It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X approaching

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

You really shouldn't do this, I'll probably end-up in the hospital with broken ribs....

Rich

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
[
Let's see...
6000BC to 1600 BC = 4,400 years
1600BC + 4,400 years = 2800 BC
We've got a while to go yet. I guess I don't have to get that insurance policy after all.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Phage]
You are assuming it is on a circular orbit, but it is eliptical, and passes once on the way in, and once on the way out. Total orbit;3,600 years. Easy explanation. Next pass, 2012. Major earth upheaval, one world govt. for MOST of the world, one currency, one man claiming to be god. Israel soon nuking Iran, and neutron on the West Bank, so it is habitable. IF they do Mecca, no more Islam. No more suicide bombers for a moon god who has lost all credibility, the Temple that they have already prepared to rebuild can be put on the mount. Soon.
Also, Nibiru is a planet encircling Nemesis, the brown star, and it is inhabited with Anachim, or fallen angels. Soon visible.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This planet X thing is as ridiculous as the the reptilians created humans story,,

Sorry, I just had to say that.

Flagged this thread anyways,,
perhaps this will lead to a discussion about what the Mayan people really believed.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lonesomepine333

I was thinking that if the prediction of the appearance of Planet X had any validity....Then our government would sure be planning a few changes...
Here is a couple of links...One link is concerning a man by the name of Hal Turner - Has anyone on this site heard of him?- The other link is about a CNBC 2006 broad cast... Could there be a correlation between the change of American currency and the chaos that follows the realization, that Planet x will soon be a reality for all to see? I will share more as I discover it.www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-10-2008 by lonesomepine333]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious

You are assuming it is on a circular orbit, but it is eliptical, and passes once on the way in, and once on the way out. Total orbit;3,600 years. Easy explanation. Next pass, 2012. Major earth upheaval, one world govt. for MOST of the world, one currency, one man claiming to be god. Israel soon nuking Iran, and neutron on the West Bank, so it is habitable. IF they do Mecca, no more Islam. No more suicide bombers for a moon god who has lost all credibility, the Temple that they have already prepared to rebuild can be put on the mount. Soon.
Also, Nibiru is a planet encircling Nemesis, the brown star, and it is inhabited with Anachim, or fallen angels. Soon visible.

I am assuming nothing. Sitchin, the man who invented Nibiru, says Nibiru's orbit brings it to the inner solar system and affects Earth every 3,600 years. He does not say twice every 3,600 years.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I thought the rapture was on 2012. Now I hear it is Nibiru.

But Nibiru has Fallen Angels on it - so I'm confused.

I guess I'll be getting raptured onto Nibiru on 2012 as Earth passes through the photon band by fallen angels called the Ankunaphelim - who also created the reptilians, who enslaved our ancestors and ate monoatomic gold.

This just keeps getting better.... I hope rapture means teleport. OMFG!

Edit: I wonder if my calcified Pineal Gland will hinder my evolution to fifth density? - Will the Andromedans assist me?

[edit on 24-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

I don't have any answers to those questions but your calcified pineal gland answered some of mine

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Note: It takes several years for our spacecraft to reach nearby planets.

Based on the above science, Planet X would certainly be within astronomical observance if it's arrival was planned for Feb 2009.

Sorry, no reported Planet X.

Now, for the next post..................

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Here is my knowledge/lack of knowledge. I'm seeing this as a real threat. I'll explain why. I'm open to you saying otherwise.

Assuming it exists (do this with me).
This has a long eliptical orbit, like oval but really stretched out. It's probably being dragged so far out by a large body further from our solar system.

It's supposed to arrive in 4 years. Governments around the world have underground bunkers and cities. One government, with the help of others has begin the process of collecting all the seeds of the planet and storing them in a vault. US has put telescopes down in Antarctica, the south. The Summarians said it would come from the south.

The planet need not be huge. All it needs to do is pass near to ours and its interactions with our planet and our sun will cause our planet to have a pole reversal. This will be disastrous and cause massive flooding, and the effect of the planet will cause disasters described in the bible.

Because the cycle is supposedly 3600 years it accounts for the crazy stories in the bible and the massive floods.

There are peturbations in the outer planets and there is global warming happening on Mars which could only happen with a body like that on its way.

so these are main points:
1. It does not have to be massive.
2. It does not have to hit us.
3. Governments around the world have bunkers and cities underground (for what?)
4. Seed storage collection.
5. Mass quantities of food are being purchased by governments. What the hell for?

The main problem my family has, and that another guy I talked to who is already building bunkers but for another reason, is that:

There are too many well equiped amateur astromomers who should see it, and would love to make a discovery.

To combat this: a big meteor/asteriod nearly hit our planet and no one was apparently any wiser. If they can miss something like this, its not out of the question that they could miss the planet, especially as it comes from the south.

Check out 2012 forum (type into google).

Can someone please explain all of these coincidences/and reassure me this won't happen. Because there are strange occurrances.

