It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I just see an Alien????????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
I'm still extremely shaken by this experience as it has called into question ALL of my basic beliefs to the very core.
That is the problem of having beliefs.

It wasn't hovering it touched the ground, I can see where it did and I took photos of it as well.
Can you make a comparison between the marks that you suppose were made by that "thing" and marks made by people and other known creatures?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Unfortunately the scene has been contaminated
Had to rake the leaves. I'll try to see if some of the tracks still exist. I hope it doesn't rain. This incident may actually explain some odd tracks in the snow I see every year by the fish pond(we keep the fish in outside all year round). And they wree not racoon tracks or squirrel tracks. I know those by site. These just look like distrubances in the dirt. I guess the largest disturbance would be 2 inches across and an inch deep and it looks as if this 'creature' dug in to take off in flight mode(not actually flying lol).

Can you make a comparison between the marks that you suppose were made by that "thing" and marks made by people and other known creatures?

Yeah, the marks that look like wher it "took off" from look like they could just be holes dug by racoons looking for grub. The only thing that gave me pause is that there was another one about a foot and a half away and almost on a direct line. I'll try to find the pic.

i111.photobucket.com...

i111.photobucket.com...

I know you can't see the pdisturbances in the soil in the first pic but the second pic is what I'm talking about. That is where I believe it dug in to get some leverage to run away. It wasn't a human thats for sure and the shadow pattern is right on the money. I just did some tests and the only thing that could have made that shadow was a crouched over humanoid.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by sardion2000]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sardion2000

All I got to say is WOW. Dude, your a lucky guy (or girl)...how's the ticker?

Anybody speak spanish, what does the news anouncer say...?

Are you scared he is going to try and communicate with you?
I'm terrified of anything hairless, scaleless, and pale..but the kangarooness to the guy really softens the whole grey mind shocker.

I like kangaroos. If a line of greys was spliced with roo for terrestrial survivability--that would be...speechless.

You have a great camera. The photos-very crisp. Maybe keep it about during your smokes, eh?? Will ya, will ya, huh, huh????????? paleaze....

Beings arent stupid, maybe he picked up on english as an elective between advanced physics and propulsion in space grade school for terrestrial missionaries to Earth. Maybe write a note on an index card, "May I have your photo?"...

Who knows.
You saw.

I wonder if the females, (are there females!), have a pouch and similar birthing processes. Little kits. :-)
woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always feel special when the strays or the coons trust my back porch enough to grace it with their pause. Do you feel this way about what happened? That is a key element for friendship across the human-non human divide.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
whoaaaaa Sardion!!
Geez are you scared now?
I'd be pretty nervous if I saw that in my yard.

this may sound dumb but I want to tell you to go back out there and meditate that you want to meet them and be friends with them & wish it no harm ect......(well only if you really WANT to make friends with them/it/whatever)..........maybe it will come back?
Do you want it to come back?

If thats actually YOU in the above pics of the ground I noticed we are wearing the same black rubber shoes......lol........we are shoe twins.

I'm still extremely shaken by this experience as it has called into question ALL of my basic beliefs to the very core.

I know exactly what your saying here. When I first saw a wild UFO that made the hair all over my body stand up.....
My real belief changer was having a conscious out of body experience......and I will never be the person I was again....it thoroughly changed me to my core.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Firstly, the scene is a major set-up. A camera on a tripod pointing through a doorway where coincidentally there happens to be an 'alien'. The ham acting of the two guys with the light and digicam also arouses suspicion. The final nail in the coffin is the 3d model with the sub-par mocap which is evident in how the alien stops and the way the body sways forward with momentum. It looks very familiar. Even worse - the way the alien scampers looks a bit like a muppet.

Fake!

IRM

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Interesting account. You kind of gave me an idea about stealth, describing the entity not making any sound. Perhaps noise canceling technology could account for the lack of sound. Would be interesting to construct some type of device which would be portable and cancel out the sound of footsteps.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I believe that that movie was made for reconstruction purposes. so yes it is fake.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Oh hey you live in Toronto too? Hah, it was probably just a crackhead, lookin for some crack.
Seriously though, I can't count how many times I go out back here and there's someone poking around that shouldn't be (dundas square area).

[edit on 19-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I would like to point to those that, apparently, did not read the opening post as they should, that the video was only used by Sardion2000 as an example of what he/she saw on the backyard, the video is not really related to this event.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hello,

From what your saying, It sorta reminded me of a possum or something like that, They climb everywhere and can cast freaky shadows.

