It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons brick wall

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
But were there pancakes?

There were pancakes, of course. Do you know any Masons who can do anything without pancakes?

Note also that the recipe for the ...

ANCIENT AND APPROVED SEMI-SECRET MYSTIC BUTTERMILK PANCAKES OF HIRAM AND HIS COMPANIONS

... is now posted in the "What are the Masonic Secrets?" thread.

Look, it was bound to get out given all the attention the topic was getting. (What's not revealed is the technique for using the compass to get perfectly round pancakes.)

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I still can't believe to this day,that people still think Freemasons have some global secret agenda to take over the world
And the problem with symbolism is, sometimes it's just a symbol somebody thought looked cool, so they borrowed it.. But then again are'nt those mystical pancakes a symbol for a FLYING SAUCER.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prima Facie
I still can't believe to this day,that people still think Freemasons have some global secret agenda to take over the world
And the problem with symbolism is, sometimes it's just a symbol somebody thought looked cool, so they borrowed it.. But then again are'nt those mystical pancakes a symbol for a FLYING SAUCER.

To quote Sigmund Freud:

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sorry i didnt make it clear where the masons fit in...

THE WALL, made of bricks is the most obvious clue, and ALSO im not saying Pink Floyd are Satanists/Occultists

but why wouldn't the masons use something made for good in order to subvert?

www.youtube.com/user/zausuaz

Here you will find my vids of WALL E the adorable childrens movie about...

The post apocalyptic future? The world covered in Trash, and in good swing with Freemason Symbolism this one takes the cake! Synchromystic's will get a kick out of this too, HOHO! considering the context involved, its not even a stretch!!!

WALL E, plus Pink Floyd "The Wall" as soundtrack, started at the end of Walt Disneys famous diddle? Sound crazy? It is, by far the most insane thing i have ever seen, The movie is so blatant you can even find those who dont know about this quoted as referencing them
together, without the foggiest clue why...

But, like all good Freemasonic schemes, The person being introduced to the idea has seen it so many times before the hair trigger denial reaction is hardwired...

and i mean HARDWIRED!

And now, on to the insane notion im speaking of!

A little lamp(illuminati?) named LUXO JR.(The Pixar mascot) comes into frame and stamps down the I(eye) of Pixar before turning to face the audience. It should be noted that
The LUXO( j )R grounds of ancient thebes were the site of many sun/light related happenings, including the Religion instituted by Amenhotep III who was commonly known
as the "sun-king". But lets not dwell on a lamp named after a sun temple stamping out our eyes, lets just get to the meat of the matter shall we?

Coincidences...

WALL E(5th letter of the alphabet, 22nd being V, 5th from the end of the alphabet, keep this in mind) is a cube shaped robot, with an uncanny likeness to another robot, Johnny 5 from the movie Short Circuit... ? weirdness? no? keep reading...

He is introduced as the last of a race of sentient(??) trash compactors that try to "save" whats left of earth. He is seen within the first few minutes setting trash cubes into a wall, "just another brick in the wall?" and lives in his rectangular home! Upon entering his home, he uses an Ipod(the corporate adverts and government propaganda arent enough for these people???) To watch 1969 Hello Dolly, Same year as...

The moon landing(which is seen later on in the movie) and the death of
Judy Garland, Dorothy from Wizard of Oz.

I didnt believe the DSOTM and Wizard of Oz thing until this came along, but im inclined to apologize to those i told were "crazy" for thinking something so ludacris... Now im in their boat!!

Wall E holds up a rubix cube and sets it on the shelf(daddy what did you leave behind for me?)(all in all it was, just bricks in the wall) then holds up a spork to match it up with forks and spoons...

