this, do not tense up.

Wait and see what happens next LOL.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flash
Here is the easy occult method for AP.

When you first wake up the morning, but before you open your eyes, imagine that you are spinning along your axis. Imagine the spin faster and faster. Keep this up for several minutes. Reman playful about this, do not tense up.

Wait and see what happens next LOL.

Dizziness? Confusion? Disorientation? Lack of awareness of surroundings? Come on, am I warm!

But seriously, this may not be a bad idea... since you are already totally relaxed and almost in an alpha state... when you JUST wake up, or just before you fall asleep... it would be interesting to experiment with your consciousness and see what you can do at those times!

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
there are quite a few methods for AP, this one involves using an invisible rope to 'pull' yourself out. doesnt use any visualisation so you can spend save your energy once you get into the astral.

www.outofbody.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thanks alot. When I said 'fight like they do on the Matrix' I meant since I figured you could do anything, you could create like a simulation to use or something. My plan: When I exit my body, I'm gunna watch the Animix Project. However, as you guys have been telling me, that won't be what's on my mind. I agree with the person who said you wouldn't want to fight anything native to the Astral Plain. I'll be sure to post my expirence.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join