It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X approaching

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonesomepine333
reply to post by lonesomepine333

I was thinking that if the prediction of the appearance of Planet X had any validity....Then our government would sure be planning a few changes...
Here is a couple of links...One link is concerning a man by the name of Hal Turner - Has anyone on this site heard of him?- The other link is about a CNBC 2006 broad cast... Could there be a correlation between the change of American currency and the chaos that follows the realization, that Planet x will soon be a reality for all to see? I will share more as I discover it.www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-10-2008 by lonesomepine333]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Dude... stop talking to yourself. It's really not helping you at all.
not a one liner no sirree bobby.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How can U say it will not come anywhere near earth and then show an illustration depicting Planet x in our solar system!!!?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

First, Eris is no longer a Planet X. it's been identified and labeled.
secondly, if you think Neptune is close to Earth, you need to work on your understanding of the universe.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Eris is not Planet X. The term Planet X is used for unidentified planets.

Eris will never get any closer to Earth than Neptune. Do you know how far away Neptune is? Neptune is very very very far away.

Neptune does not affect Earth in any noticeable way. Eris is very very very much smaller than Neptune. Eris will have no effect on Earth.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I posted this as in another thread, just thought I would add it here.

The Tulli Papyrus is assumed to be a record by Thutmose III of fiery circles in the sky. Thutmose III is said to have ruled Egypt around 1425 BCE. This would be 3433 years ago. The fiery object was said to have had tremendous heat, and many similar objects were present days after. Many people who study UFO's attribute this as an early record of craft appearing in the sky. Personally, I think that they may have witnessed the last coming of Nibiru and it's moons (Nibiru is supposed to have 7 or 8 moons). The Papyrus cuts off after the description of fish and birds raining from the sky, saying that this was recorded to be remembered forever. Was this the initial account, and the descriptions of what happened after were lost? This could also mean that the predicted return date 2012 may be off by 100+ years. I have suspected it may be more difficult to align our calendar with the Mayan calendar than some think. To my knowledge the current 2012 date was based on the calculations of 1 person in the 90's who claimed to have decoded the mayan calendar. This was part of a New Age book or something. Everyone from that point on seems to have based their 2012 ideas on his research. I am at a loss for his name, so if anyone else is into this stuff, maybe they will post.
Another thing I have thought about in relation to Nibiru, is the scope of it's orbit. Travelling so far from our sun, I would think that Nibiru would be so cold that it could not possibly be inhabited by the Anunnaki. I think that Nibiru could actually be a fiery planetary object. Perhaps even the hypothetical Planet X. The Anunnaki could be the inhabitants of one or more of the moons that orbit Nibiru.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Eris will never get any closer to Earth than Neptune.

Unless of course Nibiru plays pinball and bumps it... I mean you DID see that Zeta Orbit yes?

Seems to me a certain OP is putting together a school paper

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My current Planet X/Nibiru summary...

If I missed any please feel free to add them Afterall its important we get this right

The dates for its arrival... look around the web

2003 Zeta talk
2009 [not sure where that came from]
2012 based on Sitchins orbital calculations
2013 to 2017ish Bob Dean based on a new birth of Jesus date
2085 Sitchin says this is the earliest that the Annunaki will come by
2900 Ad Sitchins latest revision in "End of Days"

What Nibiru is

Its a Planet
Its a Dwarf Star
Its a Dwarf Star with a Planet
Its a Dwarf Star with several planets

2012... Mayan calendar tied into Nibiru Who started that? Not Sitchin..
2012... "we will be crossing the Galactic Plane" Wrong we did that 2 million years ago and are currently 50 light years above the rim
2012... the day when the Sun blocks the Center of the Galaxy... astrological significance. Okay sounds plausible... but how does that end the days?

I am sure there are more...

How is anyone supposed to believe any of this when the people telling us the 'truth' can't give us the same story?

The binary star is plausible... but so far other than the 'flicker' in the path of the two Pioneer spacecraft there is no sign of a gravity anomaly big enough to account for it. Problem is the two craft went in OPPOSITE directions

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lawlord
The planet need not be huge. All it needs to do is pass near to ours and its interactions with our planet and our sun will cause our planet to have a pole reversal. This will be disastrous and cause massive flooding, and the effect of the planet will cause disasters described in the bible.

Pole reversal refers to a switch in the MAGNETIC POLES not the planet itself...

The sun does that like clockwork every 11 years and you don't even notice it. The only effect pole flipping might do is leave us without a magnetic shield for an undetermined length of time.

