It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons brick wall

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Do you know how many people it takes to make an animated film like WALL-e? Next time you watch it go through the credtis and count each and every person involved with the production.

Then after you have died of boredom, come back and tell us again that you think X thousand number of people seriously are involved in a mass brain-washing conspiracy, and have managed to keep it quiet this whole time.

Oh, and for it to work, they all have to be masons....(women included).

[edit on 10/27/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Untrue, the only people who would have to know in order to do this would be the editors and the director, everything else could be easily arranged to fit as "part of the storyline, or a certain shot the director "had to have".

And truly, animation is much easier and gives far more product than that of film and actors. Anything required can be added or taken out later, before the mass production.

Why wouldn't it be a music video made by the Elite? Already the movie is chalk full of propaganda...

Earth after nuclear apocolypse? Wall E is just covering up the evidence of genocide, and there is only one ship left... a ship of fat lazy americans living in space on a ship... no chinese ship, no english ship, just 100+ americans.

But, the rabbit hole is much deeper than that, if you have the eye to see it.

I cannot stress that I DID NOTHING MORE than START The Wall at the end of the Disney cue... there is 18 seconds of silence in the beginning of The Wall and as the Pixar character Luxo stamps out the I(EYE) the album plays through 1.2 times.

Take a look at where it starts over, that should be indication enough, but there are so many after the first 5 minutes its a wonder that people cannot see this, it baffles me also how it doesnt seem to rouse anyones interest when i tell them that of the 30+ forums ive posted on(usually with this same snr) since i discovered The Wall/Wall E illuminati messages and divulged just the same that ive divulged here...

I was banned from 23 of them... weird, no? albeit the first two or three i claimed i would be killed for putting it on youtube(i really do believe that, and if you see what i mean by "too many coincidences" you can understand why, obviously the general public shouldn't know about this one, they would rather leave it at dark side of the moon and The Wizard of Oz 1939). Still, UK-skeptics banned me(for life) and i had not even gotten as deep as i did here!

Not that i trust AboveTopSecret(no offense intended, but a wise man once said "only the paranoid survive") either, but here it is, for good or ill.

Originally posted by Secret Master
even if it was fit to the score, which it very well could be..

THE ENTIRETY OF THE WALL IS ABOUT BREAKING DOWN THE WALL, ABOUT BREAKING THE CONTROL "THEY" HAVE ON YOUR MIND. AND ABOUT BREAKING DOWN YOUR OWN HANGUPS AND LEARNING TO REACH OUT TO OTHERS!

does it make sense to use an anti-establishment album to try to brainwash children into being good lil slaves?

Why not? Who's going to know more about the smart people(I.E. the small portion of intelligent public)who've sniffed out the government, the media, and the military for what it is?

The only way to keep people from revolting would be to tell them the truth point blank... Let them celebrate the knowledge that their schooling systems were stolen right out of germany, that the government was DEFINITELY not on their side, and that the psychological walls being built in their minds should rightfully be torn down...

Look, its not exactly easy to accept the idea that everything you have seen since birth was part of an elaborate ritual magic to prepare the human race for the leap into the age of Aquarius. It is just another great cycles of time, 1.7-2.2 thousand years, depending on what sign of the zodiac(I.E. what tilt the earth will be at in relation to the sun) we are passing into.

there is a scene in Wall E, which is the song "empty spaces" and is playing the backmasked "hidden message" that gives congrats to the finder.

In Wall E there is a fish(Pisces) on the wall that Eve is nearly tempted to blow to bits, however Wall E pulls her away and hands her the lightbulb...

It becomes illuminated, Wall E hands her the Rubix Cube and she solves it...
if the lyrics following are correct, we would be the bubble wrap "watch out YOU!).

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
reply to post by WiredPirate

No, coincidences occur. To think otherwise means that every single action everyone takes 24/7 has some mystical meaning. If I get up from my office chair 32 times throughout the workday - its not because I'm a 32nd degree mason - its because thats how many times I felt like getting up.

Trying to find "synchronicity" is simply the desire of the human mind to believe there is a deeper purpose behind everything. Its just not always true, in fact, it usually is not.

This isnt you deciding to get up from your chair 32 times... this is a kids movie and a very influential album that was turned into the movie "the wall" and has been connected to Alice in wonderland = WonderAliceLand (W A L)
With no less than the Wizard of Oz 1939 synced to Dark Side of the Moon

must i remind you Apollo 11 landed in 1969 and Judy Garland, the original Dorothy died the same year?

