It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Dean's recent interview: The Coming of Nibiru

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
in May 2007, Bob Dean informed Project Camelot that he would never again be involved in another interview. well, i guess he wasn't done saying what he had to say. just recently, on October 22, Bob Dean, granted them the privilege for one last, final interview... and it was about Planet X!

personally, i've always felt the same way about the whole Planet X/Nibiru conspiracy as most of the other folks here on ATS, but Mr. Dean sure does have some interesting things to say about it! right now, i'm not even 1/5 into the interview, but so far he's mentioned the NRO, the MIC, and the "Wise Men" (Majority Agency for Joint Intelligence), and all their connections to one another. also, he mentions the anomaly on Mount Ararat and the "Key Hole" system's involvement with it. ...all that and i'm only 15 minutes into it!

"I'm not paranoid. I just pay attention."
Retired Command Sergeant Major Robert Dean

When we met with Bob Dean in May 2007, he stated that ours would be his last interview. After its publication, we received more mail - all of it generous and appreciative, without exception - than for any other interview we have ever done. We were therefore quite delighted when he agreed to talk with us on record once again.

When we asked Bob what he wanted to discuss, he told us that he had important news, from his own inside sources, about Nibiru: the highly controversial Planet X. This video contains extremely important information for all students of Planet X to consider.

True to form, Bob recounts other intriguing stories, including the NRO's classified discovery of "a goddamn boat" high on Mount Ararat, and confirmation of Henry Deacon's report that the Anunnaki are active on present-day Mars. His humanity, his dignity, his integrity and his humor all shine once again in this new video, and we are very confident that everyone who so enjoyed Bob's 2007 interview with us will find this just as entertaining, interesting, and valuable.

www.projectcamelot.org...

yes, i know, he's talking about Planet X/Nibiru. crazy-talk, right?
but before you tell me how "crazy" you think he is, watch his entire interview, and save your comments for afterwards. keep in mind, the man is almost 80 years-old, so before you say he's doing this for fame or attention, realize that the only thing that keeps his heart warm, like mine, is sharing knowledge to keep the rest of humanity on the same page.

i think there's nothing sadder than people going through life in the dark, without being in-tune with reality... whether the knowledge is right or wrong, i'd still like to know about it, wouldn't you?

peace, & S-T-O!!

[edit on 26-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Evem if Planet X really exsist there's no way it could be here in 2012 like some "freaks" think .... If it came in 2012 it should be somewhere around Jupiter orbit by now ... and believe me it would great problem for earth and all the other planets of Solar System if it would be there ..... There would be earthquakes with magnitude at least 8.0 all the time. We would live in the ruins by now without food and water and would fight and kill each other for everything ....
So as long as you can write on ATS it's not comming

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
How did BOB go from 2nd LT to a Sgt Major? Was he demoted for some reason? Wikipedia is lacking his information.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by 38181]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ok, my tongue is kind of in-cheek on this, but I do find it to be quite interesting and it's easier for me to read up on things in a thread where people aren't (nuts), err, taking it as gospel.

Anyone considered that Nibiru may be some kind of Death Star?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
has everyone even watched all of his interview yet? i didn't even start this thread up until about an hour ago (the interview's almost 2 hours long), and people are already starting to give their opinions on Planet X's improbability of existence... that's all fine and dandy - your opinions are greatly appreciated - but please, watch the interview! i mean, that is what this thread's about, isn't it?

as for Planet X being some sort of "Death Star", that could very well be possible - i've even thought about that before! i'm still watching the interview myself, though...

keep in mind, that personally, i don't think Planet X/Nibiru exists, but that's only because of the information on the internet that sways my knowledge of it! who knows what's true and what isn't?! i just want to hear ALL SIDES OF THE STORY, which is my whole reason for being a member on ATS!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Maynard James Keenan said it once. I'll say it again:

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded *snip*.
Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will
I sure could use a vacation from this
stupid *snip*, silly *snip*, stupid *snip*...
One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.
(Learn to swim. 3x)
Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to beeeeeeeee.

Cuz I'm praying for rain
and I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna see it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all awaaaaaaaaay.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Can someone tell me why they think planet Nibiru is coming?

I wonder how many people are making money out of this Nibiru topic!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

umm.. can you watch the interview, please?? i'm pretty sure he covers this - call it a hunch...

i'm sure many people are making money off of this Nibiru subject, but i'm certain Bob Dean is not one of them...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

Originally posted by TSOM87

umm.. can you watch the interview, please?? i'm pretty sure he covers this - call it a hunch...

i'm sure many people are making money off of this Nibiru subject, but i'm certain Bob Dean is not one of them...

Well i believe it all started from a newspaper didn't it? Saying that Nasa has seen something at the edge of out solar system, right!
Well i thought the bad guys owend the papers and media and what the papers say is all NWO crap? so why believe them now?

