It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW!! Who Are These People?? Cyber Terrorists? Nazis? Everyone should read this!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
crazy, insane even.

~~~
Why do you taunt me with your darkness? Your evil is stinkin' up our streets! The end is near! We are all gonna die!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Underneath it all they are attention seekers they feed on attention and aggression. Ignore them starve them of both and they will wither away like the weeds they are.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

There the same as gang stalkers. They will not go away, and theya re real scum.

If you had this done to your life you would see.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
ITS A TRAP ITS A TRAP ITS A TRAP

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
That silliness sounds like kids work to me. I'm not a computer expert but I have helped raise 7 grandchildren and their various cousins. They are all teenagers now with the oldest being 20 years old.

For some reason all of them liked to spend weekends with me. Could have been the the homemade deserts or the fried chicken that drew them to me.

When they were babies I would hold them in my lap and chat in chat rooms at the same time. It wasn't long before they wanted to "play" on my keyboard. My oldest grandson was 2 when I decided he needed a computer a a desk of his own for use when he visited me.

I would find children's sites and him them how to go to them.

As the years progressed and he got a computers at his home I no longer had complete control of what sites he was going to. The same thing happened with each grandchild. They all excelled in their computer abilities.

Kids can be vicious. They are also very computer savvy.

As I said in my opening sentence........it sounds like kids to me.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
blahahahahahahaha!! I'm one of the people mentioned here....and I must say thank you for posting this!! hahahahahahaha!!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

Hey, I'm really sorry this is happening to you.
It must annoy you no end.
If someone hacks your accounts, I'd complain as loud as hell to Youtube.

The vile comments that people leave are another thing.
This happened to a friend of mine, who unfortunately had to disable comments.
Another friend made her account private and only put the vid addy up on sites that she trusted.

Other than that, there isn't much else we can do unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

[edit on 1-1-2009 by CyberViolator]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
clearly trolling youtube. Justbored individuals. They are not cyber terrorists, they are a bunch of guys bored with nothing better to do but stir up some randoms behind the protection of their PC's.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I am so disappointed I didn't make the list, btw I am not a kid & not bored. I just have a different sense of humour from you. I am not uneducated, I am not a redneck, stop making generalizations, no wonder you get trolled, you act like a 10 year old crying because someone wrote something nasty about you on the toilet wall at school. No one has hacked your account, drama queen! As for comments you don't like, I am sick of sterile videos and the people who make them, I turned off the TV because I don't want to be brainwashed by the puritans who thing they can dictate how the world should behave! Seriously YOU are the one who needs to get a life, you are the one sitting here bitching & complaining about comments from people you don't know and don't want to know - who is the attention whore here really?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
[edit on 6-1-2009 by rotaloiV]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is very serious. this is extremely serious.

these people are indeed cuber terrorists, and one of them, bally10x4 or some variant of that name, is a racist nazi. another one of them, youtube user Iwillviolateyou, is also a skinhead racist nazi.

The leader, youtube user "myboss" stalked a girl from the internet, youtube user known as "buzkill" a 21 year old girl, and either called her work or showed up in person at her work and scared her half to death. she closed all her accounts immediatly and left the internet.

This is a very wierd and creepy group of individuals. but your right these people are a group of nazis at the minumum. I am not aware of their cyber terrorism activities, but i wouldnt put it past people.

- tommyfromthebronx

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You people seriously need to get over yourself, why do you even go to you tube? Go back to watching TV if you want a clean sterile world where all the thinking is done for you!

No doubt my comment won't be allowed because I am not kissing up the admins ass.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think I know where this is coming from. Remember the Anonymous group which was protesting Scientology? This is a part of the same thing. They were actively trying to cover up their tracks (and discredit real protesters) by joining into the (formerly respectable) Anti-Scientology protests. They are basically part of a ring of emerging amateur nazi pedophiles, and think it's funny to destroy the life of another human being or to see a child being molested. They're bastard scum who deserve to be tied up and ridiculed in public.

Ignore their stupid crap for long enough and eventually they just latch onto someone else, like parasites.

<< 1    3 >>

join