At the very least I urge you to keep your eye on the news. If some new planet is to pass close to earth I'd make some precautions. That would confirm it for me.

Tell me about Erin? It's going to pass near the earth?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lawlord

It is called Eris and no, it will never come anywhere near Earth.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonesomepine333
Is anyone familiar with the approach of Planet X?; otherwise known as NIBIRU. It is suppose to be visible to the naked eye Feb of 09. And its approach was predicted in the in ( I believe Myan calender) .I do know that our government ,as well as other governments are watching it.It is suppose to enter our solar system (as it does every 3,600 years.I red that it could contain Aliens.I would be greatly interested on any feedback on this subject! PEACE!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Ah ok it was just a post previously said it would pass between X million from earth. Hard to rationalise that number LOL.

If it was coming from the south, would that obsure efforts to see it unless you were in space or in Antarctica?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lawlord

First Planet X/Nibiru Images Leaked by Informant www.youtube.com... Also check out update video on Planet X on same page to understand when it can bee seen in the south when it gets closer....It is too far away at this time for small amature telescopes!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Watch them videos, he explains quite a bit, vids are 1-5 i belive.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

Eris...UB313 (before it was called Eris)...And NIBIRU ( unofficial name given) before astronomers OFFICIALLY named it ,are one and the same...the laugh is on U.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

ATTENTION PLANET X READERS!!! On 10-22-08 on this site, I was told that Planet X was a hoax...My response was- Enlighten ME- Shortly there after I received a reply by: ZORGON aka? NibiruShock2012, (Page TWO on this thread) stating he was" Coming Clean "about the videos He posted YouTube, Because the situation was getting out of control....The fact is that he had pulled those videos in March of this year from YouTube!...So my question is this :Why did he wait so long to inform the ATS community? And why did he act as if (If it is in fact a He) he was just removing them now? This same person has IN FACT corresponded with Marshall Masters of YOWUSA.COM and if you want the TRUTH about NibiruShock2012 (The one who posted here is an IMPOSTER!!! This person is trying to muddle the truth with DISINFORMATION! Proof
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

You have to read Zecharia Sitchin's books to find out about Nibiru. He was the one who started it, and all the sites about Nibiru owe their existences to him. If one is to believe Mr Sitchin then they have to know these facts about Nibiru (yes, I have read his books):

1. Nibiru is a planet with a strange orbit around our sun. It is not a brown dwarf star. Mr Sitchin was very ecstatic in one of his books when he found out that both the probes Pioneer 10 and 11 found there was no brown dwarf near our sun (50 billion miles) when they made measurements searching for one. Some astronomers did think it was possible for there to be one until the measurements proved them wrong.

2. Nibiru is not due here until @2600AD. The 2012 date was picked up because of the Mayan calendar that comes to an end of its cycle on that date. Other prophecies about that date are suspect, including a book that was supposedly written by Nostradamus (which was proven to be a fake).

3. If there was a planet heading toward Earth by 2012, it would be close enough to be seen by telescopes, both amateur and professional.

I suggest you go to your library and check out some of Mr Sitchin's books. They are fun read, and you can get all the correct Nibiru information from the early ones.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sitchen was not the inventor of anything but possibly fantasies. Planet X was referenced by many ancient civs, and that did not have anything to do with a man born a few years later. I understand that the whole idea of an inhabited Nibiru is probably just speculation, and is seemingly reliant on such stalwart witnesses as 'channelers' and clairvoiants. (I spell that right?) But it may also be true that they are making things up, and it is true anyways, despite them. Just because a nutcase states something, does not make it either more true, or less true. It is totally irrelevant, just ignore it. NASA had been talking about something BIG coming our way right now, and there is talk about different governments constructing underground hiding places, and there is some major prophesy from different sources that would seem to indicate a star, now named Nemesis. I am not talking proof positive, I am talking about the puzzle piece fits into the gestalt. I expected to see it by now, and was surprised when it did not show. But it is possible I just do not understand enough, and it is nearing in some other explanation. But the puzzle piece fits. It explains the Flood, and it explains the Exodus. Just not how people like Moses knew ahead of time. I suggest that it happened just like the Bible says.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I can't wait for Planet X to land here, it's about time... again
that we had another alien meeting. Nibiru folk are quite odd
in the way they drive their planet, I dunno if it's something
to do with drinkin' brewskis as they steer or the map reading
may be a little 'rusty'.

The flight path leads me to believe that they're obviously
hiding behind one of our planets. (here it comes)
Most of our orbs aren't big enough, but I'm quite sure that
some ATSers will agree that it may have just came from
Uranus.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by IronMan]

[edit on 24-10-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawlord

No. Y'see since the earth is more or less orb shaped, anything approaching from South (relative of course to Earth) would be visible to anyone in the Southern Hemisphere.
The only way it'd be hidden would be if it was ridiculously tiny and close.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join