Must i remind you in WALL E the clip shown over and over with the people holding hands is "hello dolly" from the year... 1969, just another clue in the hunt.

Is it any wonder its WALL E(5th letter of WALLE and 5th letter of the alphabet)

E being 5th and V(roman numeral 5) the 22nd letter of the alphabet... they are both the other reverse, IE V is 5th from the last letter, and E is 22nd to the last.

Synchronicity is actually a theme developed through the use of symbolism our dear old military industrial complex uses to keep the masses in a stupor.

another Aquarius reference comes from the movie Super Mario Brothers, 1993...

Notice the green red/blue theme? Or the "lightning bolts" forming the two K's of King Koopa on the destroyed Twin Towers?

Along with what i have been talking about with numbers, heres one that sure to scare you. K is the 11th letter of the alphabet, and it is seen often in the form of the double K, or 11:11.

It is possible that Aleister crowley made this symbol popular, He believed that the great pyramid's of Giza(after having been in the Kings Chamber of the pyramid of Khuffu) were a map pointing to K2, the pakistani mountain, the second highest mountain in the world, and Crowley did head for K2's summit in 1902...

The only other historical figures i know of who have been in the King's Chamber of Khufu are Napolean Bonaparte and Nikola Tesla...

Bonaparte was sick for a week after entering and spending a few hours in the pyramid, he never divulged what he said, only that he never wanted to be in that wretched place again.

Crowley wrote the "book of law" after being in the kings chamber and speaking with a being resembling a "grey alien" named Aiwass

and Tesla? Well, Tesla invented the world around us, so it can only be shown that there is something strange a foot in the pyramid's of Giza, His first invention after the visit was the Tesla Coil, which has so much propaganda surrounding it people dont even know what it was used for, and dont even believe it when you tell them...

The "Wireless" internet we have today, beforehand it was called Radio, and then Television, and then it became widespread for Cell Phones...

It was all based on the principle of the Tesla Coil, which could send energy through the air with nearly no loss during transmission, lighting bulbs tuned for the frequency miles away, in the hundreds.

Science had to take over, a religion of "truth" just like all the others, twisting the subject and condemning the general populace from understanding they were being taught useless information outside of the current system we have.

cheers!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I actually believe you may of stumbled across something here. There is alot of uncanny coincidences. I may not agree with you entirely, but then again you have studied this in greater detail than me.. Well Done
I have never watched this movie before, but when i get the chance i most definetly will...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
take a peek into the occult and what do you find?

The government's of the world(IE the NWO) have honed it beyond imagination.

Disney's "magic" is real, and they use it against you.

If you get a chance get the movie "wizards", it was a WWII propaganda film for kids, in it Aleister Crowley is the bad guy and they make several masonic and occult references...

Really trippy movie, one of those ones they dont want people to know about.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zausuaz

You mean to tell me that in all those years I was a Disney Imagineer, I never got the memo that we were using Walt's magic against people -- either to oppress or to mind control? Darn it!

By now, we've all seen the animated wartime cartoons that the Disney animators did for the war effort during WWII -- today classified as patriotic propoganda. Donald Duck wearing a helmet and hawking (ducking?) war bonds. (Good thing Donald and Mickey and their pals were on the side of right in that conflict, eh?)

Maybe I wasn't high enough up in the corporate structure to be part of the shape-shifting reptilian (Disney) overloard elite. And to think people usually assume it's the Masons who are up to stuff. Now it's Disney? Damn. When's it going to be my turn to mind-control and oppress people and make them do my will?

(I haven't decided what "my will" is yet, but I'm working on it.)

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Wizards!!! Most bizarre propaganda since reefer madness.

And my reasoning that its the masons is because of the wall theme, and all the other symbols.

The funny thing is people dont realize that a symbols true meaning is only revealed to the adept, symbols are used both to reveal AND conceal their meaning, IE masonic churches have nothing to do with the masons that are contracted by our drug running military complex to keep the populace hypnotized, entertained, and uninformed.

as they are a SECRET society, the facade of people in the masonic churches are essentially christians, both masonry and christianity have their roots in egypt, which is why american money(having nothing to do with egypt) uses the all seeing eye of horus on top of a pyramid of 13 levels.

and why movies like "jesus camp" exist... look that up, its a good one

no commentary, just video of the insanity of religion, and whats worse?
religion caters to state, its why we had 8 years of... the unspeakable one.

