It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spreading the zeitgeist movies: Both the Old and the Addendum

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
While I like the idea of the movie and support several of his ideas..and I don't think he is an 'evil nwo perpetrator'.

I don't mind people spreading the movie around to get them to think about several issues..but can I recommend some stuff to either go along with this?

The first conveys his message as well, without being to judgmental on sensitive topics. The next is in answer to a lot of the claims made in the Zeitgeist films... Don't think that I am trying to attack the film..Like I said it just gets people to think.

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law Problem reaction solution.
Zeitgeist does a slick job with the problem but have you really analyzed their solution?
Many people think that the whole zeitgeist project is an elaborate UN, NWO cointelpro. I stopped watching the addendum when' people at large' became the culprit.

hmmm.. just curious. Who else SHOULD be the culprit? After all, there is more of us "normal folks" than there are of the elite... so, if they are in control of us, who do you think handed over that control? Dare I say YOu and me? Our problem... not "their's", therefore it is our problem to figure out our own solution. They sure as hell aren't going to offer solutions to OUR problems.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

We have the culture and education and transportation etc. that was given or rather forced upon us. We can't drive a nail in our garage without someone telling us how to do it and whether we can.
Did you know that the proposed carbon tax is in essence a tax on breathing.
If we had any control over things our doctors would not kill a quarter million of us every year, we would have free energy and we for sure would not have our troops in nearly every country in the world. Also our dollar would still be worth what it was in 1913.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

Here's another slogan for ya my friend: "Much was decided before you were born."

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I love it,Unlimitedpossiblites! use my sig as a flier.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

Wanna make a bet lol? I live in one of those "fanc-i-fied" neighborhoods that has the "councel" who thinks they are over everyone else. I am tempted to go throw an "i HATE obama AND mcCain" sign up in my yard with a burning cross and burning (errrrr..) bush (?) just to prove that I can do whatever the hell I choose.

*sheepishly* albeit, there may be consequences, but GD, I'll do what I want, when I want, and how I want.. until they decide I am getting on their nerves, that is. lucky for them though, I am actually a rather calm person.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Why dont you enlighten yourself and stop trying to push your beliefs onto others. The films are great and all should watch to see their point of view, however when a movement starts we just keep circling back to where we started with religion. We need to make a change in only ourselves and not impose what we do on others and maybe others will follow maybe they wont. Until we can understand things for ourselves and find the truth for and by our selves we will continue to judge each others and never find true enlightenment because we cant overcome our own fears of not knowing so we create laws and tell each other how to live our lives.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Why don't we get ATS amigo's to create a Zeitgeist forum wherby they can upload both accounts of the DVD to the site and then we can send the links from the site out to veiwers?

therby getting the message out as well as gettign new members to ATS??

Sound a good ide?

Valorian

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I've made a couple of dvd's for friends who don't have computers or that need subtitles. I haven't been able to find Addendum with subtitles yet.

I always ask with movies like this if people will please pass them along to others once they've watched it. Usually they do and that's how I try to spread the word.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Valorian

That sounds like a really good idea actually. Two birds with one stone. (kind of jealous
)

reply to post by mike dangerously

Definitely like the first one. If I do not get any responses from the first set of fliers I guess I will try adding some of your nice catch phrases.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ambushrocks

That is what I was worried about since I know we have a diverse nation and know of some neighbors who cannot speak much English. I am hoping sometime in the near future the zeitgeist website will provides us with addendum's subs.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
These movies have been debunked by many many experts in the different fields, everyone from scientists to theologians to G. Edward Griffin has pointed out the many flaws in this so called movie. They are off on everything regarding Jesus being born on Dec. 25th and everything about religion in the movie.

The federal reserve information is mostly correct but it too has it's problems that can tend to mislead or send someone into a direction that it shouldn't. I have spoken out against anyone watching this movie because of the wrong information it contains, I think the maker should have stayed out of the Religious realms and stuck to the NWO side of the government.

If anyone is interested in G Edward Griffin's point of view on this movie, he made comments this week in his weekly released newsletter that can be found at his site here... Unfiltered news

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I wolud love to have a Zeigiest forum it wolud be kinda cool.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You are most welcomed Unlimitedpossibilities!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously

I wolud love to have a Zeigiest forum it wolud be kinda cool.

I think the only problem with the forum right now is that it may not get enough people. Plus, a limited amount of topics right? Of course, I guess you could say that about any subject. I am for it though, just as long as we have the majority of it to be geared towards solutions.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

That's what I wolud like as well we have the Venus project's proposals let's see other solutions.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously

That's what I wolud like as well we have the Venus project's proposals let's see other solutions.

The only solution is a to have the government control the money supply under strict guidelines. So that we don't have inflation or deflation. So that money is only produced to cover trades. The money is created by the treasury, interest and loan free, so that we are not on a debt based system.

We have a leech in our system now. That is creating money and reducing the value of the dollar. It is a transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich. It is the reason the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer. They create more money, give it to the rich corporations. The new money devalues the current money, and the price of milk and such goes up. The people on fixed income(poor people) can no longer afford to buy the same things.

The ZA movie is nothing more than trying to replace a bad system with a worse system. What do we use money for? To buy resources. So if all the resources are then controlled, it's the same as giving all the money away. It is NWO propaganda.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
The ZA movie is nothing more than trying to replace a bad system with a worse system. What do we use money for? To buy resources. So if all the resources are then controlled, it's the same as giving all the money away. It is NWO propaganda.

Why do you not elaborate some more. I want to see more of where you are coming from.

NOTE: I do not necessarily disagree with what you are saying, but nor do I agree yet.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Why dont you enlighten yourself and stop trying to push your beliefs onto others. The films are great and all should watch to see their point of view, however when a movement starts we just keep circling back to where we started with religion. We need to make a change in only ourselves and not impose what we do on others and maybe others will follow maybe they wont. Until we can understand things for ourselves and find the truth for and by our selves we will continue to judge each others and never find true enlightenment because we cant overcome our own fears of not knowing so we create laws and tell each other how to live our lives.

"Enlighten" is a relativistic term so I do not know that to which you are referring. Furthermore, I am not trying to push beliefs as much as I am trying to get people to search for alternative views and solutions. What I am doing now, you seem to take offense, yet I only have the care of my fellow brethren in mind. The rest of what you said seemed agreeable.

BTW: When I say "enlighten", in my locution or list of definition, I have tried to be consistent with equating it to "alternative views other than mainstream/conventional".

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

There are many links. Is that your source for debunking the film? Could you point me in the direction of the debunkees.

BTW: Maybe I am just tired right now but what do scientists have to do with the movies. Unless you are relating them to the technology the film refers to?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join