It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama on gun control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
www.ontheissues.org...

This guy along with a Democrat control congress will come after your firearms! We ain't got a chance! The Constitution doesn't mean a damn thing to these people.

Once they get my firearms then they get your right to free speech and the right to assemble.

Read all what the guy had said about gun control.

Ya' can't vote third party people,you just can't!

Civil war!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

He is not going after our guns.He is going to go after the ammunition.Tax it so high as to make it unaffordable for the general public.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

Ya' can't vote third party people,you just can't!

Why not? When are people going to abandon parties and politicians that don't represent them.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by harvib]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
In fact, just like the last 4 major elections, I can vote for a 3rd party. And if everyone that said they would, did, then the last 20 years would have been quite different. And if everyone who wasn't happy with the choices offered by the two largest parties picked one of the other parties that perhaps were closer to their personal beliefs, then just maybe the two largest parties would realize that they don't represent the majority anymore.

And maybe we'd avoid the violence that some are predicting in another thread over the outcome of this election, no matter which of the two largest parties 'wins.'

edited for spelling

[edit on 21-10-2008 by lostbug]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
here is another site Barack's Gun Ban

I am afraid...
without the second amendment you lose the first and fourth amendment.

Ahh, but he is for "hope" and "change"

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
reply to post by Roper

He is not going after our guns.He is going to go after the ammunition.Tax it so high as to make it unaffordable for the general public.

I agree. This is one of the areas where we will be attached.

Roper

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Read this. It's short.
www.govtrack.us...

All of this is back in 2007 and is still laying around waiting for the right President to come along.

Then this.

booksbikesboomsticks.blogspot.com...

Now with H.B. 1022, it's obvious that they want to try again, only harder. They've expanded their "evil features" list to include the nebulously-defined "barrel shroud".

Roper ( He who hopes he is wrong about all this)

top topics

join