In any case the only people that reach the top of the pyramid(what do you think a pyramid represents?) are illuminated to arcane knowledge.

The rest of us watch the simpsons and see the multiple layers of jokes, the ones for the dumb people, one for the middle intelligence, and ones for the very sharp, mostly math jokes(futurama and the simpsons have used some very complex jokes over the years).

But thats not the point, the point is that the media is absolutely highjacked, and Disney from the begining was an exercise in mind control.

Didn't you know?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalfon

You mean to tell me that in all those years I was a Disney Imagineer, I never got the memo that we were using Walt's magic against people -- either to oppress or to mind control? Darn it!

By now, we've all seen the animated wartime cartoons that the Disney animators did for the war effort during WWII -- today classified as patriotic propoganda. Donald Duck wearing a helmet and hawking (ducking?) war bonds. (Good thing Donald and Mickey and their pals were on the side of right in that conflict, eh?)

Maybe I wasn't high enough up in the corporate structure to be part of the shape-shifting reptilian (Disney) overloard elite. And to think people usually assume it's the Masons who are up to stuff. Now it's Disney? Damn. When's it going to be my turn to mind-control and oppress people and make them do my will?

(I haven't decided what "my will" is yet, but I'm working on it.)

Why not? get them while they are young and make sure its good enough to fool the parents?

Every "civilization" in the world has enslaved their people, thats what a pyramid scheme is, and like any pyramid scheme it eventually collapses and leaves the vast majority screwed.

I really want to plow a drill into my own face right now because it occurs to me that not many people see what i see.

Not many people realize that there is indeed a NWO, they have indeed taken control of every government of the world, and they do indeed intend to enslave the populace like they have been trying to do for years...

I doesnt really matter though, the illusion that this is a free country has been paraded around and started working around WWI when the mass military industrial complex grew at an alarming rate.

Now we have an entire network of underground bases, all interlinked by mag-trains(like the ones in china, russia, and all the other NWO countries. These trains can even bring tanks from one place to another...

Denver international airport is one of the largest DUMB's in america, and even has a concentration camp with a capacity of over 2 million people, and...

Ya'know those kids that go missing in america and europe every year? where do you think they go.

You dont even want no know what that number is, but you can find out easily enough if you want.

Its a scary world out there, and its about to come crashing down like a house of cards... Unfortunetly its too late even now, with the NAU, the EU, the asian union and finally Dubai as capitol city of the Earth we will be enslaved by technology EVERYONE should have seen coming.

What we see today is archaic compared to what "they" have, if you cant figure out that the military has been slowly leaking technology to the people as they find ever more destructive weapons well then youve bought that line of garbage and theirs nothing i can do to convince you anyhow.

Its too late in the game to believe we have a chance, we are facing a massive entity, an entity that spans the KGB, the CIA, the Corporate Media(which includes HEARST, a US defense contractor, publisher of Popular Mechanics, and owner of several hundred other publications), the Mob, and everything else under the sun with enough money.

Big brother is now in full effect in China, Russia is reopening the god-forsaken Gulags(concentration work-camps for the military), America is burning its constitution in front of the people's eyes(martial law is declared on oct 1, 2008 in america, and the "patriot acts" have removed most constitutional rights already, coupled with the NAU bush already signed for, which institutes a higher court than DC)

DC on the other hand is its own country already, and works outside of federal law(hence why they dont fly the AMERICAN flag)

Cheers, then. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I really want to plow a drill into my own face right now because it occurs to me that not many people see what i see.

Don't do that. First off, it would be messy. Second, it would make it difficult for you to see your monitor so that you can continue to read and post your ideas on ATS.

Finally, I believe you're absolutely right with your assertion that not many people see what you see -- or put another way -- see it the WAY you see it. (Which is what keeps life interesting -- people seeing things in different ways.)

If you self-maim your face with a drill, people will be less likely to listen to you because they'll think you're a bit mad.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I actually have now watched this movie only yesterday.. In all honesty i can't see any malicious intent. what i can see is a message of human's becoming lazy and relying on technology to do everything for us. And Artificial Intelligence eventually taking over due to our lazyness.. Reminds me of that stanley kubrick movie a space odyssey, where HAL takes control of the ship..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join