It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freakshow Human/Animal Hybrid Creatures Now LEGAL In The U.K.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Freakshow Human/Animal Hybrid Creatures Now LEGAL In The U.K.

themoralcollapseofamerica.blogspot.com

Imagine a world where the government uses your DNA without your consent to create human/animal hybrid creatures for bizarre scientific experiments. Does that sound like a plot to a far-fetched Hollywood film? It's not.
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.lifesitenews.com...
www.lifesitenews.com...

[edit on 24-10-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Speechless as I never thought I would live to see this. I know some of you are going to comment that this has been going on for years in underground labs, so now its going mainstream. I can't imagine how or why our international society is evolving to this type of scientific evolution and experimentation? What is the purpose? Isn't life beautiful the way it is? Do we need to meddle and bastardize it with science?

themoralcollapseofamerica.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-10-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I just blew my Musli all over the keyboard.

Mrs. Williams added, "When we are talking about making human pig clones, we should lament our dulling of conscience as a society which permits such embryos to exist. This underscores the deplorable state of bioethics in which the UK now finds itself."

Wow. Considering I am personally affected by cancer/stem sell research, I have mixed feelings - but the rational side of me says, "Wait a minute here, this is NOT the way to go about research." good post and what will come next?

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What in the world? I'm so weirded out, I'm almost speechless! I think this is going wayyyy beyond ethical. How ethical is it to steal dna from some unsuspecting person? That's crazy. Not only that, but I think scientists have stepped over the line!

Now if I had some disease and was asked for my dna to create a hybrid of myself to help cure my disease, well, maybe, ---no, not even maybe. I wouldn't do it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Human pig clones....!!!!
Thats a billy meier prediction coming true!

Anyone else notice that?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Noted and logged. This is not right , whats next babies that glow in the dark?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
One of the best threads in some time. This is a real find.

I can't believe that this has now been signed into law, it raises so many legal and ethical questions I don't know where to start.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Does this mean that Al Gore was right, ManBearPig really exists!?

Oh wait that was southpark...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
Human pig clones....!!!!
Thats a billy meier prediction coming true!

Anyone else notice that?

I would be interested in hearing more about the Billy Meier prediction. Do you have any literature?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is soo damn sick, *SNIP* me pig and man in one foul creature (reminds me of bankers rofl).

What would the law rule on such a foul beast, if I was to steal from it or kill it? It is not human so manmade laws cannot apply to it, and it is not animal so any animal cruelty laws need not apply, hey I think they just invented our future slaves haha (gonna be one ugly bastard slave tbh).

Whats next, monkey/man super soldiers?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/24/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It is not saying they are going to create Human Pig Clones, they are going to see if they can create stem cells which hopefully would lead to cures for types of Heart Disease ETC.

For someone like me, who has suffered for a long time because of a genetic problem, I was a fit fully active healthy man, then at the age of 27 the crap hit the fan, starting with my heart, things slowly began to turn sour, ending in Liver disease, insulin Dependant diabetes, hypertension, spleen difficulties, vascular problems, research into this field of Science could give me my life back, and now there is evidence that my problem may have become my Daughters problem also.

Does anyone not think it is maybe time to allow at least a small amount of research to stop what is happening more and more and nobody knows why.

Because with everything I have just said, I'm not for it either, I call foul on anyone trying to be like the Creator, some secrets of Nature are not for Mankind, that is part of the problem we all face, Mankind getting above itself.

What I wouldn't give right now, to live in the Iron age, Nice and cosey mud round house, Livestock outside, and a field full of crop, with hardly a care in the World.

Mind with the way things are going, I may just get my wish.

Rabbit boots anyone?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thank GOD for the edit feature..

I want off this ride, mommy make it stop please!

DENY PRE-DINNER COCKTAILS

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saf85
This is soo damn sick, fuk me pig and man in one foul creature (reminds me of bankers rofl).

What would the law rule on such a foul beast, if I was to steal from it or kill it? It is not human so manmade laws cannot apply to it, and it is not animal so any animal cruelty laws need not apply, hey I think they just invented our future slaves haha (gonna be one ugly bastard slave tbh).

Whats next, monkey/man super soldiers?

Please tell me you're joking and that you don't really believe the intention is to develop a living 'Pigman' hybrid.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Solar Storm,

I read one time buried in some of billy meiers writings, that indeed pig and human DNA would be mixed by some crazy scientists. Now, i certainly don't believe the meier case, but i thought it was worth noting. I'll try and find the proof that he really did predict it, but it'll have to wait for later. I'll post it when i can.

-Liquid

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
was already discussed here and IF anyone reads the actual amended bill you'll see that this is just NOT a legalized thing...

PLEASE read the bill for goodness sake it's on the public domain and I found it a matter of seconds the first time

That blog is hardly a "news source" as well...

C'mon folks a little reading is all it takes to dispel this kind of fear mongering.
FIXED LINK

Okay someone having some fun with me? the link did work at first...okay search for MandM he posted the original thread here on this Freakshow business...the ACTUAL BILL

read it for yourself

The idea that people are suggesting it is legal is what get's my goat...it IS NOT.

This thread isn't about whether it's being done or not...it is about people claiming it is legal. READ the complete bill

Thanks & sorry for the booboo

[edit on 10/24/2008 by justgeneric]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Umm well I really think you may have posted on the wrong thread there sweetie.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alter-Ego

Posted the wrong info sweetie.

My bad.

Corrected link and shook off the blonde moment

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What's the big deal?

I don't know why people fight the future. Just about everything you can imagine is going to happen eventually anyway and some of it in our time.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Welcome to the bizarre.

I am waiting for the bio-computers to say "There is no God" and "man is irrelevant".

Our fate will be tabulated by DNA computers.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This could be a big thing in the organ market.

Since human and pig bodies are so similar to one another, many organ transplants can be done using pig tissue, and blood transfusions using pig blood.

Should they make a hybrid, doctors will no longer have huge waiting lists for people waiting to receive a new organ.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join