It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Pisces - Can You Help Me?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Grock and Stealth both have saturn in Gemini in the 9th. But Grocks doesnt conjunct the MC. Because Stealth's Saturn is conjunct the 10th house line(MC) it is also read in the 10th.

Saturn in Gemini is an odd combination. Saturn represents stability, limits, structure, seriousness, and accomplishment. When Saturn transits a sign, people feel like they must get-it-together in the qualities of that sign. Saturn works within channels, within the framework. Gemini is like the grasshopper to Saturn's ant. Gemini hops from idea to idea, from word to word, from thought to thought. Geminis are curious about everything. They are constantly doing show-and-tell. Saturn in Gemini is like a serious, results-oriented person visiting a carnival. The openning of the first underground subway fits for Saturn in Gemini. Transportation through channels, through the earth. Here Saturn is acting on Gemini. When Gemini acts on Saturn it results in speed-ups in production, people want to accomplish results faster. For example, the first car assembly line in the Ford plant occurred with Jupiter in Gemini. When Liberty Ships were created in 4 days per ship, it was with Jupiter in Gemini. But these were also times of turmoil. The Saturnine structure gets juggled and fraud and deceit can be in government -- a negative side of Gemini is the glib liar, con artist, and pickpocket. Examples: Watergate, Vietnam war ended, World War I, World War II, and the Crimean war all happened while Saturn was in Gemini. Almost every Saturn in Gemini period has some radical improvement or change in transportation or communication. Steel steam ships, automobiles, subways, and jets all were invented or initiated with Saturn here. Art and amusement take on a more serious intellectual air with Saturn in Gemini. Crossword puzzles, the forward pass first used extensively in football (speed and aerial important), Schoenberg's Atonality, and the Ring trilogy by Wagner

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Elf also has saturn in gemini, but it is in the 11th house.

An Eleventh House Saturn suggests that your career or area of responsibility in the world relates in some way to attaining a sense of responsibility regarding friends and group associates. You are likely to have few but faithful friends. There is a need to gain knowledge and expertise associated with the development of a broad, tolerant and impartial attitude when dealing with friends and other social groups. Intellectual power is important - original thinking, intuition and an investigative nature need to be developed and given practical application. Well-established, older, profound, scientific, serious or influential acquaintances may assist you in your endeavours.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Grock is digesting all the information, and with that moon in the first house, probably a little uncomfortable having this information exposed? Playing the emotions close to the vest? eh? hee hee. Moon in Virgo has to analyze the "data".
Elf is starring all the posts, and is a happy Elf..
Stealth? how's that venus and mars in Scorpio ringing for you? So you "should have married the Pisces" eh. Or, "if I had ever married....." Since she was a Pisces, she was the marrying type.
I have virgo on the 7th house and Libra with my mars in Libra there. and I married the first time an Aquarius Sun with planets in Virgo. Dated some virgos and virgo risings. I married a Virgo this time, and he has lots of planets in Libra. His venus and moon are in my 7th. Strong indicators for long term relationships. This one was my "keeper". Someone with moon in Pisces would be good for you too. Emotionally they would "fit" your type/idea of what relationship should be like.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Now I wouldn't go around asking women, "are you a scorpio? a Pisces?" Attraction takes it's natural course, but you should listen when the bells go off... it is you telling you there is a potential there. When someone has a compatible moon or sun or any other planets with attraction value, you will "know". You click, there is electricity and magnetism. They stand out in color. It happens naturally, automatically. Follow your instincts.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

My mind was just totally blown by all that reading

and I would consider myself to have pretty good comprehensive skills....Oh man....hahaha, interesting though!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
hee hee, I TOLD you guys it is a little more complicated than a simple Horoscope in the newspaper!!!

I'm just the messenger...don't shoot me.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
seagrass it rings so true! my friends consider me some what of an intellectual, once i find an interest i study it big time, I'm not a great writer but if i were to write it would be informative fact rather than fiction. yes I'm musical too, i was a DJ for years and can play a note or two on piano, I'm well aware that i try to mold most people into second generation sagittarius as we do no best

yes i love to learn, i am back at college now matter of fact, i hold little interest in money never have done never will i see life as a game and money is not the prize. i would love to teach also but i dont know about treating authority with respect, authority in general yes but not so much the law! and yes i should of married the Pisces.

there is a lot that does sound like me,and hopfully i can make good use out of some of the other traits in people in the future.

well done and thanks seagrass,your very gifted, I'm still digesting it all now and will do for a while,
this is why i like ATS cos it's a site full of mystery as well as hard fact to ponder over, now if i could only do something for you.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Stealthyaroura~ you just did something for me, and you didn't even know you were doing it. thanks. You just validated years of study, that I hold close to my heart.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
pisces march 11th 1991,

i've always felt like my sign is me soo much. it's hard to explain but it's just weird how everytime i read about the sign it's pretty much on point. and i'd really like to get into more depth, and also, have any of you guys looked into the eyes of a fellow pisces you met for the first time and then later discovered they were a pisces? was it like looking into an infinite sky like really deep ? lol n e wayz i'm starting to sound crazy but yeah ....

