It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL: US Public Expect Stolen Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

POLL: US Public Expect Stolen Election

www.presstv.com

The overwhelming majority of the American public expects to take part in a presidential election mauled by fraud, opinion poll has revealed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
McCain, on Wednesday, accused that aiding Obama, ACORN could be "on the verge of…perpetrating one of the greatest frauds in voter history in this country, maybe destroying the fabric of democracy."

Ummmm, i think if mccain wins the election it would be due to fraud. (thats my opinion, please dont take 1000 points away from me again)

With the threat from Alqaeda threating to attack the u.s before the elections is scarry.

qui bono

www.presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-10-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
A long time ago I worked for a major Republican campaign office in a non-political role. The office was broken into countless times, the "get out the vote" vehicles on election day had all their tires slashed, and from what I can tell death threats were a daily occurrence.

Additionally, the local news would astonishingly find that tens of thousands of dead voters who were registered as Democrat voted every election.

The media, which is in the tank for Obama, does this every election year: They act hysterical about supposed "republican" voter fraud, when in reality the Democrat party is doing the same if not worse.

If McCain wins they want you to think it was stolen, which is why they have already setup that narrative. Its just not true. Both sides of the aisle engage in massive election fraud. Whoever wins it wont be due to fraud on the other part, since the massive fraud from both sides somewhat cancels itself out

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
My sentiment is they all cheat it is who ever cheats the best. They both have different methods for cheating. It isn't right and I don't condone it in anyway, but unfortunately that is just the way it is.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Don't you find it strange that they can trace any car on the road with technology but the basic right of voting for our officials still uses obsolete technology and is constantly challenged.

If voting really made any difference, it would be illegal.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

With ACORN's B.S. I'm certain there will be rampant fraud this election too.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm confused and I'm not trying to bait here, just asking an honest question... When did the Obama supporters change from "If Obama loses it will be because of racism" to "If Obama loses it will be because of fraud?" Is there any room in the Obama crowds' thought processes to acknowledge the idea that entrance & exit polls don't always represent the actual voting that takes place when that curtain is drawn or the idea that there's still a large enough percentage of the population who are really undecided and could very well go with John McCain, a man who has historically done fantastically well with independant and undecided voters?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
I'm confused and I'm not trying to bait here, just asking an honest question... When did the Obama supporters change from "If Obama loses it will be because of racism" to "If Obama loses it will be because of fraud?" Is there any room in the Obama crowds' thought processes to acknowledge the idea that entrance & exit polls don't always represent the actual voting that takes place when that curtain is drawn or the idea that there's still a large enough percentage of the population who are really undecided and could very well go with John McCain, a man who has historically done fantastically well with independant and undecided voters?

Yes, Sen. McCain could win. But if perchance Obama wins; could it possibly be the will of the people? Will you respect that will.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
By now, it seems to be proven that the winner of the last two POTUS elections won because of fraud - so I expect people will think that any winner will win due to fraud. So goes democracy.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Well, they certainly screwed up the last two election cycles!!! I guess they didn't have enough 'dead' Democrats! I find all of this quite laughable actually. Democrats are accused of voter registration fraud, Republicans are accused of voter intimidaton at the polls, but what neither of the parties realize is that the election will be decided by those of us who are Independents, as they usually are. We tend to vote based on issues, not rhetoric. Substance, not style. So you both can beat the 'Our opponents suck' drums as long as you wish, in the end it's the issues that truly matter to those who decide the winner, and we are not swayed by your silly drumming!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
You know why the U.S. citizens expect a stolen election? So they have something to blame if their candidate loses. Simple as that.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonaire
By now, it seems to be proven that the winner of the last two POTUS elections won because of fraud - so I expect people will think that any winner will win due to fraud. So goes democracy.

If it were "proven" then people would be in jail because of it. Some fraud? Sure, the entire system, not likely. That's generally why it's not Federally mandated on how you should do elections. It's a republic for a reason...and if someone claims the supreme court stole the election in 2000, they don't even know what occurred. The court didn't appoint who won, they overthrew a Florida Law because it was against Federal Law, which is constitutional because it is in the "supremacy clause" tsk tsk

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
A long time ago I worked for a major Republican campaign office in a non-political role. The office was broken into countless times, the "get out the vote" vehicles on election day had all their tires slashed, and from what I can tell death threats were a daily occurrence.

Additionally, the local news would astonishingly find that tens of thousands of dead voters who were registered as Democrat voted every election.

The media, which is in the tank for Obama, does this every election year: They act hysterical about supposed "republican" voter fraud, when in reality the Democrat party is doing the same if not worse.

If McCain wins they want you to think it was stolen, which is why they have already setup that narrative. Its just not true. Both sides of the aisle engage in massive election fraud. Whoever wins it wont be due to fraud on the other part, since the massive fraud from both sides somewhat cancels itself out

LowLevel, I tend to agree with your post, right up to your final speculation. I would posit the opposite -- that the winner will win, in part, because of the fraudulent ministrations of his handlers.

Corporatism reigns, anyhow.

new topics

top topics

join