It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo over Campbelltown 26 jun 1999,check out the strange glowing object in the video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Ufo over Campbelltown 26 jun 1999,
www.youtube.com...

This video has just been posted on YouTube,it is old footage from 1999 and may have been disscused here in the past,however I have never seen this and I was struck by how genuine the footage looked and sounded.The object(ufo) that is in the sky looks pretty impressive.The only thing I thought it could be was an advertising blimp,although that still does not really explain it as not that good a match.What do you guys think?

Here is part 2 www.youtube.com...

And another clip www.youtube.com...
One of the comments suggests that it could be a building,although I am not sure about that.Surley the guy would know were the buildings were, even in the dark.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Couldn't say for sure, but building was the first thing that jumped to my mind.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

The thing is why would the guy think a building was a ufo.He must know the view from his window like the back of his hand.Also the way the lights acted was strange.Could be a building although I am not convinced .

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Lamppost (Streetlight)

Majority of lampposts have orange lights. This one looks as if it turns off because its now light enough for people to see without them.

And I am betting that the guy who filmed this, knew it was a lamppost to begin with. He's probably faking the accent as well !

Edit: "The thing is why would the guy think a building was a ufo.He must know the view from his window like the back of his hand."

Ever heard of liars/lies/lying ???

And again, I believe it is a lamppost.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by trilateral_insignia]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I recall this being labeled "fire" or "flames" on top of the mountain or something like that. I don't know where I saw it but it was a long time ago, maybe in an early ATS-thread. I think it might have been a striking experience nevertheless.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by trilateral_insignia

Lamppost (Streetlight)

Majority of lampposts have orange lights. This one looks as if it turns off because its now light enough for people to see without them.

And I am betting that the guy who filmed this, knew it was a lamppost to begin with. He's probably faking the accent as well !

Edit: "The thing is why would the guy think a building was a ufo.He must know the view from his window like the back of his hand."

Ever heard of liars/lies/lying ???

And again, I believe it is a lamppost

[edit on 25-10-2008 by trilateral_insignia]

Not sure about it being a lamppost.However I am with you on the liar take on the footage,can't trust anybody nowerdays .

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by urdead
I recall this being labeled "fire" or "flames" on top of the mountain or something like that. I don't know where I saw it but it was a long time ago, maybe in an early ATS-thread. I think it might have been a striking experience nevertheless.

Ok thanks ,I am looking for that thread now...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Sorry can't find anything about this sighting,anyone else had any luck?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Its looks like a a gorse fire on the hillside.
the strange thing is by 4am in mid summer there should be a certain a bit of dawn light around, if its Campbelltown in Scotland, i live about 100 miles from it.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalek

Its looks like a a gorse fire on the hillside.
the strange thing is by 4am in mid summer there should be a certain a bit of dawn light around, if its Campbelltown in Scotland, i live about 100 miles from it.

You could be right there.I think it looks more like a fire than a buildings lights.I am unsure if this is Campbelltown in Scotland it could be the one in Australiamaps.google.com...: Also the spelling is different ,its "Campbeltown"(one L) in Scotland and "Campbelltown"(two LL's) in OZ

The guy in the video sounds like he comes from mexico or spain.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

A simple search for 'fire mountain' gave this - amongst others: 'fire mountain'

WG3

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3

Originally posted by tarifa37

A simple search for 'fire mountain' gave this - amongst others: 'fire mountain'

Er thats not the same sighting.

new topics

top topics

join