It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant battleship in the sky?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Please watch this video, it is probably one of the best ever seen.

It was described as a giant battleship, not aerodynamic at all.

UFO ALIEN 2007 conference Sam Maranto must see clip. combat spaceship amazing "the best UFO video 2007" MUFON OVNI

Apparently this footage won some type of award. The speaker says it comes from Arizona Research Group.

If this was posted before I apologize but it is very much worth seeing again.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Sorry bro but to me the outline of that looks like a cobra helicopter.I don't see any resemblance of a battleship.But thats just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

It would have to be a gigantic Cobra helicopter, bro, and at a 30 mile an hour wind?.

Don`t think so, this video won an award because it makes people wonder, not because it is a helicopter and you are the first one to notice.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
very good video
It does not look like a chopper to me no chopper has red lights on it like those

great find

[edit on 20-7-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It is extremely hard to make out what the heck it is I'm looking at... do you (OP) have any links to a clearer video? No offense, just that I'm having a hard time seeing anything due to the graininess

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Please don't flame me for pointing this out - but just an FYI:

This exact video clip has been discussed several times already on ATS. The consensus, as I remember it, was that the video is actually of a fire burning on a distant mountain ridge at night. The orange "illuminations" are flames from the fire, and the gray area above the red/orange illumination is smoke from the fire made visible by the burning flames.

Again - I have no proof that this assessment is any more accurate than any others, only that because there is no other collaborating empirical evidence presented, the fire-in-the-distant-hills explanation was as plausible as the one the speaker proposes.

Every once in a while this clip reappears and is shown by yet another 'expert' - this time being described as a "giant battleship".

Giant Battleship? And this is all the Giant Battleship did while it paid us a visit - appeared momentarily in the night sky to do ... what?

Anyway - I would love for this Giant Battleship to be, finally, a true visiting alien spaceship for all of humanity to be profoundly changed and amazed about.

But something tells me, call it a gut instinct if you will, that it's likely something else. A night-time fire on a mountainside? Who knows...

Good luck - and thanks for posting...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
fire! fire on the mountain!

gd ref

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It's not a fire on a mountain but like 99% of what you get to see living in AZ....

Somehwere on it, it has a "made in the usa" sticker...

plz foward this to all posts regarding invading America lol...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
This exact video clip has been discussed several times already on ATS. The consensus, as I remember it, was that the video is actually of a fire burning on a distant mountain ridge at night. The orange "illuminations" are flames from the fire, and the gray area above the red/orange illumination is smoke from the fire made visible by the burning flames.

I'm from about 90 miles from Minneapolis/St. Paul and i've been there more times than i could count. I have to tell you, there's no distant mountains or anything like that in that area, all pretty much flat, especially around the twin cities area. I sincerely doubt any fires would be visible on any mountains from that city. Being from La Crosse, WI in the Mississippi river valley, however, i can imagine looking out across the valley to the bluffs on the Minnesota side and seeing something quite similar to that, were it a fire.

I absolutely agree that it's probably not an alien craft of any sort. The only real interesting part about it is the coloring, but you can see some of that same coloring effect in the nearby light post so i think it's more a result of the video than the target.

Even though there were alleged 30 mph winds, i'm still inclined to believe it's a storm cloud in the distance. Those things can get pretty complicated looking and i've seen plenty against the backdrop of night.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

That looks like a blimp to me. It's so easy to make stuff like that with lights like that.

Unless the object moves off a high speed performing unearthly manoevers then it's very questionable!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is Rob Kritkausky's UFO footage, taken on August 19, 2004 near his home in Phoenix.
The original footage can be downloaded here.

And this

is a daytime view of the area of the sighting:

in according to what the witness claimed, what we see cannot be fires in the hills:

unless he was on a very elevated position, but the angulation of the lamp would need to be explained, in this case: of course i can't rule it out, just pointing out the actual scenario of the sighting (IF it is), and i have to add that the perspective is (slightly) different.

www.jerrypippin.com...

Here's his personal website
www.worldblend.net...

[edit on 21/7/2008 by internos]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'd like to hear more about this fire in the hills explanation. To me, it doesn't look like that's possible. Also, whats up with the quality. I get the distinct impression its been altered somehow.

I don't know if its an alien spacecraft, but it is interesting.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Here's one of the "battleship-is-a-fire" discussions:

Battelship UFO is a fire?

Oh yeah: the "Battleship" 'hovered' in the same spot for about six hours... maybe it was sizing up the 'battlefield' before it wages the big 'battle' (which never took place). Perhaps the 'Battleship' became "battle-weary' - or it rained.

I wish we had video of the "Battleship" during the daylight hours...

Another video that discusses this:
Battleship video:real or fake?

[edit on 7/21/2008 by Outrageo]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

It is a little bit hard to stay to the explanation on fire on this
one, after internos pictures above!

Waa, what can it be?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
This is Rob Kritkausky's UFO footage, taken on August 19, 2004 near his home in Phoenix.
The original footage can be downloaded here.

And this

is a daytime view of the area of the sighting:

in according to what the witness claimed, what we see cannot be fires in the hills:

unless he was on a very elevated position, but the angulation of the lamp would need to be explained, in this case: of course i can't rule it out, just pointing out the actual scenario of the sighting (IF it is), and i have to add that the perspective is (slightly) different.

www.jerrypippin.com...

Here's his personal website
www.worldblend.net...

[edit on 21/7/2008 by internos]

I am confused- I thought this sighting took place in Wisconsin, your daylight shot shows palm trees...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by atrofi

Please just read through some convincing evidence in this page:

Fire reported same time as "battleship"

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Who says that the daylight view is at the same angles and perspective of the night shot? In fact, how can we tell it is in front of the same light post?!? There must be thousands of identical light posts along innumerable roads in the region, many of which can be photographed at all sorts of angles with many backgrounds.

Again - with all due respect to all posters, I WANT this to be a star battleship ufo alien craft more than anything. I just find the fire arguments and evidence (particularly the great analysis in the other threads) to be substantially more plausible. Unfortunately, wishing for a battleship won't make it one.

Onward...(for me anyway). take care, all...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
DID YOU PEOPLE EVEN WATCH THE CLIP BEFORE RESPONDING? HE clearly states that it was a craft over Minnesota. HE says it was there for over 6 hours so im confused as to why there isn't more footage like there should be 6 hours of video and lots of pictures. This has got to be bogus.

AS-

[edit on 21-7-2008 by A SINCLAIR]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by A SINCLAIR

If you listen to the speaker he also states another battleship sized object was seen in Arizona. The footage is from a man who took it in Arizona. I think the flat area rules out mountain fire. Thank you for posting the video Camilo 1.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
reply to post by Camilo1

Sorry bro but to me the outline of that looks like a cobra helicopter.I don't see any resemblance of a battleship.But thats just my opinion.

I'm sure the chap that video taped this footage would have easily heard the chopper's propellers since I doubt they're that silent and it wouldn't be too far away judging by the video.

Thanks for the vid. I haven't seen that one before.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Veritas Aequitas]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join