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
i didnt get to fully digest what all is going on here at the moment and am in the middle of some deep study, but thought to myself while doing so, "how cool is that? a thread where pisces interact", - im sure im not the only one who feels that way, considering the synchronicities involved...

figured id share that real quick

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I'm glad you are enjoying the thread as I am. Good luck with your studies.
Thanks for checking in.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Yes, we pisces are different from the rest. We are excellent lovers also.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I wish "excellent lovers" was the extent of it, i sometimes feel at times that the 'aura of harmony' tends to put me in 'high demand' in my daily life by people who dont get that type of harmony in their own daily lives. I tend to feel that because of that, my associates seek me out as a way to help themselves feel better about themselves (just having me around them, alone helps them to feel better about themselves in a way that wouldnt happen had i not been around) - because of the 'grand advice and high wisdom' i bring to the table -

without realizing that they could do this on their own, without me. Yet they could not...

that there is a pisces quandary...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Seagrass,

I have now studied everything presented.

Fairly fits me to a "T". Seriously.

I have ascended above some of the 'traps' presented and dont have some of the 'negative qualities' that 'could' arise.

This also explains the 80% i felt at the beginning of this thread. There were obviously some other factors involved than just outright being a pisces. Interesting.

My gratitude towards what you have done for me (spiritual insight into onself can easily be described as one of the best things one can do in life) knows no bounds.

I am eternally in your debt. You have but to ask.. anytime, anywhere...

Thank you so much

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It was my pleasure Grock.

I am and was happy to do it...
Not many people take the time to actually look
It is appreciated, that you would.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
i think I should make a post that summarizes this

(there IS a 'group' that feels righteous here)

how cool is that

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
What an informative thread..

I was born march 16 and most of the basic sign descriptions on pisces I have read rang very true in my case.

When I did my first natal chart it kind of threw me off because it sead I was gemini rising which did not describe me well at all. Then I found this site www.alabe.com... and in the mean time I found my exact time of berth which was 15 minutes off from my stated time in my first natal chart....Then I did my second and what a difference. It described my past very accurately and all my lows and highs to the point. I was freakin' blown away.... 15 minutes put me to be taurus rising. This tells you that even small amounts of time make a huge difference.

When I go out of town with my coworkers, sometimes I'll say how different places have different energy and attitudes and they all look at me weird. But that is OK.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
thank you for that. yes a few minutes can change a lot of things.
I'm glad you found your real birth time.
and I get that a lot too. but dangit they do have energy!!!!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Wow really insteresting thread. I have the same bday as the OP, though different year, and also the same bday as Edgar Cayce. And have similar interests and intuitive abilities.

Btw do you think the reason pisces seem to be more attuned with universe is because we are currently living in the age of Pisces?

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Bodhi_Viking]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi_Viking

Seagrass is the best to answer, and I am sure when she has time she will look at a chart for you.

A lot of the Pisces experience stems not so much from the Pices age, as we may already have entered Aquarius, certainly on the cusp at least, that is more of a Global influence for our personal experiences it comes from our ruling planets and their position in the houses.

Neptune and the older used Jupiter both inhabit the 12th house, the house of the subconscious or broadly as well as our spiritual and deep sides of humanity also the shared and connected consciousness.

This connection to the "non locality" or all can also make us seem "far out" and not very practical or focused on mundane things, however a positive aspect is the Big picture ability if integrated properly, many pisces make excellent advisors or planners strategists on a Macro or large scale, and very poor at the minutae.

As our driving force of motivation and such like inhabits this 12th house it is an explanation for the many pisces who feel very intuitive, or seem selfless and very concerned about "others" etc, and also for the success in the arts and music.

It though has its negative side as you can pick up the vibes good and bad of those around you and society as a whole, and also we seem compelled to do the right thing without thought, and then later make martyrs of ourselves and feel bad, undo our lives when our own individual ego jumps in and says "what about me". Doing good to make one self suffer is our undoing as it creates resentment in us when we realise not everyone else will behave the same and we are left high and dry, so it is important to balance this and keep this positive humanitarian and caring aspect of our natures in full bloom of action, only if you can then "let go" of any expected results, rewards or praise, for they are seldom coming and make the initial un selfish action not worth doing anyhow if looking expecting them.

Boundaries, grounding, and self love are usually in my experience very important things for pisces to work on.

Splashes for your Eyelashes fellow fish

Elf.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join