"THE WALL" movie at this point is showing the kid "not fitting in", which is only more confirmation of the strangeness of this endeaver.

the female robots name is EVE, her design is based on a phone(officially admitted), and she carries a sun symbol plant with three leaves representing the trinity in the christian cross(Global Warming anyone??). The song accompanying when she enters is "mother"(the first
part of which is a dial tone) and she carries the plant that saves the human's in space Brings them back to... EARTH! THE REAL WORLD. Watch the robotic arm, he types in a code of 5 points, draw it on a piece of paper and you get?

A PENTAGRAM!!!! In the movies soundtrack at this point... the stock sound for "a matrix glitch"!!! Subconscious Engineering at its best!

Let this soak in for a second, you watched(without the Wall album behind it) A cell phone designed robot named EVE(E = 5 V = 5(roman/5th from last letter of alphabet) E = 5) brought to life by a 5 digit pentagram code
with a "trinity" symbol on her, AND the plant that saves the humans is held INSIDE her.

Take a look at the first scene of "The Matrix"...

Can you see it?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Is it starting to make sense now? HOHO, if not i will explain.

TRINITY travels through the stargate/phone booth/spacetime to get to the REAL WORLD by PHONE BOOTH!
She is in front of a BRICK WALL and wouldn't you know it?

She holds up her HAND with red pyramid(the red pill, awareness) of blood over her left eye, congratulations you are now aware that Occultists have meddled the collective mind of the world into a easy to control single entity. Take the Red Pill, but never forget that "The Matrix" is just a key, as all media this day is, they are pointing the way out but only to catch YOU off guard.

WALL E = Wall End?

Ok, Now, get ready the rabbit hole just keeps going...

In the movie V for Vendetta, V was the roman numeral as it was explained in the movie. EveY(E = 5 V = 5(roman)22nd letter of the alphabet(5th from the end) and! Y = 25th letter(or 2nd from the end!) was the main female
characters name... and the premise of the movie? "There are no such thing as coincidences", HOHO!

In Short Circuit the main robots name is Jhonny 5, and it is admitted by the people who made Wall E he's based on that character. Coincidence? YEAH RIGHT!

Is this all a bit much? Thats because its supposed to be, otherwise people might believe it...

A good tactic for confusing people?

The "double-bind",

In "The Wizard of Oz" it was used fairly obviously. Whenever a character was needed to step up, it was
always the character beating themself for not being who they wanted to be that fulfilled those actions.

I.E. the cowardly lion always acts brave when needed,
The tinsman is the one with no brain and all the good ideas, and the scarecrow without a heart shows the most remorse...

The card game "illuminati"'s slogan?

Dont believe any of this, it is all true.

Take a look at the cards and tell me you dont see the events of 9/11 and others fulfilled, it was released in 1995.

Hope you enjoy the vids, i spent several days sync'ing them as well i could.
(changing the start time by 1/32 of a second is no easy task!)

Note that i did nothing more than START the album when the Disney cue came up, how many movies and media are like this?

Who knows, but i doubt its less that 10 years worth.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zausuaz

That's brilliant, but how do you justify posting Disney copyrighted material on YouTube?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Id also have it noted that ive been banned from several forums already, its only been since oct 18th that i synced it and put it on youtube.

I didnt even expect it to last this long, hell the first day i thought i would be "erased", and i know i must have hit a nerve somewhere because every forum that banned me banned me indefinitely.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by zausuaz

That's brilliant, but how do you justify posting Disney copyrighted material on YouTube?

Are you serious??????

Im telling you what these sick bastards are doing and your hung up on copyright infringement????

Whats the lesser of two evils here, MY COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT(ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL!!!), or...

the mass media brainwashing your children?

Would you rather i get permission from Disney to tell the world what they have been doing? oh yes i can see that phone call now.

Me: Hi is this Disney?
Disney representative: Why yes it is may i help you?
Me: yeah, id like to post youtube vids showing what you people have been doing to the minds of the parents and the children who watched your incredibly "cute" movie about the robot that buries the evidence of mass genocide on earth and shoots off the last remaining humans(who apparently are all americans????) into space by way of a ship named AXIOM.

