It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bermuda Triangle (underwater area 51?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
What irks me about the area is that there are magnetic disturbances in that region.

there is also a story about a gemstone found there being supported by flames or something like that. 6 to go

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
all good ideas but if there is an base it could be a under water mining operation on the substances in the comet and taken to area 51 on land for processing perhaps those substances were wat made the atomic bomb, basides if it could destroy all dinosaurs all over the world a small amount ( enough to fill a missile) so it would be a good explanation besides a51 is the most suspected area where the a bomb was made.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
If there is an underwater base at the Bermuda Triangle then there would be ways to find out. One way is to see if the land near the underwater base is owned by the governmnet.

Well Puerto Rico is in fact a US teritory, so there's one piece of info you can scratch off the list.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I found some interesting information about this topic. It comes from a Falun Dafa disciple. I had to translate it from Chinese using Google translate so it might not be a perfect translation. Here's the excerpt:

---

"...Around the various bizarre events that took place in Bermuda, studies from around the world have given various inferences and assumptions. From the cultivators' point of view, these inferences and speculations such as blind people's groping and watching flowers in the fog can't really spy on the real reasons behind Bermuda's bizarre incident. In my practice of realm, the reason why there are frequent missing ships and planes in the Bermuda waters is because the space field has many doors that open and close in time.

These planets of time and space formed a planet that hit Earth ten-thousand years ago. The huge impact caused the rupture of the Earth's continental plate. The nuclear-like explosion not only caused damage to our space that was difficult to repair, but also gave Earth's corresponding layers of particles. In addition, the space has caused tremendous damage. The impact of the explosion on certain space has also been a huge change in the world. During the time, the particles that make up the temporal space of human beings and the particles in other spaces have created "same frequency resonance" and eliminated the material differences between the two sides of space and time, and the gate of time and space was formed. The door of time and space could have been closed, but for some reason senior life did not close it. The specific reasons are not suitable for detailed description at this stage.

The Gate of Time and Space has always had high-level life guards for thousands of years. It does not allow all space life to come and go at random. There are various complicated and profound historical reasons for the appearance of various strange phenomena. There are two other ways to open the door of space-time: First, the small universe itself is a living body, and the different spaces corresponding to the universe are linked. The material changes and movements of the small universe can form the door of space-time; the second is the different space in the universe. The advanced life has the ability to open the door of time and space.

As a result of the mystery disappearances in Bermuda, apart from the time and space, there is an important reason that aliens, where there were alien bases in prehistoric times, have established bases for aliens in Bermuda’s dark trenches. The bases stretched for nearly 100 kilometers in the depths of the deep sea. They also submerged the prehistoric pyramids at the bottom of the sea and used them as part of their bases. These aliens come from the distant Cygnus galaxy and are the advanced wisdom lives there. Standing about one meter five, with gray skin, a pair of black eyes with no white eyes, and gray hair, their scientific and technological development route takes a very unique bio-technology and is completely different from our human science development path.

Their galaxy is about to explode in the Cosmos. These aliens have nowhere to go and choose to take refuge on the earth. They detected the uniqueness of Bermuda because Bermuda’s waters are at 30 degrees north latitude, where there is an important energy zone where the Earth rotates, and Bermuda’s powerful space-time energy field makes it very special. The energy field can provide enough energy supply for aliens and can solve their energy consumption problems at the base. The aliens see Bermuda as their territory. Any life that breaks into this sea or airspace without authorization will face the danger of being destroyed. Among the many cases of disappearances, a considerable number of people are behind the scenes of extraterrestrials. Here are some typical examples to illustrate the truth behind them.

