It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I just see an Alien????????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
WTF Just happened to me?!? WTF DI I JUST SEE!!!!! As I was smoking a cig outside in idly wandered back to the yard to sit down, but as soon as I get there I see a very large shadow being cast from the garden lights, at first I thought it was racoons and then I notice that the shadow was MUCH bigger around 5 feet and very thin and spindly with rabbit or kangaroo like legs and it moved at a very fast pace in a gliding hopping motion.

Below is a video a friend who is all big into the UFO Aliens and he found this video that shows what I saw exactly. This video most likely has been posted before as it looks very popular on youtube, but I think I need to post it again just to illustrate what I saw.

Now before anyone says it was a kangaroo, I live in Toronto, Ontario. No kangaroos up here lol.

Does anyone have any idea what this is? I'm not a typical ATS user, I am a supreme skeptic so i'm not willing to say this is a "grey" or something else until I see one captured and analyzed. Some friends(one of whom has seen one himself, it was in his fricken bedroom fighting with him!!!!) have speculated that they are another hominid species as there have been rumors of cities within cities (or under) for as long as I can remember. I'll try and get my buddy wayne to jot down some of the crazier stories he's heard from some of the homeless people he's befriended over the years.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by sardion2000]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
One other thing, when it moved it made absolutely no sound despite there being dry leaves on the ground.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This also happened at around 9 to 10 PM EST so if anyone saw anything in the sky at that time just East of downtown Toronto give please speak out!! Sorry for doubting you guys lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Well, no one can tell you what you saw.

Maybe it was a deer, and the light hit it funny...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well, interesting story. The being depicted in the video you provided is an alleged Chupracabara I believe. Who knows what it was.

I guess it just depends on "what kind of smoke" you were having in the back yard...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Cigarette. And I expected ridicule, I've heaped tons of it on other people myself my friend included. I'll try and get him to get a account here so he can tell his story(which is way more messed up than mine) I only saw it for a split second and I knew it was the same thing he saw because he showed my the video. I was wide awake at the time, not impaired, a bit stressed by life and unemployment but I was otherwise sharp. I'm a very skeptical person(check out my thread and post history if you don't believe me, I usually stick to the sci-tech forums and anything that strayed outside that was just fantasy to me). HAS ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE SEEN THIS?

BTW It wasn't a deer, I live in the middle of the city. I know what racoons look like. I know what foxes look like. Same with dogs and cats and just about every animal we have in the city. There was NO SOUND even though it's the fall time and there are tons of leaves on the ground. It moves lightning quuick and was unlike anything I've ever seen before. The video I saw is basically what I saw. I don't know anything about chupa or all that but it could've been. It was just drinking water out of my pond in the backyard.

BTW I also thought it was my ex-gf playing tricks on my, the height was the same but she was not a championship runer either so she couldn't have run that fast without making a sound.......

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
nice history, but its just a history ... we will never know for sure what it was ....

I would like to know how the people that really know part of the truth live ... it must suck not beeing able to tell everyone you know ...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Well, by looking at the video I think you can rule out most things. It is definitlly not a deer or anything. The picture is clear and it is shoot in nightshoot mode, so I have a hard time believing that the light should disorder the shape of this being in anyway.

I think it is pretty clear what it is. People need to stop denying what they see and actually start to accept it.

Now, I am not saying this is the real thing, cause it can be done with CGI and puppets. But this is defenitlly NOT a deer or any other kind of animal.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I'm not sure what you saw, I hope it was something like you think. Remember shadows can distort and elongate but it seems to have had an effect on you so what you saw must have certainly been weird in some way.

I like the clip too. The first time I saw it was about a year ago I think. IMO it's staged though. The guys reaction, the way he moves his head and kind of 'over acts' doesn't seen right. It reminds me of a scene in Starship Troopers in which Ibanez races her co-pilot to a ship. If you look at the actor in the background when she flies the ship he's totally over acting to the point of comedy.

It's also too perfect the way the creature runs into shot and even looks toward the camera area. It's all framed very nicely too.

