It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would other countries help us?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If the previous Prime Monster of Australia, John Howard (aka Mr Magoo and Liberal - similar to Republican)
was in power when this happened, he would be in there boots an' all.
Johnny is a sycophant and is the USA's No 1 fan and loves a Kodak opportunity with other world leaders.

The current PM, Kevin Rudd (aka known as Kevin 747 due to his overseas jaunts - Labor similar to Democrats)) prefers to be in bed with the Chinese, so I am sorry there will be no assistance from Australia

On a more serious note...I really do not think that Australia would be involved. Australians would be very opposed to sending our military onto
American soil. The unrest in the USA would cause unrest here between the government and our people. The Australian people never backed sending our troops to Vietnam or Iraq, our Liberal governments made these very unpopular decisions.

The general consensus of opinion (just people I have spoken to) is that the USA thinks they are the WP (World Police) so they can look after themselves. Or, they dug the hole, let 'em fill it in.

Ok...gonna get flamed now

[edit on 27-10-2008 by resistancia]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I wouldn't if I were them. Although I think most of the hatred is of the government and its policies. The world will be better off without our over consumption of the world's resources and corrupt financial and military institutions.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join