Id also like to point out in the vids that the only two anagrams that makes sense of AXIOM(rearrangement of letters) are AIM OX, and Am I Ox? which is another subliminal "Cow"/"sheep" freemason inside joke.

Disney Rep: ok, ill fax you the necessary documents to apply for permission, ofcourse they wont be denied concerned citizen, were only raping your mind day in and day out!

Hell if anything this is grounds for a class action lawsuit!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have compiled all the timing syncs of the first 10 minutes, does anyone want to run the probable odds?

I think it would be something like 1 in INSERT MASSIVE NUMBER HERE

Considering you also have to start with the fact that the name of the movie is WALL E...

ok then, here we are...
0:36 pixar lamp jumps in perfect time
0:39 pixar lamp looks down in perfect time
0:42 one beat later logo fades
0:47 Walt Disney comes up in time with guitar
0:49 logo leaves in time with guitar
0:55 pixar logo comes up in time and appropriately leaves in time also
1:05 camera change quarter beat afterward
1:11 earth comes into view on guitar breaking out
1:20 faded view becomes clearer in time
1:29 camera fade in time
1:35 camera fade in time
1:45 camera fade in time again
1:54 the word "show" is when the last fade ends in perfect sync
2:31 WallE trash compactor door begins close in time
2:33 LIGHTS! WALL E is clearly visible
2:37 brick comes out of WALLE a quarter beat off
2:41 "where are my sound effects?" the cockroach is introduced
2:49 the word "action" wallE begins moving the brick into place on the Wall
2:55 "drop it on them" he begins to pull out the hub cap
2:58 "drop it on them" he pulls it out in perfect time of the word "them"
3:05 GOLDEN! Perfect sync with touching the button on his chest
3:26 GOLDEN! WALL E comes up PERFECTLY
3:33 GOLDEN! WALL E logo fades perfectly
4:14 Cockroach "winks"
4:40 Walle gets new treads and camera change is perfect for the word "skating"
5:07 screen opens to show WALLE's on the word "feet"
5:13 The ship AXIOM on the word "mind"
5:22 guy next to pool "winks" in time with music
5:24 captain turns and autopilot begins moving
5:25 autopilot snaps into position as captian salutes
5:37 ship pans from people inside to whole view
5:39 on music change view of "SHELBY FORTHRIGHT" as Axiom takes off
5:49 camera snap to on beat
5:57 camera pan to Wall E on high note
6:05 Wall E reaches home next song begins
6:22 "daddy's flown" in time with music on next beat WallE touches a button that turns on all his lights
6:33 "just a memory" WallE begins movement on beat and passes pre-trashed earth stuff
6:43 "a snapshot in the family album" a casette is placed in the player
6:52 "daddy what else did you leave for ME" on the word "me" he grabs his lunchbox and holds it above his head,
chunky guitar comes in he holds it above his head
7:03 GOLDEN! hub cap in the air to the background of hello dolly dance, PERFECT sync
7:11 the word "was" walle looks at a spork
7:12 GOLDEN! the word "brick" is when wallE first touches the rubix cube and it comes on screen
7:13 GOLDEN! the word "wall" he suddenly sets the cube on the shelf...
7:17 spork is set down in time(begins to move on the beat)
7:27 GOLDEN zippo lighter touches the "moving wall" was guitar comes back in
7:40 rythm guitar comes in on camera change to "hello dolly" and the two holdin hands
7:44 GOLDEN! record button on WallE's chest is pressed in exact time to the music
7:46 camera change to hello dolly
7:57 wallE's hands come together in time
8:06 wallE moves onto slanted door in time
8:08 first stroke of lunchbox is in perfect timing
8:17 play(?)button pressed in time
8:34-8:35 WallE moves with music
8:51 cockroach sync as diving into twinke
9:00 End of song "another brick in the wall" wallE becomes a brick in the wall...
9:16 music fade matches fade of movie...
9:19 guitar and camera change to WallE's "solar charge level" warning light is flashing on every half beat of the music
9:55-9:57 walle beings to dismantle solar panel and ends in perfect sync.

thats a total of 39, some of which are so dead on you would have to be DAIN BRAMAGED to deny this movie wasn't fit for this score.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
even if it was fit to the score, which it very well could be..

