It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruises from a possible Banshee attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by subzero360
Lord Of The Strings as you know, you are not alone.

I to have experienced what you are talking about in my house.

In the inside of my closet one day I noticed something on the walls and it very much looked like blood and I also saw teh same thing towards the ceiling of my room. I was like what the heck is that? I thought it was problems from my roof or something, but I cleaned it and went to my roof to double check if there is anything up there that could have caused this. There wasn't.

A few days later, again the same thing came out, I don't know how it's getting there but its very scary.

I do have reason to believe that my house is haunted. When I'm in my house my shoulders feel heavy as if someone is holding me down. I also get a lot of headaches when ever I am in my house.

A lot of things happen to me in my house that most people would just think I am crazy. The things I see and hear, oh man why?

Interesting you say this because this one spot in my house my in my basement. A great wight on my shoulders comes whenever I am in that area my dad experinces it also. It seems this spirit who appears to be a lady of some sort has a grudge with the males of this house. Me and my dad are the one's who get botherd most of the time. My sister and mother occasionaly see her but never have any harm towards them. Maybe this women was beaten by and old husband.

Whats a good way to get history on your house I know I could ask the older owners but I am pretty sure they passed We bought the house 12 years ago and they were around 70- 80 at the time.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Interesting thread. But I'm a bit skeptic, so I'll be waiting for the pics too. Hope you don't deceive us.

While you're at it, could you borrow the cam and get pic of the blood dripping? I always had a hard time believing in ghost stories.

The previous owner of our house killed him self by a head shot, after having been sick for a while. I never experienced anything surnatural, but my ex girlfriend told me that once she heard a little girl voice and another time, she felt like a hand on her shoulder, but she was alone in my room. She is sure our house is haunted, I personnaly don't think so.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Yah I will try to get the pics at school cuz my drummer's cam is being repaired. I will have them soon I promise.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
No pics yet???

I was just wondering what happend with your experience.

Like I had mentioned earlier, I had the same experience at you. But it was at my old house. I moved out of there about 7 months ago so I can't take pics of that anymore. But if it does happend I will take pics.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Do these things ever hurt anyone????

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Depends on which "things" you are talking about and what you consider "hurting someone".

I've had many unexplainable experiences myself that is why I ask that.

I think I should write a book on my story, but people won't believe a word, so I won't waste my time and keep it to myself.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Talking about the hag things. Or whatever pins you down in your sleep.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
An incubus (as the story goes) is the name for a demon that makes one feel as though someone is sitting on their chest.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have had a lot of experiences with beings sitting on top of me and the beings are very nice people. They come from different dimensions and sit on the human because it is one of the only things they can make contact with on this earth dimension. They don't often leave marks but can do so by accident sometimes, or if they want they can leave marks on purpose just to make the people think deeply about other aspects of life. Don't ever be afraid of the beings because they are actually very good natured people, just very very different than humans that's all.

Also, statues and things bleed or weep , ooze, different liquids at times and that is just the beings from other dimensions performing tricks to manipulate people or make them think about certain things. They make religious phenomena and demonic phenomena just to make us react. If you refuse to react then they will stop after a while because it is a waste of their energy.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Sorry to bring up a old thread, but i hope this helps...

Originally posted by Djarums
An incubus (as the story goes) is the name for a demon that makes one feel as though someone is sitting on their chest.

A Incubus is a male demon that is sexually orientated that attacks women in there sleep (supposedly). There is a female version of this demon called a succubus, which attacks males in there sleep with the intention of breeding with the victim(again supposedly). So depending on what gender you are it could be either. To me it does sound like a attack by one of these demons.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join