It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ololoev567

Do you wish to know? would you like to share the same house with dirty, rude, smelly, always drunk and stoned people? No? But they have to, and Their Home is in 6D. They are here to provoke us, because it's the only way to use the free will, but people prefer to choose negativity always - not to accept, to ask "Why?" and learn the lesson, but to always complaine ...and now is the same picture...do you want to know the difference between Them and us? Do you bow within when you say "thank you"? Do you mean it? - the answer is - "No!" and if One of Them appreciate you by saying "Thank you" - the energy of gratitude would enter your being and you would feel bliss. I feel like i am talking to the wall...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
A lot of things he said didn't happen

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Eliri

Wise words Eliri...do you have any connections with HH? What happened to the harvest?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

don't doubt yourself. The truth is a feeling - you don't feel it in your mind - the heart never lies. They came to help - isn't it obvious? We all stuck here - we all are in the same boat. "To hear the Truth - one has to fist of all - forget his own opinion"

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eliri
a reply to: Hidden-Hand

Please, answer. I remember. U know.

What do you remember?

And I really, really doubt HH will be back, although I truly wish he/she would.

Amazing thread...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

yes and no...we are all connected to Them. They are the Ones who offer us a negative choice in our mind By not accepting the "negative" - we Free Them. When we Free Them - They become Friends. I know, because i very rarely choose negative (but it took me half of my life to reach that far, and They helped) - that's why one who gives up "negativity" is able to understand Them - They share Their Wisdom and Gnosis and many other things - like joy... thank you for your comment - i'm new here - joined only to feel the presence of those Beautiful Beings. By not eccepting "negative" - we learn/know our own negativity, which otherwise we prefer to leave unnoticed as it is unpleasant, and They understand it and stay grateful to us and help - that is how we all come together into Oneness. "Man - know thyself" - without Lucifer Being this would be imposible. They sacrifice Themseves by lowering down Their vibration of Light (Fallen Angels), in order for us to exercise our Free Will. To stay positive all the time - you don't learn, don't progress - you selfdestruct. (the name is manmade and incorrect, but They use it to make it easier for us). You see?- i know what They do - isn't it enough proof, that They are greatful when beings help each other? THAT is their sacrifice - they are the positive being who have to do the "negative" job and dislike Themselves for that deeply... Dimensions are like the floors in the biulding, but on each floor one can wear and express oneself only a certain way and wear only clothes sutable for that "floor", so if one is fed up with ones negative 3D atitude - one cannot just change it by putting a smile on and pretend to be kind - it's a mask - one has to go to a higher floor, for you cannot be "true" in a "negative program" - Truth was not installed - here we are only looking for the ways to Dao - "Not that"; ''Not that". It is through self inquiry, studing Their "negative" suggestions in ones mind-body - one gets to higher vibration and becomes Normal Man or Christos - are you with me? What i just said is that Lucifer prepares The Way to Christ. "Daemon Est Deus Inversus" ...very hard work endeed ..it's the work of Shiva - transmuting the poison into nectar. But the point is... when you know your mind enough not to let "negativity" in...you become like them - trapped - surrounded by ignorance - ignorant people who don't know themselves that's why they can only lie and pretend... and you see though them. In reality, the only sin on this planet is ignorance."Lucky is he - who knows what is his and what is not" - said Jesus...and He was talking about our mind. Thank you for listening. Don't doubt your heart - the mind is a liar - make him a friend. ML
edit on 11.01.2016 by Eliri because: English is not my native language - missed two words. thank you.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha

Wise words Eliri...do you have any connections with HH? What happened to the harvest?

