It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Exitt
The first time i tried to learn from this thread somewhere in 2009 i made it only to a couple of first pages and stopped reading.
The lesson seemed so evil and i wasn't ready. Seeing it now in retrospect i hope all others are also aware of the fact, hoax or real, this came from a negative mind. A negative mind of his own admission, words designed to deceive and test you. What is true and what was false?

Damascus has fallen in the meantime and didn't we invent a new kind of currency?

Having said that, i propose a theory that some kind of change/harvest indeed happened in designated time period.
A theory i cannot define or explain but only feel to be real since June 2013.
Unfortunately if correct - this is 3rd density all over again and i am so tired of playing the game.

originally posted by: Initiate
I wonder what Hidden Hand is up to these days...

...... above quoted post seems to point to something, date & time posted, username-link to page 64 to check it out yourself

It's quite fishy that the same member who asked what hidden hand was up to these days, authored a thread a few days later called "the new window of opportunity"

Hidden Hand was legitimate. "Initiate" was not. extra DIV

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yea seems like a bunch of bull#.

But i do think there is a war going on in the astral plane.
edit on 422018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
First time I came across this thread and I've been reading ATS for 8 years now.

His predictions weren't that far off.
Damascus has fallen - Syrian civil war started in March, 2011. (given the circumstances and the scale of the operations in Syria, we could agree it might have been postponed a few months so let's say he had gotten it right)
He predicted Bitcoin ("the new currency") spot on.
He was right on Obama becoming the president of the US. Climate change is somewhat unclear, or there is no consensus as of now.
San Francisco though, was a miss.

edit on 9-4-2018 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Can anyone confirm if Hidden Hand or any members of generational members of a Ruling Bloodline Families are active on this forum

As Hidden Hand Said

"Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered."

Now its A rare chance for generational members of Ruling Bloodlines to directly ask "The immediate family of our Creator " questions.

Want to know everything about Souls Groups, The Commitments, it's an Irish film..

Anyway

21st December 2012 end of Baktun
21st December 2014 we return
21st December 2017 Azazel moves into Capricorn

Were back and I have a message for so called " Ruling Bloodlines"!

We need to have a conversation about polarity.

We look forward in speaking:

!
edit on 13-4-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hidden-Hand

I am but a man on my own journey, but the way I have walked has been that of the Sun Hero. The word Alchemy is in fact in my name, the way, I walked. What I oppose to you is the Fruits of my work to the answers you proclaim to possess.

I took part in the outpouring of the Holy Spirit that happens at Easter, and are now living through the Souls Drama and Reawakening. I follow the events of Summer Solstice. The fruit of my work is a possible testimony to prove the Law of Cycles. The omnipotent witness, The Prima materia, is the "invisible" Machine that makes Sound to let you know it is present. Last time I witnessed it, there where two. Let it be noted. Dates and coordinates are noted, proof indeed.

I would like the opportunity for a Private conversation to discuss, the unfolding of this matter.

The Alchemist

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Alkema

Good luck, Godspeed.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshNorton
I'll start with a few questions, off the top of my head...

1. How many generations back does your bloodline extend, or, perhaps more accurately, who does your family consider its earliest ancestor in a position of power?
  2. To what extent has selective breeding been used to preserve the purity of the line? and what becomes of children of unapproved unions? (They would naturally still be raised with privilege, but not, perhaps "given the keys to the castle" as it were?)
  3. If one were to imagine a scale, perhaps as a triangle with Political, Religious and Corporate power at the three points, how would you categorize the power your family yields? (Balanced? Leaning more towards one or two than a third? Heavily favoring one of the three above the others?) And has that position shifted over time?

I think that's a fair and balanced opening. I may add more later.

[edit on 10/18/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Alkema

I knew someone who tthought he was an alchemist from a prophecy. Dude supposed ended up jumping off a building and died.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker27

The question right off your head tells me that you know how the Krist] us embodyment work. That's Just a poor statement from the litte #t that knows he's the God Head sort off. I'm sorry for losing my head, but it grows back..

It's hard for me to articulate myself becaus I try to keep this blind Hard love all together, with No Hard feelingen. Just the Currency of love. ( They really don't know about the Currency of good and Evil don't They ) Though Love...

