It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Spreading the zeitgeist movies: Both the Old and the Addendum

page: 1
3
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Over the last week I have been pondering ways to keep the cost low, yet still get the word out about the zeitgeist movies.

My idea is to create DVD's for family members or close friends, especially ones without a computer or are too lazy or busy to get on the internet and watch it themselves. Since I would make a DVD, it seems more likely they will take me seriously since I put some effort/time into it rather than just sending a link through an email.

Also, to target your fellow neighbors, who I am sure you all love very much
, you could put fliers in there mailboxes. That is where I need your advice. What should the fliers say to grab the persons attention yet not agitate them enough to just dismiss, and therefore dispose of the flier?

Just trying to take the first steps towards solutions people....

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]




posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So nobody has any input? I mean is this not a way to enlighten people? To help others in need of new perspectives?



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Here's an idea for a flier:"You are not a slave." the dvd can be wrapped in the flier.



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Well, I watched both over the last few days and last I spent 2 hours in tears watching the final cut last night....
Stunned is an understatement..........


I too spend the late hours in bed wondering how I could spread this very powerful information and I too came to the same conclusion...

You can take a horse to water but you cannot make them drink and this DVD speaks louder than mere words, its powerfull.....

My partner is a true, head in the sand sceptic but was stunned and moved to tears and felt overwhelming sadness after watching it last night too......, I know it will take him a few days to digest what he now has knowledge of but that hopefully he will also see what needs to be done..........

Truly the best documentary I have ever, ever seen.

I plan to make DVD's and print up a cover and distribute it to friends , family and neighbours and politely ask them that if it makes an impression on you and makes you angry for what is plainly happening then please accept that anger, release it, accept that LOVE is the ONLY way forward and pass it on to others who you think should watch it... basically if we ALL did this, how long would it take for the real message to get out there.

Excellent idea...

Flagged and Starred



[edit on 20/10/2008 by barontorz]



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Wow. Thanks for responding fellows. As of right now, I have much paper and ink at my disposal so i am trying to conjure up ideas to write on the fliers. I will try and get back ASAP to show an image of it. You should do the same!


Solutions. One up for us!



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I thank you for your efforts!

Just tape the dvds to their doors as it is illegal for you to place anything into a mailbox.

Sec. 1725. Postage unpaid on deposited mail matter
Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits any mailable matter such as statements of accounts, circulars, sale bills, or other like matter, on which no postage has been paid, in any letter box established, approved, or accepted by the Postal Service for the receipt or delivery of mail matter on any mail route with intent to avoid payment of lawful postage thereon, shall for each such offense be fined under this title. AMENDMENTS 1994 - Pub. L. 103-322 substituted "fined under this title" for "fined not more than $300". 1970 - Pub. L. 91-375 substituted "Postal Service" for "Postmaster General". EFFECTIVE DATE OF 1970 AMENDMENT Amendment by Pub. L. 91-375 effective within 1 year after Aug. 12, 1970, on date established therefor by Board of Governors of United States Postal Service and published by it in Federal Register, see section 15(a) of Pub. L. 91-375, set out as an Effective Date note preceding section 101 of Title 39, Postal Service.

Again thank you for your efforts!



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaZCoN
I thank you for your efforts!

Just tape the dvds to their doors as it is illegal for you to place anything into a mailbox.


Thanks for the appreciation and sorry to disappoint, but I am relatively poor right now and could never afford to hand out DVD's to hundreds of my neighbors. I was going with fliers though so not all is in vain!


I was just going to give DVD's to my family members and close friends for now.

Thanks.



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
We do what we can, and that is all we ask of each other...

Even if only a few people are enlightened from one of your fliers, you've been successful.

Remember it only takes a few snowflakes, for the beginnings of a snowball.



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaZCoN
We do what we can, and that is all we ask of each other...

Even if only a few people are enlightened from one of your fliers, you've been successful.

Remember it only takes a few snowflakes, for the beginnings of a snowball.



Thanks TaZCoN. You are really instilling me with hope for this world.


I have made a flier but I would like to upload it somewhere on here, somehow. Any ideas how to do that?

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Perhaps take a screenshot of your flier and upload it to photobucket, or some other image sharing site, and post the link to it here on ats.

Keep the faith my friend, every day more and more are waking up to the big picture that we are facing. The financial dictatorship takeover of our country is actually working in our favor.