Good clip all the same.

Take it easy.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Not sure what you saw but the video looks fake. My concern isnt the image more the movement, I cant quite put my finger on why but between the "enter stage right" and the pause the movement seems very, I dont know, fake?

Dont ask me why, theres just something very scripted feeling about it. Look at the point the thing pauses to turn for example, in line with the camera shot, why?

Its like its just noticed the men, but why didnt it notice them from a deeper angle behind the wall and out of camera shot. Why is it "walking" right to the centre line for cam shot and conveniently pausing there? If it were animal disturbed by people, it would have noted the people without having to walk forward and would have "paused" out of cam shot. Thats my feeling, theres just something very wrong with that footage.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sardion2000

Could you post a photo of the area where you saw it?

It would be even better if you could draw over a photo of that area the shape you saw.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Cigarette. And I expected ridicule, I've heaped tons of it on other people

Hmmm...Well, do you now know how it feels to be staring down the other end of the barrel?
Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches, what?

Anyway welcome to the club!

The human retina plays strange tricks sometimes. I've sometimes seen white dots against a blue sky that look like UFOs! But that's just in the eye! So, as for your claim, its the usual 'pics or bust'!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Sardion,

The eyes can play tricks on us, esp. with shadows in the dark, after having a certain mindset from hearing your friend's story.

Having said that, some questions:

1/ do you live near water (lake, river, swamp)?

2/ does your reference to legs like kangaroo/rabbit mean that it moved with flexed legs ?

3/ any stories about unexplained "lights in the sky" or strange happenings in your area?

Have a look at UFO occupants webpage (read the right column from top to bottom)

PS: The video is IMHO almost certainly fake (computer generated), however it seems to be a re-creation based on people's stories.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So the alien needed to be there for important information gathering without a ship nearby? and his alien friends couldnt stun the humans before he got walked upon? Doesnt seem plausible.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by sardion2000

Could you post a photo of the area where you saw it?

It would be even better if you could draw over a photo of that area the shape you saw.

i111.photobucket.com...

It was standing right by the Fish pond either drinking or trying to get at the fish. The more I think about it the more it seems to be more animal than anything, though it's nothing like I've ever seen before. There are also some disturbances in the ground that look like they could be tracks or they could just be racoons digging for grubs. Either or, though the pattern and the way I remember it fleeing fits the "track" pattern perfectly. Digging in to launch it self and only touching the ground to maintain speed.

The human retina plays strange tricks sometimes. I've sometimes seen white dots against a blue sky that look like UFOs! But that's just in the eye! So, as for your claim, its the usual 'pics or bust'!

Cheers!

Tricks of the eye don't leave tracks or send shivers up my spine. I know a trick of the light from a real physical thing.

s111.photobucket.com...

Originally posted by dhatz
Sardion,

The eyes can play tricks on us, esp. with shadows in the dark, after having a certain mindset from hearing your friend's story.

I wrote it off and forgot about it... convinced him it was just night terrors or something.

Having said that, some questions:

1/ do you live near water (lake, river, swamp)?

Yes, there is a river valley just to the west and there is an underground river very close to my house. There is a path going over it actually.

2/ does your reference to legs like kangaroo/rabbit mean that it moved with flexed legs ?

Yes it moved with a hopping motion.

3/ any stories about unexplained "lights in the sky" or strange happenings in your area?

No not in my area, but my cousin and uncle both have seen incredible UFO's. My uncle works for the airlines so he knows a UFO from a plane. Last sighting was two weeks ago but we live at least 30 km from each other. I doubt the incidents are connected.

Have a look at UFO occupants webpage (read the right column from top to bottom)

PS: The video is IMHO almost certainly fake (computer generated), however it seems to be a re-creation based on people's stories.

