It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Dean's recent interview: The Coming of Nibiru

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 38181
How did BOB go from 2nd LT to a Sgt Major? Was he demoted for some reason? Wikipedia is lacking his information.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by 38181]

Warrent Officer?? probably....
this is one possibility

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I get a bit sick and tired of these interviews.
Yeah sure it's all good stuff but it's the same old sh*t over and over.

He seemed to flake towards the end, to me it was like he was just regurgitating other people stuff.

When are we going to hear something new?

It's probably very interesting to newcomers, but to me, it;s just a rehash.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The orbital distance between the Earth and the Sun has over the years only changed less than one millimeter. This should indicate that "Planet X / Nibiru / Vulcan / Insert Name Here" cannot really be a brown dwarf or a huge mass about to jump up to wreck the Earth by the year 2012 or any time soon unless travelling at velocities unheard of for planets. My wild guess at such a mass moving at such a velocity and huge orbit should of lost it's assosiation to Sol long ago.

If it was in our travelling path awaiting to collide into us (as some say it is, so any serious sideeffects on the planets is not showing up), then the galactical drift of our galaxy would indicate this by changing speed or angle or combinations of both. Over the years it does change, but that number is also really small, indicating that a huge mass on collision with us sometime soon is highly unlikely even it were in our direction of travel.

We orbit around the sun every year, which means we are at different angles plus also end up infront of Sol in our direction of travel sometimes, so we should of witnessed wobbles and the object would not be able to hide behind Sol from our viewing perspective all across our 12 month orbit.

If a mass existed that could be classed as a planet or brown dwarf heading into our vicinity, it would have to be extraordinary, because it's not showing up on any recent data we've aqquired.

A smaller mass on collision with us will most likely spell doom for itself, Sol is a pretty large mass, close to double the mass of an average star, and Jupiter will usually wipe the floor clean afterwards.

For all these reasons, I don't tihnk I am going to place my eggs in the "remote viewers" baskets any time soon until there is some kind of mathematical data to back up their claims. Everything they have claimed in the past so far has been wrong. They just keep changing dates, so they obviously don't have a clue about Nibiru themselves.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I watched it two nights ago. I will say this, the man has been blowing whistles for a long time. And his long life has contributed to a plethera of knowledge. He is very aware of his current position in life and accepts it. He clears his throat every 2 mins, seems to be in bad health. But i would cherish this gem since he won't be around too much longer, hopefully still around by 2017, his projected Nibiru passing.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

yeah i agree - i'm just happy to hear another interview with him, period! last year, he said he wouldn't be involved in any more interviews, but he was kind enough to let Project Camelot interview him one more time! i'd imagine it's important then...

i just like hearing all sides of a story, whether true or not!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but not one single astronomer has corroborated anything regarding Sitchin's Niburu theory. Is there actually any evidence (apart from unverifiable anonymous sources)?

I received the UFO Digest email last night. They had an article on PX. I was told to disregard Mark Hazelwood's prediction of 2003 and Nancy Lieder was also cited as a credible source. It hardly adds up to much does it?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan.Dare

personally i don't hold too fastly to Sitchin's material, but i don't think it hurts to hear what he's got to say!

there are many better authors out there that are more credible!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

ain't you just an angry little troll

turn off the computer if u dont like him

dummy

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
here's the transcript for the interview, just released by Project Camelot:

www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Sounds like the ramblings of a deluded man who told one too many lies and now believes them to be the truth. He's simply going over what's been written in conspiracy books.
Anyone can do that. Yawn! evidence please! Read Sitchin, found it all nonsense.

He says Aliens wouldn't allow a nuclear war and would intervene if we used nuclear weapons. Meanwhile 2000 nuclear detonations later, the Aliens are no where to be seen.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by kindred]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
My favorite part of the Bob Dean interview is when he talks about how humans create their own little fake worlds instead of facing reality. The failure by some to admit that 9/11 was an inside job is just one example:

Kerry Cassidy: We have gotten the most incredible response to your interview. I have to say it’s actually been the most popular of all our interviews...

BD: That’s nice to hear.

KC: ... and I think that there is a reason for that.

BD: Well, thank you.

KC: I think that in many ways you put yourself on the line, and you actually embody the curiosity that was, like, rampant in all of us. And you did it at a time when... and in the military, no less. And you broke rules, and you kind of stuck it out. You’re just... You’re like...You’re just... I don’t know... a one-man disclosure project, as far as I’m concerned.

BD: Well, thank you, Kerry. That’s very kind of you to say that. But let me explain something. I was a “normal human being” for a big portion of my life. You know, I was a career military, no-nonsense kind. I wore a crew cut. When I learned what I learned in 1963, ’64, ’65, it changed my life. It changed my way of thinking. And I became obsessed with what I had learned. And, over the years, I’ve learned so much more.

And as I may have mentioned to you earlier, I learned a little bit; I wanted more. You know, talk about an addiction! When you start learning some things about a subject that is so profound... The more I learned, the more I wanted to know, and the more I wanted to know, the more I learned, and the more I learned, the more obsessed I became, and...

You talk about losing your paradigm. My old paradigm literally crumbled around my knees. You know, the world that I thought I lived in, I learned was not the world that I lived in. And the reality that I looked around and thought I saw was not the reality that exists, that much of what we see is an illusion. It’s a result of our own illusions.

We... we humans sometimes, rather than face reality, we create a little world of our own. You know, we get up and go to work. We raise the kids. We buy a house. Buy a car. Take a vacation. Go on about our lives. Try to save money, put a little in the bank for the kids’ college. And live a “normal life”.

And then I learned that there’s no such thing as a “normal life”, that the world that exists is not at all what we think it is. And the more I learned... As I said, my old paradigm crashed around my knees, and... [sighs]

I’m sitting here in front of you as a human wreck, you might say, you know, as to what I used to be. Because I lived in a world that was kind of cut and dried. Oh, you know, do this, do that... You pay your bills, you... It’s not that way at all!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
He says Aliens wouldn't allow a nuclear war and would intervene if we used nuclear weapons. Meanwhile 2000 nuclear detonations later, the Aliens are no where to be seen.

apparently you haven't seen the footage on Larry King about the UFO that shot down a test nuclear warhead...

i think the aliens are starting to realize that humanity's not going to change it's ways, because we're at the stage equivalent of an adolescent - as mature as we think we are, we still have a desire to obtain material possessions for selfish purposes. we're all just big kids when you think about it...

with that in mind, i believe mankind needs a little help, or at least a push in the right direction, and i think that's what Bob Dean's hitting on. "they" don't want to see us inflict any more harm on ourselves - they're tired of seeing us kill, maim, rape, torture, and sell out our own kind...

with the power our (mis)leaders have over us, it appears that some may never awaken from this spell - unless we get some "help"...

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I've probably read more books, surfed more websites than most people when it comes to UFO's and yes I have seen that video before and while intriguing, it proves nothing. I'm simply referring to the fact that Bob Dean speaks total nonsense. He makes out that these Aliens care about this planet and would not allow us to contaminate it. Unfortunately it's too late. There's been 2000 nuclear test detonations, most of which were airborne which is proof in itself that Bob Dean is talking absolute nonsense.

As for humans being uncivilized, if Bob Deans description of these Aliens is anything to go by, then I wouldn't exactly call them civilized. Apparently to them we are nothing but slaves. If the Annunaki think I'm their slave then please come knock on my door, then we'll see who owns who.
Pfft!!!

[edit on 14-11-2008 by kindred]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join