In 1945, when five American "Avenger" bombers flew over Bermuda, they mysteriously disappeared. The incident shocked the world. The United States dispatched more than 300 aircraft and four naval vessels to search and rescue work. It searched 950,000 square kilometers and took 4,100 hours. However, nothing was found. In just a few hours, the five pilots and 27 pilots of the 19th team evaporated on such traceless humans. However, in this incident in the 1980s and 1990s, new discoveries were made. Five aircraft were discovered in two places. In 1987, scientists from the Soviet Space Center, Dr. Maquier, received a satellite scan of the galaxy's satellite detector and confirmed that there was a WWII American bomber parked at the crater of the moon. The number was one of the five aircraft of the 19th team. When the United States and the Soviet Union wanted to study in depth, the plane disappeared.

A few years later, in 1996, the American scientist Dr. Kevin Luding discovered through the computer telescope that four U.S. WWII bombers flying at an altitude of several kilometers above Mars flew at a speed of 40,000 kilometers per hour. The four aircraft were the missing 19-unit bombers. So who did this outstanding case that spanned half a century?

I saw this incident happening in the Cygnus aliens in Bermuda. On that day, the alien aircraft intruded into the bomber fleet flying over the Bermuda waters. They controlled the pilot’s thoughts and brought the aircraft underneath a giant saucer. An energy channel was shot in the flying saucer. Five aircraft were instantly inhaled into the warehouse. . The UFO landed on the bottom of the sea. The pilots of the bomber were taken to an alien base. At this time, the pilots looked at strange surroundings and alien strangers. Some of their hearts were left with fear. Although their consciousness was clear, their bodies were paralyzed and their limbs could not move. Of the 27 players, 5 were left at the submarine base for various human experiments. The longest of these five people lived for 13 years. The rest was instantly materialized by the aliens with energy, and the body was made into a childlike form. The aliens hit a beam of energy-transportation channels in another space and time."

Full article here:

big5.zhengjian.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ever heard of AUTEC?
AUTEC

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: smashdem
Ever heard of AUTEC?
AUTEC

Only from the link earlier in the thread. It sounds interesting, do you have more information about this research centre and what they are doing there?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: StarChild

I think you fail to understand just how monumental the undertaking would actually be. I've worked for nearly 15 years in the Diving industry, and I can tell you from first hand knowledge, that it takes years to find something lost at the bottom of a lake when they have the last known coordinates and direction of drift. Even with those numbers it sometimes leave a few square miles to search and since you are limited on just how long and how deep you can dive, it shrinks your available search area considerably. Not to mention weather delays, cost for equipment and travel, lodging, food, etc. Saying you could commit to such an under taking you would be looking at years to properly scour the bottom for any hints something lies buried there. Just imagine how detailed an archaeologist has to be above the water, now try doing that below water with a 30 min or less time window while wearing 1mm or thicker gloves and equipment while fighting a current or wildlife (coral, fish, etc). Now the time window can be extended by using more expensive equipment life a re-breather, but generally they cost thousands and take special training to operate. Not to mention that while you can extend you dive time exponentially with the use of one there are still problems and limitations to it. So basically, even with a few Thousand trained and skilled divers you are talking potentially taking longer than the average human lifespan to even come close to covering the entirety of the triangle.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Do you happen to remember the name of the show? I'd like to try watching this.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem
There was an episode of anceint aliens about it I think, season 11? Ill rewatch it and post anything interesting, I usually end up putting it on late at night as I am falling asleep.
It was really just a bunch of conjecture if I remember correctly, as is every second of that show, it is on the history channel after all and I dont think any important discoveries would be on an entertainment show. It was interesting though.

ETA: The show was UFO Hunters, S03E08, Underwater Area 51.

edit on 18-4-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
sorry guys ill watch it again soon and do a report on it. Been busy with a move recently and dont have internet at the new place yet. Here's a clip

edit on 27-4-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

mmm i cant get it to work and dont have time, lol.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-4-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
After watching shows about USOs. Unidentifiable submerged objects, I honestly think that it might be an underwater alien base. Or even a dimensional glitch. I know several stories of people flying in strange clouds and l losing communications and time. I'm not sold on gas because of all of the planes that have disappeared as well as boats.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join