It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DELTA Group

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Nobody knows anything about this group?
Ever heard of them before>? Anybody?

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i would guess its tied right in with the global elite

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
All I did was do a search on Google for "Delta Group + Physical Security Services" and this was one of the hits.

The description of the Delta Group at Dulce intrigued me, so I decided to search for similarities.

As far as this particular "company" goes, the Continuity of Government plan that they have really makes me want to know more about their activities, that is why I posted it here for all to see.

I hope someone has some more insight into this "organization".

If it could be linked to Dulce, imagine what a breakthrough that would be!

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
From reading the Delta Group's site and doing a lil googling on them, I don't think they are part of any NWOish conspiracy. The Continuity of Government thing makes sense and seems like an extremely valid service they provide...

Look what happened after, for example, Hurricane Andrew. FEMA, who is in charge of what happens in the event of a disater like this, could NOT handle the responsibility of coordinating relief efforts and making sure day to day local government operations (fire, police, public works, etc.) could continue in the days, weeks, and months after the disaster. They had to contract this out to private companies, and the Delta Group provides these services...

Also, if you look in the about the employee's section (www.deltaone.com...), you really don't see anyone who would raise a red flag in terms of being a "globalist elite"... All you see are a bunch of people with city planning and management degrees from state and no name colleges... Yeah, really scary..

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   

So much to learn, and so little time.

Here is some schooling for you:

First of all, anything meant to be secret or "hidden" from the prying eyes of civilization will not be obviously hidden, it will be made to look as if it is part of everyday life. Ever heard of acclimization? Well, that applies in this case.

Let's say, for example, that Mr. M's Security Services operate out of Dulce, OK? Now, my website is not going to say, under the Employment Opportunities section, in big letters:

Position: Security Officer

Job Description: Physical security and access control on level 1.

Requirements: BLAH BLAH BLAH

Pay: close to nothing

You see what I'm saying? Any connection between "civilian" corporations and the governments secret projects "will not" be advertised, for OBVIOUS reasons, 'compromise'. The minute something is compromised, all the effort that was put into developing it, researching it, modifying it, applying it, and keeping it all secret, just went right out the window, and now everybody knows and will soon be conducting their own R & D.

So, when investigating situations like this, where similarities are noticed between a described company "supposedly" affiliated with the on-going operations a Dulce, and a company found on the web, don't look for the obvious, look further beneath the surface.

Mr. M

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by StarChild]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Just bringing this back up to the top of the recent posts, that way, hopefully, someone will notice it and decide to research a little bit. Maybe you'll find something I didn't...

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The pyramid symbolize power.

Notice that an inverted pyramid symbolize evil power in masons imagery.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Here are a couple of somewhat related articles from the ATS main page:

UNDERGROUND BASES LECTURE by Phil Schnieder(this one has a little bit about Delta at Dulce...)
BILLION DOLLAR HIDDEN BUDGETS by Bill Sweetman
STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS OF THE SECRET GOVERNMENT by Dr. Richard Boylan

SC, when you say DELTA group, are you referring to SFOD-D, or something else. That first article supposes that Delta Force provides security for secret projects...

I am more interested in Delta because it is the mathematical symbol for change, the only universal constant. But I like to read books and watch movies about the D boys.

DC

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join