To answer your first question I propose the Story of how I gott the Mark. I gave away all my money for sympaty for Devils sort of, after doing that for quite some time I check'd my bank account and used the last numbers in accounts and Numerology to scribel on my left arm the remaining numbers ended upp as a swastika in the middel. Fell to the Ground and uttered with poor phonetic A. B. E. Did the never ending story stopp, No. I remember that my Grandfather's name is Abe, he came to be and swooosh back in time Abraham, father to Many he is. My Nicname is Stepfather, also father to Many. But at that time he showed me the Tree in my Garden and told me that I was a Hollow Tree, and that I was going to Become the Patriarch in my family one Day. The goverment in the country he is from are strict with papers, and will not give the out.

The purity goes by Though Love sort off, the only wedding we have had was off the same Sex. I see how that was an offering of some sort since she was my Eve to my Adam.

The key to the Castle, thank's for the Tip! My Stepfather told me one time that we where the Chosen People. And that He had the Key to the Kingdome in Heaven. I thought I got it, but I diden't. I havent confronted him about this since he was the hand that gave my Mother a Judas shoot.. But I will speak to him now that I can controll the Anger.

As above so Belove.. My The work we do is Good. My Bilogical Father is a well known Missionary in Afrika. When he became Christian half the community also did. Butt he had to leave three Kids behind. The Ball in a Montain's Dream.

I was placed in foster care, but in the family. They work for the goverment now. Good People, but They worship money not God. The lost part of the family work for the Goverment, but likes to call himself a Garbage man. As above so Belove...

The shift of power is tilting in my direction for some reason, I nearly Died by my own hand of Sin recently. I was in Peril, but my family helped me out as Much they could. They dont understand #t as the prisoners my family we are, Stay togET her..

That's my Fearfully answer.. Nice to talk to you AgEin. Message Read 26.09. I am present at all times now, Thrice The Great. Looking forward, alweys for you. Answer

The Alchemist

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

edit on 28-9-2018 by Alkema because: Dubble post

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

about the climate thing. after year 2012 my country experienced storms surpassing 300km/h, and i tell you, i have never experienced it in my whole life, experienced frequent earth quakes too. also 5 blood moons. thing is all of these experience are from year 2012 - present cz ive never experienced it from my childhood to teen years. just a month ago another storm surpassing 300km passed by our country, thankfully the country is prepared unlike last time 2013 over 10,000 were killed. so i say only san fran is a miss. still for me the accuracy is staggering
edit on 27-10-2018 by AmadeusLuxintenebris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Can i ask some questions? Is discussion on, or time is over?
edit on 8-11-2018 by EdOros because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Hidden-Hand

From your mercy, and according to the law, I ask you to answer very specifically and unambiguously for a primitive human understanding. And thanks in advance for your time and answers for us.

so here is written down questions that needed to be answered for humanity:

1) What sources of knowledge of existing and already written literature or teachings are useful to study for a person who wants to know and understand the Laws of the Creator, to feel and practice them in the same way that this can be expected by the Creator or other supernatural beings (who want goodness and love for mankind and are ready to help in achieving such an understanding).

2) Which of the free energy technologies you like the most. Which of the technologies of free energy will not be suppressed by those who aim to make people weak? What knowledge (implies specific directions and conclusions) are needed in order to avoid harm to these technologies?

3) What knowledge (ancient or modern) is closest to the true about the structure of the surrounding world. What doctrines (knowledge) need to be careful not to be deceived or to believe in lies.
What is the religious trend of those existing on Earth not fabricated and really related to the true true knowledge (doctrine)?

4) What important events or situations will happen to humanity in the near future. How we must react to them or act so that humanity develops and flourishes according to the will of the Creator.
What events, knowledge and banners will bring the era of Aquarius. What does this mean for humankind and what basic lessons we will have the opportunity to learn in this era. What is most accessible in terms of development (soul, knowledge, beliefs) are we attainable in this period and are manifestations of truth?

5) How can we defend ourselves from the manifestation and influence of infernal (destructive) forces? What practices and knowledge will give humankind the chance to withstand these forces?

6) How can people feel more than their own consciousness. What anatomical and psychological processes should occur so that people feel the collective consciousness or manifested relationship between souls and the Creator. What practices and knowledge will give us such an opportunity?

7) Describe how we can ask you about the connection when it is necessary for humanity? How often can you give us sessions of answers to questions (if at all we can ask about it). How do we distinguish between the information (knowledge, political leaders, religion) that seeks to slavery for humanity from those that are aimed at the prosperity and development of mankind? Does your family have one of the tasks to promote the destruction (slavery or deception) of humanity?

