It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Huge Bizzare Anomaly Hovering over Uruguay [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hello! this thread tittle really caught my attention since I live in Montevideo, Uruguay.

Right now is about 8:00PM and the sky is absolutely clear. It's been a wonderful spring day, but a bit too warm.

I have not heard anything about this- and doesn't look like it's a recording from today... like I've said before it's been an absolutely clear day outside, no myst, no fog. Very sunny...

I'll keep an eye on the news and people around here.

But, in my opinion, it's fake.

[edit on 22/10/08 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If it were real, I'd imagine they would zoom in on it. I guess stranger things have happened though.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Listen to the volume, it almost sounds like a mechanical futuristic background track is playing. Thats one thing that makes it seem fake to me; plus an object of this magnitude would be recorded everywhere over a populated area like that.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Thanks for the input!
You would have noticed if that thing had appeared above your city!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Here is the weather for Uruguay today... a bit of sun and clounds:

www.weather.com...

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Terrapop]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

That is to Montevideo, Minnesota, not Uruguay.

Edit- Nevermind.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Saidin]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

LOL- well I can ASSURE you that today it's been a very sunny day! -

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I was trying to observe the behaviour of the vehicles and its hard to determine if they were stopped to observe or what? I wasnt convinced that people on the road were stopped in their tracks and watching it either. Hard to draw any real conclusions.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The primary thing that seems hinky to me is that the camera doesn't so much shake, as it ...... bobs.... sort of like it's floating on water or something. weird. I would've been more convinced if it hadn't been for the zoom in toward the end....... I might've taken it for a webcam otherwise.

Excellent video though. I'm stumped if it's not CG. Not like any weather anomaly I've ever heard of or seen. Thanks, OP!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop

This weather site shows a rather rainy day for Montevideo today:

www.wunderground.com...

When I was watching it I thought holy schnidt, but it looks like the Haiti ones that appeared last winter. I'm coming to the conclusion that it is almost all fake but built upon a possible real ufo sighting. Just like the UFOs change style over time so do the effects they do. Now they have to perfect creating believable holoforms they can shine in the sky and you'll have witnesses with film corraborating the master film. Qui bono?

Who benefits from all these fake ufos?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

hey ya
no prob! - I'm certain that something like that happening in the sky would take a lot of notice in here and everyone would be talking about it.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Imagine, if that really appeared , I'm absolutely sure more than 100 would jump from high places.
That would be the confirmation that everything they believe in is completely crap. Psychic resonations would travel the planet, hundreds of cell phone videos would flood you tube of the event!

That would be in itself worthy of mention!

[edit on 22-10-2008 by TheOneEyedProphet]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Not only are the cgi hoaxers getting more prevalent, but apparently the need to believe and take these things at face value is getting worse as well. Long story short, if this is real I'll eat my shoe.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thats really good! Would Internos please report to the UFO thread please? K thnx bye.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You know I've seen something like that before. I think its a light house. It may not be the sky, but the ocean reflected off the clouds in the distance. Just a thought... Watch it again, the light is very regular, and it may be foggy.

[edit on 10/22/2008 by atzmaz]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I don't really believe I'm this stupid, but all I can see are buildings and trees.

Can someone do a screen grab or something for me, it looks like there might be something just out of the camera's view towards the sky, but it's not in the video.

Am I an idiot?!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Speaking of blue beam and projecteed lights..i figured this would go well in this thread..this video is amazing..

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
the cheesy sound effects, and the light it gives looks foggy and regular when expanding because its CG
that and the report from plutoxgirl would have to be enough to disprove this UFO.
I would be the happiest prophet if a real huge ship appeared and frolicked above a big city, alas, that is not happening in this video....

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

haha I know!!- besides what's real funny is the music in the background...

and Terrapop, good that u edited the weather thing saying that today it's been a rainy day- because like I've stated before, it's been a sunny day. AND for the record, no clouds.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join