It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have alot of unshared and untaught ideas/thoughts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solo954

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Sorry, an uneducated guy that can be likened to any of the homeless guys on any city street in the world is not the first place I would look to answers about a God that has abandoned them.

Whats is the difference in being educated and being intelligent?

Edit- Just from that statement you set yourself for failure.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Solo954]

Intelligence is the ability to be Educated.

What is the problem?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

There is no problem at all. So as intelligent beings wouldn't we want to try to understand with an open mind about a made up story of one homeless man that creates part of society today? I find a lot of people doubt the bible only because of misunderstanding or fear.

BTW hopefully this works if not follow the link something interesting.
I find it possible (as someone who didnt believe in God).

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

I don't think you know what agnostic means.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I do. You still believe in religion. Religion to me is mind control. You should still check out the video.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I am not sure what this has to do with the OP's thread, but if you want to discuss that video, I would be glad to do so in another.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Maybe I already have. Maybe your the example the OP is looking for. No connection with God, this creates your NWO fear in mass mind control. Fear from the truth or unanswered questions.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I can see you are intelligent and I sincerely hope you don't allow your ego and lower human temptations and emotions get in the way of your path to truth. In my life, ego-loss has been an important tool in obtaining the truth. You need to have some ego or you wouldn't understand yourself enough to function in this reality. Keep the stuff that boost's what you beleive to be your best qualities and never accept any ego boosting from anyone before allowing it. Its very important that we be conscious of who we allow around us and in our space and be aware of how they are affecting us. Do people have this much control of their minds, and responsbility within their own self? I know I can and it is possible to be. Everything is only as good as how hard you try and we can only do our best. Don't lay belief in religion or in man, lay belief in yourself and then go from there where your heart takes you. Don't be affraid, for, that is only a state of existance in which you currently live in now and not necessarily in your future. The controllers pump fear into society so that the people are too affriad to find the truth but not too much fear as to make the people stop fuctioning 'normaly'. But once you start to see and accept the truth, your fear will start to melt away as you connect back to any and all truths.

About my coment about god, I just hope to be clear that everyone understand's that I'm not saying god is a higher being in the sense of hierarchy. God considers us as all equals, just as he created us, as equal parts of himself. This is very important to understand.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Maybe I already have. Maybe your the example the OP is looking for. No connection with God, this creates your NWO fear in mass mind control. Fear from the truth or unanswered questions.

What?

What does the non-existant NWO have to do with any of this?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The NWO generates this fear or prejudice mind or mind control or what have you. Think of it as government mind control plan B. NWO is created by men. No man is a God, we are all created equal.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Aaaaaaaand Hank checks out of this thread, on account that it just stepped off the deep end.. as threads on ATS have a tendancy to do..

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

There is no problem at all. So as intelligent beings wouldn't we want to try to understand with an open mind about a made up story of one homeless man that creates part of society today? I find a lot of people doubt the bible only because of misunderstanding or fear.

There is no story, there is just the bum who makes everyone who sees him motivation to not become the bum. Is this not creating/changing reality? There is no question about us creating reality, there is only the fact that we live and therfore we effect things as things effect us, depending on the choices that hopefully we make.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Now lets not point any fingers at other posters because I dont want this post to become a flame war. Feel free to adress my last few coments and I will be happy to respond.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Love is so difficult to understand. Attaining knowledge is easy.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Love is so difficult to understand. Attaining knowledge is easy.

If you don't beleive and or understand in the knowledge that you are attaining then you are not attaining any knowledge at all.

Love is no harder to understand than yourself and you will never understand yourself if you try to find who you are through others.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Enlightened. What happen to the OP

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

Everything your saying is very true to me and makes alot of sense. God shows me truths aslong as I'm willing to see and let go of my self to the point where I can gain an understanding and see everything for what it truly is. And if you get good enough you can start to see gods plan working in the universe.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
And if you get good enough you can start to see gods plan working in the universe.

I was reading the bible and this chapter with this verse caught me.

2 Peter Verse 20 NIV
If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning

Could this explain alot?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

I'm sorry but I'm not religous and I beleive religion is just control.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
However if you believe Jesus was just a man. That would mean Jesus was just like us. And if Jesus was a part of God that means we are God. Either creation or spiritually. You are correct. There is no religion only higher consciences.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I humbly apologize to the OP for bringing these issues into it and having the thread become what it did. You did make good points, keep expanding on them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join