It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW!! Who Are These People?? Cyber Terrorists? Nazis? Everyone should read this!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Today a couple of people (below) left me a random comment on my channel on youtube. So I went to the person's channel and replied. Three of these people commented on my page again after I left my comment on theirs.

On a few of these channels they mention the new world order, like it is a good thing.

On each of their channels they talk to each other by leaving comments. They leave comments like, can I eat your fart, or can I fart on your d***. Its mostly gay sexual comments or fart comments on their channels but when they comment someone else its a hate comment or a sexual comment.

The group is supposedly called the aliens and their leader is called MyBoss...

This group of people are attacking other users and they also spam other people. They have made fake profiles of their victims and they make them look like they are racists, gay, mentally retarded, nazis, pedophiles, and the list goes on and on. They are filled with hate. They made fun of this one guy named tom.

They made him out to be a homosexual, crackpot, pedophile, and a racist. On www.encyclopediadramatica.com they bashed him some more. They have bashed other people but this is one that stands out the most. They spam users accounts and hack them as well.

Just recently tonight they made another account for this Thomas guy and changed his video and put Hitler in it. Here is the fake account Fake Account and here is the real account Real Account

You can see in the videos below, MyBoss. He is wearing the orange mask.

check these videos out: WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE AND CONTENT!!!

This was spammerforlife's video

Here are some of their comments:

These were from Toms fake account.
eire138 (46 minutes ago)
Video is pure WIN!!! HIGH HITLER!!!

TomSersonin10years (12 hours ago)
Thomas is a nazi !
HIGH HILTER !
Thomas is a nazi !
HIGH HILTER !
Thomas is a nazi !
HIGH HILTER !

This was from a misinformed American channel

ourd0ggseven (26 minutes ago)
The big BAD Bo0gie men are going to get us and take away our "FreeDumb & Apple pie, n****", stupid N***** inbred f***...isn't that what our/your Fascist Govt is doing dumb-d***?? Stupid is what Stupid watches, Faux Newz anyone??! HAHAHAHA..

ourd0ggseven (32 minutes ago)
isn't this your account N****, I that that was your mum in the back ground...should I have your page jacked from you too?? and put your sister hanging by her b***s in the BG?? HAHAHAHA o:~)

Below are the culprits. Check out their comments on their channel.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

This needs to come to a stop. Youtube needs to take some action here.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I wonder if this group is responsible for creating fake Alex Jones youtube accounts and nuffrespect's account.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
That's scary #$%^ ! Psycho terror at its bet. Not much you can do about it, but spread the word. Good luck !

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Benarius

I know. I just hope more people become aware of this situation. These people need to get checked into a mental institution and should be arrested.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
It's most likely some hackers or just some people from some particular websites.

I know of several websites that do things like this.

They technically are cyber terrorists.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It's probably a bot of some sort stirring up trouble and responding almost as soon as a comment is posted.

They have gotten quite sophisticated over the last few years.
Sometimes you can't tell if a real person is actually responding.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
They're trolls. They think it's funny to make people angry .Ignore them.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
lol this is weird

who makes this sh*t ? incredible

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

There might be some bots, but I don't think this group of people are bots just because of their communication between each other.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jasperaldo

People that have too much time on their hands and they were probably sexually abused by their one of their parents or maybe both. possibly the whole family......you know how those rednecks are...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
All publicity is good publicity. I agree with the other posters, it is better to just ignore these people thought I do understand why you have started this thread. If they find out this thread has been started they will be jumping for joy.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

I do ignore them. I don't want their bs on my page nor do I want those losers to hack my site.

I'll try to take care of this myself..

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
In your opinion why should *everyone read this*?

IMO - The last thing these people need is more attention.
The last thing the internet needs is threads/videos/freaks like this brought to light and glamorized.
Just let their activity on the internet die a lonely death through ignoring them.

...taps...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I thought it was important for people to be aware of this situation. The more people that are aware of this could help end this madness. But now I see that is not the case.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

Actually this reminds me of the videos of the Finnish school shooters like Pekka-Eric Auvinen and Matti Saari. In at least one video he is displaying a gun, isn't he. Somebody should report these psychos before they go to some school or a mall to shoot people. If it is just a bunch of trolls joking, well I think it just goes too far. I think they are threatening people and displaying guns and it should be taken seriously.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I don't understand the alarm or the outrage on this thread.

Do some people have a 'Norman Rockwell' version of the internet or something? Clean, white picket fences with the delicious smell of a home-baked pie wafting through the windows? This is the internet. There's hundreds of thousands of people like this out there. I'm really, really struggling to see how or why this is any different from half the trolling that goes on out there.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I totaly agree with Merriman Weir.

Its not only the Internet we have to care about, its in REAl world, i mean, in our streets, schools and workplaces, most peoples want a "safe and happy friendly and full of hugs " internet

want a clean internet ?

turn off your computer

Want a clean city , totaly safe ?

dont get out of your house

Want wonderful friends , never being rude or idiots (wonderful hipocrisy)?

go buy a carebear plushie

We are in an umperfect world , thay why its interesting

Oh wait, call the police, i dont totaly agree with peoples opinions

im probably a psycho killer

Dictatorship alway start by tought police

But i can be wrong...

[edit on 1-11-2008 by OTTOKARMA]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I don't even think they should be given the title of troll, back in my day (
) trolls were just argumentative people, who used wit, logic, and mild prodding to win, or make the other side reconsider themselves. An example would be the kind of troll who pushes a religious person into a logical trap where they have to admit some inconsistency in their beliefs/worldview.

These other kind of people are just psychotic a**holes.

But still, as said, this is the internet, you just have to get a thicker skin really.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by gullychief]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
What? This really frightens you? LOL!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

HAHAHA

Thanx guys

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join