Yeah I know it's fake but it's exactly what I saw. Here is the link to all the photos I've taken, I'll take some more at night time to do shadow simulations and watch for racoons to see what types of shadows they cast. I'm sure this wasn't a Racoon.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sardion,

Take some time to read the right-column of the UFO occupants page, and think if any of the ideas offered there might be relevant to your case. I can already see similarities i.e. nocturnal, proximity to water (you didn't mention the water pond in first message), moving in a hopping motion with flexed legs etc (I assume from your reference to your gf, that it was moving bipedally - racoons, bears etc run on all fours).

A skeptic will say you may have read prior stories and want to have some fun at our expense, but at this point I'm really, really interested to read your friend's story. Ask him for details, but try not to "contaminate" by mentioning anything we've discussed here.

Digging in to launch it self and only touching the ground to maintain speed.

In the webpage I mentioned, there are several "Chupabras" sightings, e.g. Mrs Tolentino's in Puerto Rico in 1996:
"it started running much faster than it had. Its feet weren't touching the ground. It was as if it had been suspended in the air, floating." (src: her 1996 interview www.ufodigest.com... )

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The video here is a classic gray , and very convincing . If its not CG its in the OMG category for sure . Just as an after thought here , do you have any suspicion that you are missing any time that night?

[edit on 18-10-2008 by bluemooone2]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dhatz
Sardion,

Take some time to read the right-column of the UFO occupants page, and think if any of the ideas offered there might be relevant to your case. I can already see similarities i.e. nocturnal, proximity to water (you didn't mention the water pond in first message), moving in a hopping motion with flexed legs etc (I assume from your reference to your gf, that it was moving bipedally - racoons, bears etc run on all fours).

Yeah it was moving like a jackrabbit on steroids.

A skeptic will say you may have read prior stories and want to have some fun at our expense, but at this point I'm really, really interested to read your friend's story. Ask him for details, but try not to "contaminate" by mentioning anything we've discussed here.

The shoe feels weird on the other foot, because I used to be one of those skeptics. I usually dismiss such events but now that I've seen it with my own eyes I'm shouting at the top of my lungs, "THESE THINGS ARE REAL!!!" For those of you who remember me, this will come as a shock. Just look at my posting history. I'm a hard sci-tech nerd who scoffs at free energy suppression theories and what not. Not saying much but any skeptics out there should at least check it out. I'm still extremely shaken by this experience as it has called into question ALL of my basic beliefs to the very core. I will get him to write down his experiences and I will post it on here. I mentioned that I already posted this but I won't show him the thread until I get his story first.

Digging in to launch it self and only touching the ground to maintain speed.

In the webpage I mentioned, there are several "Chupabras" sightings, e.g. Mrs Tolentino's in Puerto Rico in 1996:
"it started running much faster than it had. Its feet weren't touching the ground. It was as if it had been suspended in the air, floating." (src: her 1996 interview www.ufodigest.com... )

It wasn't hovering it touched the ground, I can see where it did and I took photos of it as well. I'll post the link again in case anyone missed it at the end of this post.

Originally posted by bluemooone2
The video here is a classic gray , and very convincing . If its not CG its in the OMG category for sure . Just as an after thought here , do you have any suspicion that you are missing any time that night?

[edit on 18-10-2008 by bluemooone2]

The video is just an illustration and no I do not recall any missing time. In fact I remember the entire experience vividly second by second.

s111.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
Now, I am not saying this is the real thing, cause it can be done with CGI and puppets. But this is defenitlly NOT a deer or any other kind of animal.

The video is a recreation IIRC. I did not snap ANY photo's or videos of the creature in my back yard! Even if I did have a camera on me at the time I wouldn't have had enough time to snap a photo because it moved sooooo fast!!!! I only saw it for a second or two. Just enough time for my brain to register that something is there and it wasn't anything I have ever seen IRL in my entire life.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
It wasn't hovering it touched the ground, I can see where it did and I took photos of it as well. I'll post the link again in case anyone missed it at the end of this post.

Perhaps taking plaster-casts would be a good idea, or even a least close up photos with a ruler in the frame. And measure of the distance between foot-prints.

Looking forward to your friend's story...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join