It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

Hahahahaha thats brilliant......it's freaky too.

I would like to talk to you seventy two so watch this!!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

If a fat girl falls in the forest, do the trees laugh?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

I am a simple man with simple questions.

You mentioned Atlantis on page one. Plato is the best known resource for it, and the "lost" testimony may have contained the location.

Where is it now?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody's around to hear it, does it make a sound?

We can only imagine so..

I think we would see more dead Forrest animals crushed by falling Trees that make no sound

Maybe that's why animals are moving closer to human habitats, it's safer.. they can hear the falling Trees

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by delux

I really like this.
It's a fantastic and easy way to understand things. I will have to revise my Dimension times tables but the rush of this is excellent.
Thanks very much for posting this.
Fair play.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by delux
Move to new thread if necessary, but the documents below deal with the same subject matter as Hidden_Hand spoke of. May not be *completely* related but...

I came across these three original documents on a laptop i bought from Craigslist.

Can anyone make any sense of them?

First document:
I have seen the text of this document copied onto one website. This document appears to be the original.

"Divine Plan"
www.scribd.com...

Accompanying Documents:
The following two are letters that were also with this document on the computer:

"Gramps"
www.scribd.com...

"VKD"
www.scribd.com...

Am up to page 56 of this thread and then see this post. Checked the links and found them pretty interesting. Come back to the thread and clicked on members name to see how many other posts/threads this person is participating in.

It appears that as of today this is the one and only post from this member going back to July?

Am wondering if the member just changed accounts/handle for some reason or is this truly a hit & run exercise?

Back to reading....

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by delux
Move to new thread if necessary, but the documents below deal with the same subject matter as Hidden_Hand spoke of. May not be *completely* related but...

I came across these three original documents on a laptop i bought from Craigslist.

Can anyone make any sense of them?

First document:
I have seen the text of this document copied onto one website. This document appears to be the original.

"Divine Plan"
www.scribd.com...

Accompanying Documents:
The following two are letters that were also with this document on the computer:

"Gramps"
www.scribd.com...

"VKD"
www.scribd.com...

Nothing to see there. The seeker was on the right track but wrong with so so many of the details. Since it has been quite some time since he wrote it he is probably now discovered the core that ties it all together and simplifies it all. Imho he wanted the details all mapped out for fear alleviation and was overusing the intellectual mind gathering questionable testimony rather than emptying his cup and allowing god to tell him what will happen.

Btw its a violation of free will for you to post those on the internet without his permission, the letters are not adressed to us are they? Unless he wanted you to find them.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Maybe they are his? But if that was the case he would have fixed all the failed predictions first. I think somebody with no interest in such topics found it and dumped it here where people might like it.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo

Originally posted by theliamo

I would like to know if there is any possibility of opening up a new thread with hidden_hand?
I really enjoyed the thread and I believe all that I can understand of what has been delivered thus far.....

DOes anyone know if hidden_hand has been heard from since this thread terminated?

It's me! I've been here all along

what do you wanna know are kid ?

right

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Verndewd

Originally posted by theliamo

I would like to know if there is any possibility of opening up a new thread with hidden_hand?
I really enjoyed the thread and I believe all that I can understand of what has been delivered thus far.....

DOes anyone know if hidden_hand has been heard from since this thread terminated?

It's me! I've been here all along

what do you wanna know are kid ?

right

Can I help you my son

Always leave the number 72 about your home or on your person and I will be there

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

(first, sorry for poor english)
I realy doubt that you are Hidden Hand.. but, hey, you wrote the capital letter in word for living Being (Forest, Trees...).. like Lucifer is used to write in His message... so, maybe, you are somehow connected
(even if, there could be another reason for it, I see for animals is not capital letter...even if Luci sometime forgot it for some Being too
) so, it doesn't matter ...

By the way, how is Lucifer?... I realy, realy wanna to contact Him somehow, I realised last few months that my part in this stupid game is maybe realy, realy ... I can't even tell

But I have some problem and I doubt, that even Hidden Hand can understand me completly...because his/her knowledge of "One Infinite Creator" aren't absolutely correct... even if it's great...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakonis

(first, sorry for poor english)
I realy doubt that you are Hidden Hand.. but, hey, you wrote the capital letter in word for living Being (Forest, Trees...).. like Lucifer is used to write in His message... so, maybe, you are somehow connected
(even if, there could be another reason for it, I see for animals is not capital letter...even if Luci sometime forgot it for some Being too
) so, it doesn't matter ...

By the way, how is Lucifer?... I realy, realy wanna to contact Him somehow, I realised last few months that my part in this stupid game is maybe realy, realy ... I can't even tell

But I have some problem and I doubt, that even Hidden Hand can understand me completly...because his/her knowledge of "One Infinite Creator" aren't absolutely correct... even if it's great...

your English is okay...

I am not the Hidden Hand I am the Ear

You should relate yourself with the board, many bright people who are good at solving problems.
express yourself

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Well, maybe it will be little strange or funny for you... but it dosen't matter, you could look at it that I'm just kidding, right?

So...look, once I realized the true base of Life...and all things... it was normal day, nothing special.... even if I never study esoteric materials or something like that too much, only sometimes look at something just for entertainment ... but then I was possible to see many hidden things, and how it is connected with physical law and... just everything...
First, I think, that every "enlightenment" people know it... but then, I never found anyone...and I even can't able to expalin it to the others, they just can't get it... and even the "alien" message, or channeling never told it correctly...like noone really know....