Or have i got i wrong?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

...For in fact, Planet X has been spotted by NASA! In 1983, two astronomers named Neugebauer and Houck made headlines with their announcement that they had discovered a `Jupiter-sized planet’, cruising the galaxy at a distance of two billion kilometers from the Sun.

But: the headlines were wrong. What Neugebauer and Houck really told the press was that they discovered an irregularity in the infrared spectrum. It could be almost anything, they stated, ranging from a new planet to a distant galaxy. The press obviously preferred the planet. But after a while it became clear that what the astronomers really saw was a distant galaxy...

www.exitmundi.nl...

Many people, including Mr. Hazlewood, claim that NASA actually sighted Planet X in 1983, and it was reported in the Washington Post! The article claims that two scientists named Neugebauer and Houck used the Infrared Astronomy Satellite (called IRAS) and found a Jupiter-sized object a few billion kilometers out from the Sun.

Guess which it turned out to be? Sure enough, much deeper images were taken, and some of the objects were found to be dense gas clouds in our own Galaxy, while others turned out to be very distant galaxies. In fact, these observations heralded the discovery of a new type of object: Ultra-luminous Infrared Galaxies (ULIRGs). These are galaxies in which there is a burst of stars being born. The cocoons of dust in which the stars are enshrouded generates copious infrared, which is what was detected by IRAS...

www.badastronomy.com...

so basically, some guys discovered what could be a planet or a galaxy, and the press jumped on the notion that it was a planet. since then, NASA has disputed the fact that it could be a planet, and has agreed that it's a distant galaxy instead.

the original Washington Post article from 1983...

now, all i'm trying to do is to compare Bob Dean's testimony to NASA's "official" story... the interview of which i'm still viewing, by the way...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Nice find. Star and flag for the simple reason you had the nerve to bring this subject up. Get used to being called a "Freak" a baburak quote.

I have been a firm believer for many years since about the age of twelve, brought on by my obsessive research into ancient Sumer. Many things as of recent have confirmed my gut instinct of Nibiru and these days I just sit back and wait for the signs.

Have you seen or read any of Marshall Masters work on Nibiru? He is a youtube user and has much on the sbject.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm not finished watching, just wanted to post some thoughts.

The arch, everyone has "assumed" it settled on the top of a mountain from the result of a global flood. Lets play what if.

What if, the arch was in fact real, and artifacts were recovered that proved the existence of the Annunaki and many more things about them.
But you being a Annunaki had no intentions of the truth of your existence to be known. Would you fabricate stories to keep the ignorant masses, ignorant? Would you place things in illogical places to throw off the sight full?

We, know gigantic monoliths and stones of imminence size and weight have been moved miles by technology that we can only dream about. Could this have also been done with the arch? Could it not have been put there to lend credence to a fairy tale?

Why? Because its a boat, and if it came from the garden, then you can get back to the garden, BY BOAT. But the flood wiped everything out, right? You can not make a safe assumption associating carbon dating with what lies underneath the arch with the arch itself. There is a slim possibility it was put on that mountain after the fact.

The flood itself may also be taken out of context, its location, locations, and intent.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I for one,welcome our new overlords.

this planet could do with an extreme makeover,we've kind of had a good run,it's someone/thing elses turn now. Time for us to let go.

Or at least,i hope it is. I swear,I want this to come (I don't believe it will for a second,but....)it'd give us a great chance to kick off the shackles that this life has locked us up in. Go back to hunter gatherer lifestyles (those who survived) I'd trade it all in right now. This PC,central heating,my car,money. The lot.

*dusts off the Nibiru welcome mat*

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Excellent post, some very very interesting things discussed that correlate to my own belief's i.e. the stock markets etc. I was very quick to dismiss the whole Nibiru things when I first discovered it, now Im not so sure. I really like this man, he may be 79 but he definitely does not seem to be a man who is suffering from dementia or anything similar. After listening to him he speaks alot about present day things that I know in my heart and my soul to be true! What a genuinely incredible man he is wether some of his assumptions are true or not. Whatever about his age and I know some who will judge his current credibility solely on his age and the tricks the mind plays when it is grinding to a halt, for those who do please remember that memories last a lifetime even those who suffer from dementia, parkisons, huntingtons disease will remember and fully recall events in their lives down to the exact detail while in the meantime can forget everything they just did moments earlier! From his fluency of conversation and body language I can only conclude that he speaks what he believes to be true! And from a former inteligence officer who was obviously given the job because of his talents, I have to say, That I believe in what he says and will do some further research into the subject i was so quick to throw out the window!

Star and Flag!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I like this old man. His claims are outrageous. But he does back them up by suggesting that 95% of our reality is a lie, which I myself could neither confirm or deny. I do in my heart want to believe him, but the pragmatic part is resisting. He seems confident in his answers like he truly believes what he is saying. I especially like what he said at the very end about not being afraid and spreading love, I'm down with that. I kinda wanna make him my honorary grandpa, he can sit in a rocking chair and tell me and my stoner friends stories about the Anunnaki and show us pictures of bases on the moon.

