It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DELTA Group

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The DELTA Group (within Intelligence Support Activity) have been seen with badges which have a black Triangle on a red background. DELTA is the fourth letter of the Greek alphabet. It has the form of a triangle, and figures prominently in certain Masonic Signs. EACH BASE HAS ITS OWN SYMBOL. The Dulce Base symbol is a triangle with the Greek letter "Tau" (T) within it and then the symbol is inverted, so the triangle points down.

The Insignia of "a triangle and 3 laterial lines" has been seen on "Saucer (transport) Craft", The Tri-Laterial Symbol.
Other symbols mark landing sights and alien craft.

The above paragraphs are quoted from the main page of ATS. Is it possible that the following company has a similarity to the description given above? Look at the logo on their website...

www.deltaone.com...

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Is anyone even the slightest bit interested in this topic?

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I read of this in a website concerning the Dulce base. The Delta group are supposed to be government operatives concerned with human/alien security.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
That's pretty strange how they have groups that deal with humans and aliens and yet the whole world is still left wondering if there's life on other worlds. I can taste the irony. People will reply Starchild....sometimes you just gotta give it a little time.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Can you see the similarity between the symbols, though? The only discrepancy is that the triangle is not inverted, and the color difference. However, this may be done intentionally on the "market" aspect of their operations, in order to deter investigators such as ourselves from identifying the connection, you know?

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Note that they have the COG (Continuity of Government) plan on their website also.

www.deltaone.com...

Is it possible that this company has insight into the information we all seek? Does anyone work for these guys?

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Aren't you guys interested in this topic? I mean come on, this might be a good lead I have here. I can't figure it all out by myself, you know...

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
no duh theyre interested, its just people have things to do. i highly doubt however someone who works for them would ACTUALLLY be a part of ats. because even people that claim to work for the government that post hear may be liars. and using false identifications. of course.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well, I work for the government, in a sense. Not directly, but through contracts. So if I am, it is definitely possible that others are too. Besides, this company is not the government. It is an advisor to the government.

Topsecretombomb, what is your take on the information I have provided, and the similarities between the two?

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I dunno about this topic.

the only similarity in the "triangle" logo or symbol seems to be one thing- that it's a triangle. everything else is different, according to previous posts.

and as for people who claim to be working for the government- i really would watch what you post if you do work for the government, because i know how extensive they run background checks, and i'm sure they continue to keep tabs on you.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What is that company? I went there briefly but my spider sense started tingling, so i backed out.
Has anyone explored that deltaone group? who owns 'em? who runs 'em? who uses 'em?

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
holy #. after checking their website, i totally renig (sp) my previous post.

I stand corrected.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yeah its kinda frightning isnt it bobbo?
Somebody check it out for me please

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well? What do you guys think? Any similarity between the "Delta Group" described at Dulce and the Delta Group on-line?

They have the "Continuity of Government" plan posted loud and clear for everyone to see on their website! It sounds to me like they are legit.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
I dunno about this topic.

the only similarity in the "triangle" logo or symbol seems to be one thing- that it's a triangle. everything else is different, according to previous posts.

and as for people who claim to be working for the government- i really would watch what you post if you do work for the government, because i know how extensive they run background checks, and i'm sure they continue to keep tabs on you.

Riiiiggghhhttt. Like they really monitor websites for activity by federal employees (or otherwise affiliated) to ensure that information is not being leaked. How would they know who was who? IP address means nothing when you are on a public computer anyway...

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
pay attention StarChild.

holy #. after checking their website, i totally renig (sp) my previous post.

thats what i posted after my first post. so dont talk out of your @##. read before you go off.

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by observer]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
and FYI, they do monitor Fed Employees. I know that full well, since my father is a Federal Employee, and they monitor your internet activity no matter who your internet provider is.

so again, don't talk out of your !@%. and it's your choice to use a public computer, but for us that have the equipment at home, it makes no sense for us to use one in public.

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by observer]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Star Child:

Many corporations now use pyramids or triangles in their corporate logos.

altercom.com...

www.avery.com...

www.sprint.com...

www.aol.com...

www.caterpillar.com...

www.milliken.com...

atkins.com...

This is just a few corporations that use the triangle or pyramid in their logos.

Thats not counting the all seeing eye, the snake biting its tail, and numerology symbols corporations use.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I do see the resemblence, and i'm still wondering if anyone has explored that site or done any research into that group. I would be interested to know what they found if so.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I DO see a resemblence and im still wonder if anyone knows anything about this group. BTW, how did you stuble on to this site in the first place, are you with them?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join