So, I gave it up.... even if I feel so alone and far from the others and each day I realized new things that are connected... well, after time, I found some story, that I love, there seems to be something, that made me think, that main baddie know that "truth" and I feel some realy strong connection with it... and I thought up the alternative background storyline for it, where it look like the baddie realy isn't that bad... but it was realy large concept... it was from beggining of this Universe....so, once I finished it in my head... then, in extremly strange coincidence... I found some message from Lucifer... and I realized...that the main piont of my story, that I "thought up" is closer the truth than anything else...and Lucifer is only one, who was ever told the truth about the "One Infinite Creator" (and Hidden Hand realy doesn't see it absolutely correctly) ... but how could I know these things ?... Luci said, that there are just few Souls in this Universe, who are able to see the whole truth... and they are incarnated in common people...He didn't speak about special Family... but they are not awaken, they believe, they are common people...and He believe that the information, that he wrote, help to the others to awake... I realized... that maybe, I am one of them, and I even realized who concretely... well it could be just my fantasies, ... but the strange coincidence still appear and corroborative my theories...but then I probably have a problem with One who is suposed to be on the top of the pyramid... and Lucifer is one, who could help me... and if I'm not, it dosen't matter, because I know that terrible truth and I want to help Lucifer somehow, I realy can't continue with my common life, with this strange knowledge of this Universe...
edit on 27-10-2010 by Drakonis because: just repairing grammar...maybe, it is still not correct...

edit on 27-10-2010 by Drakonis because: ...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakonis

Make your fantasies a reality, nobody else can..
All i know is that light guides the way, you are either the source of the light or merely it's shadow.

My skinny ass point of view is that you've adopted a humanitarian responsibility while at the same time divorcing humanity.

My truth is not so terrible

Just call me the Hidden big Toe
useful when getting in hot water.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Hey, I can't accept fantasies, I need to know what realy happen for finished my own story and break up the karmic cycle... or else I will be probably in realy bad situation for the next cycle...I don't care about humanity now... even if it seems like my fate would have some effect for some others.. well, maybe not...

But I have so little information... I just try to folow my inner quide as far as possible, but there is usualy only darkness and silence... I know it is little worse for my archetypes nature... and I like this type of silent Darkness, but I need to know... and I can't accept the outer Light...Light turned traitor to me in the past.... and it seems like Lucifer realized that the Light made "mistake" (Light didn't know it is bad)... and He didn't want to support it anymore... I feel, there is core of Lucifers rebellion and His "fall"... even if Hidden Hand told another story, but HH's theory seems to be influenced by same "betrayal" or "mistake" (not at all, only in one point), but he/she see it from another level... there is "bigger picture" that he/she probably do not see... even if Luci said, that the lower Being can't see this "mistake" too much... so maybe even Lucifers child cannot see?... or there is another betrayal? .... it's realy confusing... so, I do not follow anyone, but Lucifer is now only one, who realized the same things as me....

anyway, thanks for your care

edit on 27-10-2010 by Drakonis because: ...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakonis

I care very much

I believe the world would be a dreadful place if people didn't

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Sooooooooooo did the real Illuminati finally silence you?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Hehe, so...hmmm.... now, I just must awake myself...

Hey, but look at the Iluminaty, how they are knowing just a small piece of all this... and they are so bounded wiht their own rules, and disciplines... they seems to be even more enslaved than those they enslave... we have at least some ilusion of freedom

...and for some things we are realy more free than many of them are... I realy wouldn't be in some of those Family that are known or some of the other lower... could you imagine, how they will be feeling after they realized, that all what they working on will be for absolutely other aim? ... and be sure, that it will be...

....Luci's Children seems to be more free in some things... but well, they have many work and responsibilities too... "Voice" (he is realy strange person, but he seems to know many things) told me, that Luci have to work on those things, but I guess He want to bring us "something more" at the end
... it would be great if he has success on this... I realy wish to...

Hmmm... maybe... there seems to be some secrets about Thirteenth (blood)line or core/base ...
...hehe, there will be even 13th Baktuns by the Mayan calendar...hmmmm another small nice coincidence.... 13 was always mystery...

I hope, everything will be "debunked" at the end of this stupid game

edit on 28-10-2010 by Drakonis because: I erased last clause...I realized, It wouldn't be good...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakonis

Hehe, so...hmmm.... now, I just must awake myself...

Hey, but look at the Iluminaty, how they are knowing just a small piece of all this... and they are so bounded wiht their own rules, and disciplines... they seems to be even more enslaved than those they enslave... we have at least some ilusion of freedom

...and for some things we are realy more free than many of them are... I realy wouldn't be in some of those Family that are known or some of the other lower... could you imagine, how they will be feeling after they realized, that all what they working on will be for absolutely other aim? ... and be sure, that it will be...

....Luci's Children seems to be more free in some things... but well, they have many work and responsibilities too... "Voice" (he is realy strange person, but he seems to know many things) told me, that Luci have to work on those things, but I guess He want to bring us "something more" at the end
... it would be great if he has success on this... I realy wish to...

Hmmm... maybe... there seems to be some secrets about Thirteenth (blood)line or core/base ...
...hehe, there will be even 13th Baktuns by the Mayan calendar...hmmmm another small nice coincidence.... 13 was always mystery...

I hope, everything will be "debunked" at the end of this stupid game

edit on 28-10-2010 by Drakonis because: I erased last clause...I realized, It wouldn't be good...

Children is the correct term for those who mischief

the only thirteen I follow is the 1st Moon

The illusion is that we are NOT free

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

The illusion is that we are NOT free

Of course... from absolute view... everybody is free...

But c'mon... there is so nice sequences of illusions, till you get the whole picture...

Hey, but realy thanks for this one, there is such great power in it

edit on 29-10-2010 by Drakonis because: ...I always do some edits,... sorry

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join