The hopping motion you explain is very much like the way these creatures move, I used to see them around my old place, they were everywhere and they make freaky growling noises too.

Could this be something like what you saw? is it possible?

Just a thought,

Omega

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I usually dismiss such events but now that I've seen it with my own eyes I'm shouting at the top of my lungs, "THESE THINGS ARE REAL!!!" For those of you who remember me, this will come as a shock.

Yes indeed sardion2000
I remember you well, long time even...

First of all, your story impresses me. And I would just add (without mocking in anyway) that maybe this has to serve for all the hardcore naysayers... Now you have witnessed something, and you may be changing your views... This is just probably because you've always been so down to earth, but as you may have witnessed something unrational, all the rest may start to take some importance to you too...

From the photos you provide, it is actually a bit hard to picture the shadow, its position and movement, but I'm certain that you shouldn't be tricked in your own place, by familiar things...

I personnally have a harder time with Chupacabras stories, but on the other hand, if some accounts of aliens are correct, those humanoid beings could be as small as under a meter high... Could you try to precise the size of what you saw? Or was it only a shadow?

If it's only a shadow, could you (with carton,...) try to build something in order to produce the same shadow, in the same lighting conditions? That can help finding an approximation of the size of what you saw.

Also, where did it go? Just vanished? Is there any kind of exit from your yard? Where did you go? What did you do right then?

In some sort of way, I'm nearly happy that this event happened to you, because you are the kind of person who can be trusted for their words. There is no single way I will doubt your accounts.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Thank you all for the questions and intelligent discussion on my encounter. I appreciate all the comments from everyone, newtimers as well as old.

I have one thing to add, I just remembered that this is NOT the first time I've seen this thing in my backyard. The first time was a few years ago and I dismissed it as a trick of the light. I would have done the same thing this time if it weren't for the fact that my buddy saw the same thing a few weeks ago.

Originally posted by HugmyRek
reply to post by sardion2000

Are you scared he is going to try and communicate with you?

No, I was hoping it would but it was more scared of me than I was of it. It was terrified of me now that I think about it some more. Odd that.

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
whoaaaaa Sardion!!
Geez are you scared now?

Naw, just badly shaken by what I saw.

maybe it will come back?
Do you want it to come back?

This is the second time and yes I welcome it back, I want a closer look at it. I can't believe I forgot my first encounter with that thing. I wasn't shaken at all that time because I just thought it was an hallucination or trick of the light or an animal or something.

If thats actually YOU in the above pics of the ground I noticed we are wearing the same black rubber shoes......lol........we are shoe twins.

That's mah pops actually.

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
Oh hey you live in Toronto too? Hah, it was probably just a crackhead, lookin for some crack.
Seriously though, I can't count how many times I go out back here and there's someone poking around that shouldn't be (dundas square area).

[edit on 19-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

I live in Riverdale. No crackheads around here, just cokers.

Originally posted by Omega85

Could this be something like what you saw? is it possible?

Omega

Nope it wasn't a possum.

Originally posted by SpookyVince
Yes indeed sardion2000
I remember you well, long time even...

First of all, your story impresses me. And I would just add (without mocking in anyway) that maybe this has to serve for all the hardcore naysayers... Now you have witnessed something, and you may be changing your views... This is just probably because you've always been so down to earth, but as you may have witnessed something unrational, all the rest may start to take some importance to you too...

Thanks Vince, long time no see! Thanks for the vote of convidence it warms my heart.

From the photos you provide, it is actually a bit hard to picture the shadow, its position and movement, but I'm certain that you shouldn't be tricked in your own place, by familiar things...

I'll try to describe it. Basically the lights are half a meter off the ground in a bulb type of housing and its meant for ground cover illumination so when something is crouched like human sized, it looks very very big. When it stood up the shadow almost disappeared(went from fat and taking up the most of the yard to short and thin as soon as I laid eyes on it as if it new I was looking at it the moment I saw it it stood up) and that is when I saw it. I'll try to jot some sketches but I'm not an artist so it will take a while and they will be crude lol.

I personnally have a harder time with Chupacabras stories, but on the other hand, if some accounts of aliens are correct, those humanoid beings could be as small as under a meter high... Could you try to precise the size of what you saw? Or was it only a shadow?

The shadow looked human but when it stood up it looked ... alien and that is when I saw it directly. I followed the shadow to the "thing" and when I laid eyes on it , it took off like a bat outta hell. I've never seen anything other that a race car accelerate that fast. I was in awe after I got over my shock. The size was roughly child-size of around 10 years so around 5 feet tall, with a very narrow body so it looked taller than it really was. Again I'll try to get some night shots.