THE ENTIRETY OF THE WALL IS ABOUT BREAKING DOWN THE WALL, ABOUT BREAKING THE CONTROL "THEY" HAVE ON YOUR MIND. AND ABOUT BREAKING DOWN YOUR OWN HANGUPS AND LEARNING TO REACH OUT TO OTHERS!

does it make sense to use an anti-establishment album to try to brainwash children into being good lil slaves?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zausuaz

When my son went to see WALL-E they just played the regular movie soundtrack. No Pink Floyd.

I have also heard that the Wizard of Oz syncs perfectly with the Wall as well.

I have also heard that 'The Wall' syncs perfectly with The Wall.

What is the end game? What would be the point of brainwashing people through cartoons?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zausuaz

I can't see the tie in with Masons but the videos were real cool. I am convinced that the movie had some influence with the soundtrack. But that makes the people at Pixar and Disney Floyd fans, not mind controllers, or even Masons for that matter. Keep digging, you might find the real secret before long.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If you really want to find a pattern, you will find it anywhere.

There is indeed, such a thing as coincidence.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
If you really want to find a pattern, you will find it anywhere.

There is indeed, such a thing as coincidence.

No such thing as "coincidence". But there is such a thing as synchronicity (ala Joyce).

Regardless if it's an unconscious thing that seems inexplicable, its based of of past experience, creating a cosmic trigger (Ala Wilson)

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

reply to post by zausuaz

When my son went to see WALL-E they just played the regular movie soundtrack. No Pink Floyd.

I have also heard that the Wizard of Oz syncs perfectly with the Wall as well.

I have also heard that 'The Wall' syncs perfectly with The Wall.

What is the end game? What would be the point of brainwashing people through cartoons?

Actually it's Dark Side of the Moon that syncs with The Wizard of Oz.
Stop being a sarcastic sob... this stuff is really cool

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gamechanger

Actually it's Dark Side of the Moon that syncs with The Wizard of Oz.
Stop being a sarcastic sob... this stuff is really cool

I am not sure what my mom has to do with all this, but I will thank you to leave my lineage out of it.

Back to the debate.

The title of the thread is "The Masons brick wall". Absolutely no evidence has been presented anywhere to suggest that Masons had ANYTHING to do with this cartoon or with Pink Floyd.

Just because something is cool doesn't make it true.

There is nothing whatever in this thread related to secret societies.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WiredPirate

No, coincidences occur. To think otherwise means that every single action everyone takes 24/7 has some mystical meaning. If I get up from my office chair 32 times throughout the workday - its not because I'm a 32nd degree mason - its because thats how many times I felt like getting up.

Trying to find "synchronicity" is simply the desire of the human mind to believe there is a deeper purpose behind everything. Its just not always true, in fact, it usually is not.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

I was listening to 'No More Tears' by Ozzy Osbourne while reading your post.

My head banging synchronized perfectly with your phraseology while I was reading it.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Times did a article where they (somewhat tongue in cheek) tried to sync music in with movies. They showed I believe about three or so songs that synced with the movies they tried, starting with Wizard of Oz and the Dark Side of the Moon.
I don't have the magazine anymore, when I'm done reading them I take them up to the karate center and leave them for other folks to pick up. But it may be online somewhere.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
OMGOMGOMG I just found another one.....Us crafty Masons are getting into the anime scene now!!!!! Just go to youtube and type in "neon genesis evangelion engel rammstein" Somehow through all of the editing that was done the song and the video clips sync up!!!!! This is amazing.....has to be the work of us evil, diabolical......handsome
Masons!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join