I have a definite opinion/experience regarding the harvest...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Do you really think They opened an account here? They just "went in". Everybody who was participating here is connected to Them now and They can see our auras and read them. See for yourself - how often do you think about them? Yes - it's because you feel Them all the time now. We have blocks in our DNA and our mind - that's why the Truth sounds like a lie in 3D. It's our "importance" that we have to remove - "i'm the Only One Who knows!" Do you remember They were talking about the right choices? By watching first that we choose negative and enquire "Why i do it?" - we slowly Free Them and ourselves - we learn our negative side; we learn, that our life is empty and just a lie and pretence. I wrote to Them, for i know Them and you too, you would'n connect me if you didn't feel it. It's not in your mind - it's a feeling - it's in your heart. Don't you remember They said, that when we are out of our earthly embodiments - we know each other and love each other and joke about our earthly experience? Don't doubt your feelings - they are not in your mind. Thank you for your question - when the question is good - i learn myself a lot. i'm new here - still in a cloud...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

"If somebody wants to hear the Truth - he has to, first of all, forget about his own opinion"

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

it's Them - They are One Soul and this is the same when you talk to a shop-assistant - you really talk to the Matrix, The Net. So is with Them - When one deals with the outside 3D world - he/she feels Oneness of the Group Soul as his constant inner Presence. One speaks = All speak. They are the Masters of the mind. It's a game and it can be joyful if we cooperate, thus participating in bringing two worlds Together. You can communicate with them. Watch how you chose "negativity" all the time - these are not your thoughts - They suggest "it" for you, so you can exercise your free will - and your chose will be - complaint, judgement, gossip etc. Catch yourself hearing "it" first in your mind - then do "it" or say "it" - They are the prompters, but we don't need to choose Their Voice - they want us to find that little voice, we chose not to hear - "kindness" - if we like when somebody is kind to us - why can't we choose to be kind and understanding to others? Does it make any sense to you? When you notice Them trying to direct you to where you don't wan't - this is the moment - say, that you notice their Presence and you need help to be tought to live in accordance with the Creater and the Universe, by the Law of Nature, for this is what realy being religious is. This way we can free ourselves from this cold-hearted 3D learning programme and moreover...we make Them Free. They want us to communicate within - for our DNA is The Real Internet. Spirit World talks through feelings (not to be confused with emotions), so one would be mistaken to expect to find Their answer in the mind. It's his own heart a seeker of himself has to learn how to understand. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: varichello

Thank you

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

it's Them - They are One Soul and this is the same when you talk to a shop-assistant - you really talk to the Matrix, The Net. So is with Them - When one deals with the outside 3D world - he/she feels Oneness of the Group Soul as his constant inner Presence. One speaks = All speak.

They being the Lucifer group soul - correct?

I wonder where the soul fragments - i.e. the Family, live on Earth? HH said something about being away from others here like a secluded farm or something. And just because HH communicated here in English I don't assume he/she lives in an English speaking country. Far easier to keep a low profile in many non-native English speaking countries.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21485583]Riffra
would you like to share your view of the harvest, please?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

state of consciousness - is the state of life. You are looking for yourself and for the Light to guide you outside yourself. You want to find Them? - study your mind - notice that there is only negativity there about everything and everybody, but you meet these people and give them a sweet smile, but in your heart you criticize them...ask yourself why? why do i judge? why did i just lied? why am i dishonest? why do i hate my mother? You'll be answered before you finish a sentence. That was a reason for Them making a contact in the first place, so that people will start looking within. Lucifer group soul sounds right to me. They are different aspects of Him. Luciferic being, via whom He went on contact with 3D consciousness to reveal Himself is occupying a female body. Lucifer is not His real name, but it resonates with His/Their vibration, so He accepts it. Different vibration of Light of Consciousness produces defferent rithm and sound - different name. Pay no attention at my gramma - i'm talking to your soul, to real you - feel me. Thank you for your question

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

All absolutely dead on correct except the part about my Mother.

I love her *so* much and miss her every day. She was an exalted soul in my opinion.

