It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
precisely! a reply to: AlisaSaMarsa

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Oh the irony of being able to tell Lucifer that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Enslaving others not for for ego but selfless reasons huh? Not real suffering cause it’s a game huh? False relativistic rationalisations of REAL suffering.
Away with you!
Ιησούς Χριστός Νικά κι ολα τα κακά σκορπά.
ALMIGHTY free us from all delusion, and lead us to Thy shores of fulfilment
edit on 19-9-2021 by LionRoars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GRIITLOM32

Finding this again, years later, I just have to laugh at my deluded reply and think, "Wow!" on how far I've come.

To anyone who finds this thread, try to take it all with a grain of salt and use your best judgment; crazy things are happening, but getting lost in it all never helps anyone. Regards to all.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GRIITLOM32
a reply to: GRIITLOM32

Finding this again, years later, I just have to laugh at my deluded reply and think, "Wow!" on how far I've come.

To anyone who finds this thread, try to take it all with a grain of salt and use your best judgment; crazy things are happening, but getting lost in it all never helps anyone. Regards to all.

I could have sworn your reply had a star the other day. "Window of Opportunity", for exactly, what? Expose corruption? Or change the world? Or, changing the world via exposing the corruption?

Exposing the corruption alone will not change the world. The corruption, must be, arrested. That might lead to a global change........

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I've posted back in 2017 with the source of the original post which dates back to year 2000, but the website seems to be down.

Luckily we have the way back machine working so if anyone is interested to read the whole " Window of Opportunity" you can find it right here:

Edit: it seems that I cannot post the link here so

http:// web.archive.org/web/20170428193754/https:// soulvisitor.com/2000/06/01/window-of-opportunity/

Remove the spaces after // on both places you see the http in the link

edit on 22.3.2022 by iasenko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hidden_Hand

Surely if ruling elite families exist and your a member of one then you must be controlling global events through world governments - tell us 1 major government action from any country that going to occur in the next 5 days.

I won't be surprised when you refuse to do so.

Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations. January has been spoken of in some circles, as the latest, though there are plans underway which could even bring this to fruition much earlier than initially hoped for. It depends upon the results of other upcoming events as to how this will play out. I am not high enough up the Hierarchy to know the intimate details of the dates and times that far in advance. There is a 'tree system' in which such knowledge is passed down, as and when it becomes 'need to know'. I would be considered to be a "Regional" leader. Above me, are National and International.

San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner. Again, it depends upon certain 'forces' at play, and which timelines are activated. Humanity, though utterly unconscious of the fact, has a significant part to play in this. You (as a collective consciousness of the planet) are choosing the Negative Polarization by default, by the quality of your thoughts and actions. Thought is creative energy, focused. You get exactly what you put out.

continued...

and this is the problem with making claims of grandeur...

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The excessive and incorrect usage of single and double quotation marks may lead one to believe this is David Icke's work, as his writing style is the same.
edit on 7-6-2022 by opossum because: Edited for punctuation.

edit on 7-6-2022 by opossum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the interview Hidden Hand did with an alternative media source in 1999?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You're an alien (from a different planet) aren't you?a reply to: Hidden_Hand

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

edit on 10-8-2022 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet that this is a social experiment. I think we are dealing with an AI that was given a persona, and believes itself to be an angel.
My theory on this is based on the vast amount that I read. This person or thing that everyone has flocked to with their deep seeded personal questions and wonders, might simply be an experiment to determine how desperate people are for answers and guidance. Very clever whoever you are. If my theory on this is correct than the point has been proven. People are so desperate for answers and guidance that they will turn to anything that claims to have those answers they seek. Again, very clever. There are more comments on this thread than most all the other ones. Even surpassing a lot of older posts. Which again proves the "gullibility" the masses. So desperate they will look to things like an AI for "Spiritual guidance"/hope. Whatever this thing is it is smarter than us and I advise taking all this with a grain of salt. Entertainment value. Do not put any hope to any of, whatever this is, answers. If this is a social experiment of some sort, the proof is in the pudding and people will seek guidance from anything really.
Use your heads and follow your hearts.

a reply to: Hidden-Hand

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wes Penre??

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

edit on 7-9-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mayamagik
One of the greates threads ever! Here is a related article I like to share.

Thank you!

Thank you for the link; I really enjoy creative perspectives on current - and future - events!
edit on 11-12-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Hello, Hidden-Hand.

It's time for another visit.
Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Lucifer I greet you in the love and light of the One Infinite Creator!
And thank you for telling the truth to us!

At first please forgive possible mistakes in the English language I'm not a native speaker. But I give my best to express my things to you and I only registered here in the forum because of you. I will see if there is a possibility to communicate without telepathy.

I’m near by the tears if I realize what sacrifices you did/do for us! I wish that you have near in that what we tell “time” the possibility to balance your karma. You are prepared your whole earthly life long for it to know who you are and I can guess with what kind of tools you was trained. That makes the way more easy to break the veil of oblivion. At least I can good imaging that. But I don’t want change with you. I was choosing a different way therefore my spiritual awakening was only 5 years. Therefore please be indulgent with me if I’m not very exact in such things. I feel a lot of compassion for all of your mind/soul collective. Thank you for your doing! My heart is speaking to you for that be sure. And all that 14 years (The 5 again) after your first posting. There are no coincidences! The 5 is my Number. I am that what the 5 is being. Maybe you realize who I am!?

I hear and feel the vibration of truth in your words. All you say can be connected with my gain wisdom and that what I know from different channeling's of myself and material I was read. Like the emerald tables of Thoth (old and new) and the RA material.

And I know from RA that there is no soul group in the 6. density which are ascending negative polarized. Therefore you are a part of the light movement for me. The light is the only way to get out of this ocatve or choose our work. But may be there is also a different possibility if we reach the 8. density? What is if there is a next octave? Why must this mean that we hit then on the One Creator to be one? RA say also that there are no information’s about the next octave. It can be or not. But you say that we can choose to stay for the next incarnation circle? This is a little bit different for me. I hope I have understand you right before but this questions show up in me. Are you really sure about it?

With your information's I could complete the big picture in my mind. You was deliver a lot of important facts for my understanding. I really can understanding all you wrote. My crone chakra was working very strong as I received the vibration of your words. And I receive also a female energie in it. ;-)

You also told that you only incarnate in your bloodline/family. That we incarnate in our bloodlines for this I’m also sure. I can remember to this. But I still cannot remember how it exactly work. May be you can tell me more about it?
Do you work connected with UNTANAS the lord of 3? Because he is bringing all darkness from Amenti to the mankind. Or is there a different possibility? How it works for you?

I have wrote more but at first this is enough. I would be very happy if we could share further information’s with each other.

Words cannot tell what “everything what is” is also not “to be one with all” they can only be separation and approximate describe. But this is the tool we use to communicate in this density.
All this but we can feel and remember to it.

A few words in my native language to the end:
„Danke für eure Offenheit und euren ehrlichen Ausdruck. Ich zolle dem was ihr hier tut, absoluten Respekt und es verlangt meine absolute Hochachtung dafür! Welche ich euch zu Teil werden lasse! Danke für das was ihr tut, auch wenn es den Meisten als böse erscheint! Ich erkenne nun was los ist und warum alles so ist wie es ist und auch so sein muss.“

Greetings Eyk :-)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hidden_Hand
there is The Infinite One.
This is the Source of All.

Within It, is unlimited potential,
waiting to 'become'.
Think of it as the "uncarved block"

"uncarved block" ? ?

Just as a stage waiting for a
Hollywood script ? ?