It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freakshow Human/Animal Hybrid Creatures Now LEGAL In The U.K.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Starred for the voice of reason.

I wasn't going to post here because of all the kneejerk reaction to a sensationalist story which is constantly regurgitated, but out of respect for your excellent post I have.

There is little new here, and as has been pointed out, this story has been doing the rounds ever since the legislation was first suggested.

Stem cell research is the way of the future - in UK hospitals, heart attack patients are being given stem cell injections directly into the heart, and studies are showing that the heart returns to a normal state with no scarring or dysfunction.

There is nothing to be gained by these false horror stories and everything to lose.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Half pig half monkey creature born in China

Who thinks this was born naturally...

Creepy stuff. I am also kind of appalled at the idea of Saviour Children. Reminds me of the Hollywood movie, "The Island".

Just terrible, in my opinion...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The website below keeps up with alot of whats happening in the Scientific community and what all they have in mind for us .
Look at some of the headlines and read some of the articles .It is really creepy stuff ...they also keep up with articles on what techonology has in store for us as well ...many links to look at ...
Then look at the picture at about middle of the page ..it shows what these human pig people could look like ..

www.raidersnewsupdate.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

THERE WILL BE NO PIG PEOPLE!
Are you really drawing information from a site that claims the Pentagon is developing Robots to round up Uncooperatrive humans and carries articles on stargates, the Nephalim (whatever they are) and the return of the giants?
These hybrid embryos are incapable of developing into a living creature, even if that was the intention of the researchers, which it is not. People may have moral objections to experimenting with the building blocks of life, even if the intention is to ease the suffering of the ill. But please no more of this 'Pigmen' nonsense

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
reply to post by Alter-Ego

Posted the wrong info sweetie.

My bad.

Corrected link and shook off the blonde moment

Aww no problem.. we ALL have our "blond moments". I agree with what your saying... but unfortunately the people behind these programs will carry on these experiments from their basements if they have too..and don't give one iota about the "legalities" or ethical issues that arise.

Many terrible, terrible things have been done in the name of science. The Neutron bomb comes to mind...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fang

Umm not really, they could and probly will create pigman, only not like your suggesting. More then likely they will take a human embryo, inject certain strains of pig dna, then voila pigman, only no one can tell he is any different than other people. They could also do vice versa to enable pig hearts, arteries etc to be more compatible with human transplant patients and less likely to get rejected (especially if they use the patients dna).

So pigman will eventually exist, but unless they inject the dna that makes a snout, he will look perfectly normal to you and me.

Same goes for the monkeyman super soldier, they could take the genes behind a monkeys power and stamina etc, voila a super strong soldier. Eagle eye vision for your unborn children anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join