If it's only a shadow, could you (with carton,...) try to build something in order to produce the same shadow, in the same lighting conditions? That can help finding an approximation of the size of what you saw.

I'll try to do that tonight if the conditions are correct.

Also, where did it go? Just vanished? Is there any kind of exit from your yard? Where did you go? What did you do right then?

It went to the right of the shed where there is a two foot gap in the fence that leads into the next yard. It was through that gap before I could blink. It was almost like it vanished but I saw it hopping away soundlessly with extraordinary speed.

In some sort of way, I'm nearly happy that this event happened to you, because you are the kind of person who can be trusted for their words. There is no single way I will doubt your accounts.

Thank you very much vince, I appreciate it.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by sardion2000]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hmmm,

Very interesting, if its not the first time you have seen this thing then maybe you should go out and sit where you were before with a camera or something like that and perhaps it will come out again, Do you think its worth giving it a shot?

Is there any way you could rig up a cheap surveillance system and try to spot it that way if not the other way?

[edit on 19/10/2008 by Omega85]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

As it looks, that thing went away as soon as it has been noticed. I doubt it would come back if it feels observed.

A webcam would be an option.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Cigarette. And I expected ridicule, I've heaped tons of it on other people myself my friend included.

Hi sardion2000,

I honestly meant no ridicule or disrespect at all. I too have been witness to MANY unexplainable things in my own life, from several UFO encounters (one as close as 50 feet) and I have even seen what I now believe to have been a Bigfoot deep in the forests of British Columbia when I was 12.

I have been privileged enough to bear witness to things most people never get to see.. so upon further contemplating your case, I think that since you have indeed had multiple sightings, a great solution for your current situation would be a GAME / WILDLIFE CAMERA

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alter-Ego
Well, interesting story. The being depicted in the video you provided is an alleged Chupracabara I believe. Who knows what it was.

I guess it just depends on "what kind of smoke" you were having in the back yard...

Even if he was smoking pot it doesnt make you hallucinate. I have a feeling you were just joking around though. But the thing in the video looked real except the one leg looked photoshopped. But why make everything else except one leg photoshop?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Having watched that video i must concur... the first thing that came to my mind is that it looked very puppet like.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Just out of interest...have any of your fish disappeared from your pond?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Ok people , you need to keep in mind that the videos legitimacy is not relevant in any way , since it is being used to give us an idea of the xenoform that has been sighted. It is not being posted as genuine footage of an alien .
Another thing I must mention to the OP of this thread. If you are going to rig a sensor cam in your garden , do bare in mind that this may be counterproductive, since theres every chance that a occular system from another planet will be able to see the sensor beams .This would mean that it might realise that it is being observed and therefore avoid your garden alltogether. My advice is to just keep em peeled and have a good ol' fashioned digicam kicking about the place

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

If you are going to rig a sensor cam in your garden , do bare in mind that this may be counterproductive, since theres every chance that a occular system from another planet will be able to see the sensor beams .This would mean that it might realise that it is being observed and therefore avoid your garden alltogether. My advice is to just keep em peeled and have a good ol' fashioned digicam kicking about the place

I just think thats a defeatists view of things. Why dont you just say:

"There is a slight possibility that beings from another planet can read your mind so dont even try and capture any evidence at all...it will already know what your gonna do so *snip* it." That my friend is counterproductive.

The ocular comment is a little over the top, mate. It makes no sense in this application...

Why? Because there is NO beam to be "seen" in a PIR unit: they are passive and detect heat fluctuations : PIR =Passive Infra Red
DENY IGNORANCE

This is accomplished through the virtue of a pyroelectric sensor, seen here as the metal can at the right. Pyroelectric sensors convert infrared heat energy into electrical currents which can be processed. In motion sensors, each metal can
contains two pyroelectric sensors. When there is a difference in heat between the two sensors, the alarm is raised. The big white lens serves to divide the outside world into alternating bands lighting each half of the sensor in turn. Thus, when someone crosses between the bands, the motion sensor trips.

It would have been more plausible to hypothesize that an alleged "alien creature" may not be warm blooded therefore would not give off a detectable "heat signature" and thus not be detected as readily...but there are ways around that too. The sensitivity on any given PIR device can be adjusted to varying degrees of intensity.

If we adopt a negative attitude about gathering evidence, then NONE will be gathered. Kind of sums up the last 50 years of Ufology...but I think were getting better, lets not revert.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Alter-Ego]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join