But you never answered my question. Where is the "Family" in your opinion?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Possibly in another dimension near here or already in this dimensions timeSpace...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Thank you for coming to this forum and sharing these information with us, I really appreciate it. My whole life I've been trying to exit this cold 3d program that we are in but with not much luck. I feel like a hostage by mistake with this "dirty, rude, smelly, always drunk and stoned" bunch. Hostage of their collective subconsciousness...stuck in this awful place. I don't think it's fair to share destiny with souls that don't want to ascend....what is one to do? Of course, I learned a lot through this experience but I feel really tired... The problem is that only way to really learn something in this realm is trough hardship and suffering. A wise man told me that long time ago. At first I didn't want to belive in it because it sounded terrible but after a while I realized it it is the truth. So how can individual escape a collective destiny of the humanity?

I had really hoped that there will be some kind of harvest, call it as you wish, some kind of ending of this nightmare but to no avail... HH also gave me that false hope. As a matter of fact he is the reason I am on this site today. I was reading excerpts from this thread on some other forum, can't even remember which... It was the first time I heard about ATS. I remember that name of this forum sounded kind of childish and funny at first. Since then I became regular visitor of this forum. Spent thousands and thousands hours on it, like some kind of addict. Although lot of very intelligent and interesting people at this forum, lot of amazing threads. Also lot of garbage of course... HH said that he came to this forum because he was told that this forum was visited by people with highest level of consciousness on this planet, something along these lines... I find it to be truth.

edit on 10-11-2016 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

"24 elders before the Throne" - are 24 civilisation who are involved in the evolution of this Planet. As Lucifer Group had said before - 'they are waking up" - and you are one of them, from one of the civilisation. We are drawn to each other, for within, on a molecular level, we recognize each other, we feel oneness - that is the reason you cannot leave this site - it still holds the Presents of Lucifer Light. The same about us - you recognize a familiar energy comming from us. The cells in your hands are waking up already and become conscious and it means you have to pay attention to what you read in the Net and in the books, because it's done using hands and that is how you are guided to become Whole again. Until your mind is clear channel to your own civilisation - you will not be able to communicate through feelings, but at the moment you don't understand your feelings - you cannot "read" youself. Waking up is a process and you have to surrender to it. In fact - you are not ascending when you are waking up - you are descending - incarnating. The Light went in and pushed up to the surface all the stuck negativity and that is why everything you see is "no good" - it's a reflaction of the inner state, but along the waking up process you will reach the state of consciousness when you will understand Jesus when He said "Forgive them Lord, for they don't know what they do". You have to read the disclosure of Lucifer Group again and again, for you understand very little. We are another group of beings that come from the civilisation in Orion constellation. Among us are women who are descended of the blood of the Queens of Orion. They are the Daughters of the Star Beings of Heaven. For the last few thousand years, their existence has been manipulated, suppressed and denied. People on Earth know them as Isis, Hather, Lilith. Our civilisation gave you arts, science, culture in general and saints are also us. This is what Divine sense of humor really is - people on Earth are praying to their saints and in reality everybody is praying to Falling Angels... We woul like to finish with the words of Our Brother Lucifer: "Remember, we are all just acting out a grand old game here, where we agree to forget who we really are, that in the remembering, that we may find each other again, and know that we are One. That All of Life, is One." Thank you for your trust and just watch how slowly you will lower the vibration of Trust and tomorrow you will be embarrassed that you dared yourself to be fooled - remember that - all is vibration.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

If your mother had passed away - she is already back, we are sure, somewhere with your friends or even a family - a baby or a little child. We answered your question. You always chose Negative outcome in your mind - that comes from Archangel Lucifer and doesn't belong to you, and it's a lie, He provides a tool for you to recognize the reality and to choose Positive. He is there - within - Free Him - choose Positive. Chose kindness, forgiveness, gratefulness, fight your mind for these three to be always present there, and you will meet Him in all His Glory. We are doing impossible trying to explain you that which has no possible explanation on 3D.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Sent you a message to your inbox, cick on the little envelope icon on your right hand side.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join