The Tool lyrics above also reminded me of "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" by Drunvalo Melchizedek, he basically tells the same story about Nibiru and the Anunnaki mining for gold, creating humans, etc... Very interesting stuff. What ever happened to that guy?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I would like to thank you for bringing me this video. It means allot. How dearly do I relate to him. He is a saint, and that Angel, Miss Cassidy isn't bad either

The mysteries he brings are to a point, confirmation on certain subjects. I am now on that higher level looking around, and I see, but it is hard, must not be my mission to see those things. But I guessed that in the beginning. Conformation!

Again, thank you, and that is from the heart.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't believe him

LOL sorry adreno, my friend... his work, is a collection of all the most common dis info and mainstream theory packaged into the collective theory that essentially with variations compromises the sci-fi dis information world history that is popularly digested on the internet.

He seems sincere and I think he has a point, someone gave him a book back in the day that turned him into an Unwitting perhaps disinformation agent way back when he was in Europe.

For starters Nibaru, Planet x, he has the planet as do some coming on the same kind of orbital plane the rest of the planets are on around the sun...

It would be impossible for it to exist on this plane

every 3,600 year? or 25 passed ever 100,000 years? or 250 passes every Million Years...

Start really doing the math and you would see, there is no possible way your going to avoid a collision or being trapped by either Jupiter or Saturn in that time frame, the odds of a collision with a smaller body is lesser, but over millions of years, thousands of orbits you get to guarantees that the planet could not have survived.

Your talking about 2 major bombardments of comets every 3.6 as it passes through the oort cloud as well, if time lines were correct we would be seeing the first of those right now, and we are not.

As far as the images of bodies beyond the oort, I 100% agree that these exist...

But what the reality is, is that we should be looking at 2-10 failed stars in space for every star that exists number by number, we would be in a gret defiance of probability if there were not dark stars, free floating jupiters, mini (not even brown dwarfs in many cases) small Uranus sized wanderers gas giants of all sizes with small moons and such, loose in the void of space, most not in orbit, some maybe sometimes getting in a long orbit far away from a star

But no interloper and less in just arrived would be in some bizarre cosmic collision orbit, it would have long ago collided and would now have a stable orbit in the system after that collision

I believe we have a planet x, I believe life could exist on a on around another distant gas giant beyond the oort cloud, a little internal heating and a venusian atmosphere is all you would need...

But it's not in some ridiculous orbit if it's there that flies it by earth on a regular basis

The signs would be there, the havoc would be obvious, recent collisions would be in evidence...

you know... even a 1.5 K asteroid lobbed in our direction would have the planet without it being habitable as it is for a million years, you can believe this thing has passed 250 x in that span and hasn't pinged us with a single large rock as a result in that time frame? And avoided hitting Jupiter in that same time frame?

The only orbits for Planet x that are plausible are the ones that have it coming at us from the southern hemisphere on a different plane as the other planets

and those were obviously dreamed up to keep the Zacharia prediction alive when it became obvious the planet could exist as an interloper the way he described it...

I'm sorry but he reads exactly like the threads I see here from time to time when someone loosely stitches together the mainstream dis info theories into their own brand of bull pops to create a unified field theory of Earth History and Galactic Politics...

I kind of walk away the minute the galactic council talk starts and Enlil and Enki and the rest of them get pushed by the over active long time Dungeons and Dragons playing sect...that can't seem to invent any story without pulling Out Deities and Demigods from the closet and watching Stargate sg1

Theres almost certainly a real threat and it's source is allot closer to home than planet x... all dis info bro, and it doesn't include beings of light who will save us from ourselves either

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

yea the only thing that's a little confusing is his basis on Sitchin's work... he does mention many other conspiracies though that haven't been touched on in quite some time.

all i wanted to do by posting this video, was to share just one more side to the never-ending story of our reality...

i'll be honest though, something came up earlier and i had to pause the interview, and i'm afraid i can't finish watching it today. i was putting together a little timeline, though, to kind of sum up what he mentions - i hope to add it to the thread tomorrow!

i think he even said he was going to show some pictures or slides of a giant "ship" orbiting Mars later on in the interview!

EDIT: he just said he doesn't think there will be a war with Iran! ...right before the 35 min. mark. good news, i suppose?!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

I watched this the other night when Project Camelot first put it up on the web site and i don't know what it is about Bob Dean but he has a way with words I loved every min of it

At the end of the interview he said we should see planet x around 2017 (he did have a smirk on his face ) but in the main interview Bob said that we should start to see it next year (only time will tell ) lol we have to make it to 2017 and the way we are going right now don't look good

Love and light to all

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by duffster

that's interesting... i've heard that if anything were to happen with this whole "2012" phenonmenom, the prime years would be between now, and 2017...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join