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EdOros

If you look at the flag/star count area, there is a little green man figure (hehe!), which is an icon for that member. Checking on Hidden-Hand, joined one day, created one thread (this one), and has not visited since the day after creating this thread in 2008.

It is a safe bet you are not going to get a response.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Im almost positive I responded to hidden_hand back in 08. And Im almost as positive I probably laughed this off...

2018.. nothing has changed. LARP before larping was cool.

However re reading hiddens posts made me think... theres probably 300 youtube videos that go into the premise in which hidden was writing. So if anything- a very good larp. Wouldnt be shocked if hidden is a member here currently/ also produced youtube videos with similar content

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hidden_Hand

Who is your "creator" and is your "creator" the same as our "creator"?

In the Beginning, there is The Infinite One. This is the Source of All. Intelligent Infinity. It is the undifferentiated absolute. Within It, is unlimited potential, waiting to 'become'. Think of it as the "uncarved block" of your Taoist traditions.

Infinite Intelligence, becoming 'aware' of Itself, seeks to experience Itself, and The One Infinite Creator is 'born', or 'manifest' (This appears to your 3rd Density comprehension as "Space"). In effect, the 'Creator', is a point of focused Infinite Consciousness or awareness, into Infinite Intelligent Energy. The One Infinite Creator also becoming self aware, seeks too to experience Itself as Creator, and in so doing, begins the next step down in the Creational spiral. The One Infinite Creator, in focusing It's Infinite Intelligence, becomes Intelligent Energy (which you could call the Great Central Sun), and divides Itself into smaller portions of Itself, that can then in turn experience themselves as Creators (or Central Suns). In other words, each Central Sun (or Creator) is a 'step down' in Conscious awareness (or distortion) from the Original 'thought' of Creation. So "In the beginning" was not "The Word", but Thought. The Word, is thought expressed and made manifest as Creator.

There is Unity. Unity is All there is. Infinite Intelligence, and Infinite Energy. The two are One, and within them, is the potental for all Creation. This state of Consciousness could be termed as 'Being'.

1. Here seems that the egg was first but it doesn't establish a coherent relation with the chicken.
2. Infinity goes hand in hand with eternity.
3. Finite reality goes hand in hand with time and space.
4. Energy obeys only to an intelligent mind
5. The description of matter, mind and spirit are more reliable than of densities.
6. The word follows the thought but action/execution goes after the word. (three not two)
7. There is unity only in the absolute levels but in the Finite level unification is necessary.
8. You need a trinity to be unified, a duality is insufficient to proper unity.
9. What is the body?
10.what is the mind?
11. What is the soul?
12. What is the spirit?
13. What is personality?

Their philosophy is flawed no wonder they think they are helping us by slavery. They need to leave us alone.

Lucifer is not infinite.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
First time I came across this thread and I've been reading ATS for 8 years now.

His predictions weren't that far off.
Damascus has fallen - Syrian civil war started in March, 2011. (given the circumstances and the scale of the operations in Syria, we could agree it might have been postponed a few months so let's say he had gotten it right)
He predicted Bitcoin ("the new currency") spot on.
He was right on Obama becoming the president of the US. Climate change is somewhat unclear, or there is no consensus as of now.
San Francisco though, was a miss.

No, sorry ten years on this thread gets a thumbs down from me.

HH "new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations."

Bitcoin is absolutely NOT a new currency. its used by almost nobody, has tons of graft involved, is unstable, etc. Its essentially irrelevant. It could collapse tomorrow and would affect nothing.

new Union of nations? Nope, did not happen.

Obama was ahead in the polls at the time this was written so 'predicting' he would win...well..wow. Amazing. No, sorry thats nothing.

HH "San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010"

LOL, yeah right. Even damascus has plenty of people living in it right now despite the war. Big miss.

HH "You will see windspeeds surpassing 300 miles per hour at times"

Nope, not even close.

HH " There will be raging tsunamis and widespread devastation; and a solar emission in late 2009 early 2010 that will cause major melting of the ice caps, and subsequent drastic rise in sea levels, leaving many (international) metropolitan areas underwater."

Well...nope, did not happen.

Basically none of his predictions came to pass and the ones that did were very obvious.

Nah, HH was just another LARP on the internet. Ho hum.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I posted it before, but the link is not working anymore. Good that we have the internet achive.
soulvisitor.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link to the webarhive

the original source that was removed. soulvisitor.com...

edit on 10.7.2019 by iasenko because: Fixing the link

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join