It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life is good! (better than before anyway...)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
today is my birthday. big deal! i did get a nice watch for my birthday and i needed one so thats always nice.

i have changed positions with my job. i now work 3rd shift at the airport picking stuff up off of planes for brinks (the armored car people). the job is so easy, i get maybe 2 3 or 4 planes that i pick up stuff from and then a couple more planes to takes bags to. all in the span of about 6 hours. a brinks armed guard hangs out with me for the inbounds (picking stuff up) and i drop guards off with the stuff on outbounds. the hardest part about this job? fighting off boredom and sleep. i get paid more because its 3rd shift and its easier than my old position. i go to work when everyone's going to bed so getting to work is easy and getting home when everyone is going to work is easy as well, i'm going as they're coming so traffic for me is LIGHT both ways. i am thinking of going over to brinks though, they pay a lot more and their job is easy, play baby sitter for the packages being picked up from and delivered to the planes. 3rd shift rocks! day shift is for suckers!

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Happy birthday!

It's always good to hear when someones life is going well.
By the way, I was in blockbusters the other day and I saw your avatar on the front of a DVD- the house of a 1000 corpses (I think) have you seen it, and is it worth a look?

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hey man, Happy Birthday, and I hope you have a good one too.

~Shadow

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Happy birthday man, and congradulation on your new job shift. Glad you like it better than the previous one.

It seem like quite an easy job, you lucky SOB (j/k)

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
yes i have the movie, its worth a look for sure. its kinda cheesy (intentionally done) but its still really good.

rob zombie did a great job on the movie. captain spaulding is a great character, a lovable asshole according to rob zombie.

definitely a horror movie worth seeing.

BTW, have you seen saving private ryan? remember the old guy version of ryan? he's in the movie...and they finally kill private ryan! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and thanks to all for the happy b-day's!

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Happy B-Day there PM!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Happy birthday man, i would give you some ats points but i have none too share jk good luck on the job shift aswell, and dont lose that rolex lol

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by ShadowMan]

top topics

join