But don't worry HAARP and its sister installations around the globe are pretty sure they can toss up a replacement field

I said 'pretty sure' because it can't be tested yet

Now go out for another beer. The sky won't fall yet

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

A rose by any other name, is still a rose!...If I still think Neptune is close to the earth Then I need to work on my Unserstanding of the universe...U really said that? THE DISTANCE FROM THE EARTH TO NEPTUNE IS NOT A DROP IN A BUCKET COMPARED TO THE UNIVERSE!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The more they protest the more i know that I AM on the right track...You have already shown yourself to be a Hoaxer and a Liar by your own admission on page two...Your words are rubbish

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, the Planet X / Nibiru story is exactly that, a story. Now, I have heard many people saying that it is only visible from the Southern Hemisphere.

Well, I lived in South Africa until quite recently. I bought an Orion 4.5 Inch Equatorial telescope from the WITS university in Johannesburg (www.planetarium.co.za...), from the professor (Constant Volschenk) who ran the astronomy programs there.

When I inquired about this, he told me he had heard this theory, and said there was absolutely no proof of it. In fact, most of you have probably never heard of SALT? Any takers?

Let me educate you, SALT is the South African Large Telescope. It "is the largest single optical telescope in the southern hemisphere, with a hexagonal mirror array 11 metres across."

It has the capability to "record distant stars, galaxies and quasars a billion times too faint to be seen with the unaided eye - as faint as a candle flame at the distance of the moon"

If anything in the Southern Hemisphere could detect Nibiru, this thing would. As it is a joint operation between "South Africa, the United States, Germany, Poland, the United Kingdom and New Zealand", requests from Astronomers & Scientists have to be proposed and backed up with reasons for this thing to point somewhere in the sky.

Sorry guys, but the way I see it, this behemoth would pick something up if in fact it is there. And I'm sure they would've tried looking for it, to satisfy their own curiosity.

www.salt.ac.za...

Some nice pics here, but it may take time to load - website is pretty busy

www.salt.ac.za...

Hope you enjoy? It's my pleasure!

Wiki has a decent link

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 24-10-2008 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

Dude... stop talking to yourself. It's really not helping you at all.
not a one liner no sirree bobby.
You seem to have been listening to everything I said ... at least U are listening

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

The telescope U mentioned is not 11 meters but in fact 10 meters (33 ft. in diameter )..You are trying to compare apples and oranges when you compare the SALT telescope in Africa to the one 30 feet from true south The one on the bottom of the earth is the best in the WHOLE world of its kind! "

The observations were made using the Antarctic Submillimeter Telescope and Remote Observatory (AST/RO). AST/RO is a 67-inch (1.7-meter) diameter telescope operated by CfA in collaboration with the University of Arizona, Caltech, and the University of Cologne, Germany. AST/RO is located at the National Science Foundation's Amundsen-Scott Station at the South Pole. This telescope offers unique capabilities unmatched by other submillimeter observatories around the world. The air at the South Pole is very dry and cold, so radiation that would be absorbed by water vapor at other sites can make it to the ground and be detected.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You obviously Know NOTHING about South Africa and it's terrain, do you? Did you EVEN bother to read the links I posted? There you will see it has an optical size of "11.1m x ~9.8m" !!

What do you know about Sutherland? It's in the Karoo, which is a semi-desert region. Do you know how good the visibility is there? (I do, I've been there - have you?) Oh no, who am I asking, OF COURSE YOU DO! Yes, that's why these countries, including the US pumped money into this, because they could get better results from your telescope 30 feet away from True South! Give me a break!

How about some scientific backup, or links to your "facts". I have provided links. All you provide is hot air. Now I see why an earlier poster told you to keep speaking to yourself....

Edit here:

All of these institutes www.salt.ac.za... invested in SALT because they could get better results from the telescope you mentioned 30 feet from True South (a 67 Inch I believe). Wow, were these guys fooled hey? Poor suckers. What a waste of money. Probably what caused the financial crisis now??

[edit on 24-10-2008 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonesomepine333 This telescope offers unique capabilities unmatched by other submillimeter observatories around the world. The air at the South Pole is very dry and cold, so radiation that would be absorbed by water vapor at other sites can make it to the ground and be detected.

Marvelous so they have a really cool xray telescope at the south pole... and it shows what?

You naturally have the links for us for the images of Nibiru right? Thanks for sharing

reply to post by TortoiseKweek

AH That SALT
Nope never saw that one thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Planet X?
You must have that confused with Generation X and Planet Hollywood, that was so 2000.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

who told you that the goverments are watching it? it wasnt nibirushock2012 or yowusa by any chance

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Planet X is a tag given to any recently discovered planet or planetoid. Any planet past Saturn has recieved the Planet X label until it was named and studied. Each of the recently discovered dwarf planets have had the name.
Eris was called Planet X until they gave it a name.
As far as relative distances... neptune doesn't have ANY affect on Earth, unless you're a astologer.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

If Saturn doesn't have any affect on earth..then if it were removed from our solar system ...All would go on as normal
And i am not even trying to say it exist...Still...I have not been convinced it doesn't either...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join