The sleeping masses are starting to rise n shine!



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Okay it took a little while but thanks for the advice. here it is:

i393.photobucket.com...

I hope everyone can view it.

I tried to keep it simple yet to the point. Hence, concise.


Too cliche? Too questiony? (is that a word)


[edit on 20-10-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities
 
The best endorsement you could give Zeitgest would be to start utilizing modern technogy. Several sights have down loadable plans which might make your car more fuel effecient and cheaper to drive. This technology could also be used to run a power generator to light, heat ,and cool your house cheaply completely taking you off the grid. This would inspire your relatives and others to regain their freedom.



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Problem reaction solution.
Zeitgeist does a slick job with the problem but have you really analyzed their solution?
Many people think that the whole zeitgeist project is an elaborate UN, NWO cointelpro. I stopped watching the addendum when' people at large' became the culprit.



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities
 
The best endorsement you could give Zeitgest would be to start utilizing modern technogy. Several sights have down loadable plans which might make your car more fuel effecient and cheaper to drive. This technology could also be used to run a power generator to light, heat ,and cool your house cheaply completely taking you off the grid. This would inspire your relatives and others to regain their freedom.



Good idea. However, right now I want everyone to be enlightened first via the movie.


[edit on 20-10-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
ok the Zeitgeist movies are New World Order New Age Religion anti-religion propaganda, in my opinion. Especially the New One, Listen to what Alex Jones has said about it recently.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by ats__fan039]



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ats__fan039
ok the Zeitgeist movies are New World Order New Age Religion anti-religion propaganda, in my opinion. Especially the New One, Listen to what Alex Jones has said about it recently.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by ats__fan039]


Alex Jones admitted that Peter Joseph was not a bad man and his ideas such as living off the grid, and not putting money into three particular banks might work. If Peter Joseph was advocating culling the human population I would agree with you. Peter Joseph's ideas take the air out of the tires of the New World Order.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by eradown]



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I live in the south where anyone who brings up a conversation about Jesus not existing is usually shunned from further discussions. So what I did in order to get people to watch it was edit out the first part...screw infringements and stuff cause what is the sense in the movie when no one would watch past the first 10 minutes of it. Even telling them that if they didn't want to hear religous stuff debunked just skip past the first part, failed horribly as I was always having to defend my reasoning for trying to get people to atleast watch it.

So before you just burn a bunch of copies, you might think about editing out the first part because it has caused some problems with me leaving it in. I think I wasted about 20 DVD's just leaving them around for people to find...on counters...shopping carts...on the table at the cafe we ate at the other night.

Just my 2 cents really...good luck!



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
i393.photobucket.com...

Okay here is the revised one.

I will get back to you all soon....



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus
I live in the south where anyone who brings up a conversation about Jesus not existing is usually shunned from further discussions. So what I did in order to get people to watch it was edit out the first part...screw infringements and stuff cause what is the sense in the movie when no one would watch past the first 10 minutes of it. Even telling them that if they didn't want to hear religous stuff debunked just skip past the first part, failed horribly as I was always having to defend my reasoning for trying to get people to atleast watch it.

So before you just burn a bunch of copies, you might think about editing out the first part because it has caused some problems with me leaving it in. I think I wasted about 20 DVD's just leaving them around for people to find...on counters...shopping carts...on the table at the cafe we ate at the other night.

Just my 2 cents really...good luck!


Wow. Never thought of that. Thanks friend!


I will experiment with the fliers first. When I get enough time and money I will try and edit the DVD. Maybe I could somehow make it the last chapter in the movie. That way after all is said and done, those people who would have otherwise immediately dismissed the movie for the religious part, could now partake in the religious part with a more "accepting" attitude.



posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Talk is Cheap, Action is Expensive:



If anyone wants to use the flier idea, the actual flier I posted, or the DVD idea, please go right on ahead. I urge everyone to 'put your foot in the door', and take the first step ahead. If we really would like the world to take a change toward benevolence and REAL peace, then this, as far as I can see it, is our best hope to enlighten people.


For those of you who disagree with the movie:



Please, I implore you to really find the hope that I see in this new paradigm. If there are better ones out there then please inform us. I am here for solutions and I am tired of talking, wining, complaining about the same old same old. If and when I have kids, I want the world to be left 10 fold better than it is now. It really disgusts me.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]



new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join