It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I neede help with.... my Identity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

whatever i have chosen my path already

whether you believe me or not remains irrelevant, and perhaps soon you will see how much of a mental illness this really is.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

when i was younger i was very religious, but now i am not.

and i didnt go back in time i changed it from the present

and it was small stuff like the outcome of a poker game

but seriously this ability is hard to control, i like to practice on the crosswalk signs, but it happens a lot by accident, but i seem to always get what i want, its like this ability is controlled by my subconcious

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Can I get a more indepth answer as to what happens when you change the past from your perspective? Let's do the crosswalk signs if you don't mind. What was it like when you arrived at the sign, and how did it change as you went passed it? I am having a hard time visualizing this.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
the crosswalk isnt a change the past thing its a change the present thing,

changing the past is totally out of my control and i did it by accident only like twice

when i get to a crosswalk and im waiting to cross i look at the other light the one that has the sign of a man walking (indicating for people to walk) and i sort of imagine/think about it turning into the flashing hand (indicating to stop crossing or hurry up) i can only make it happen if i believe it can happen, if i think there is a chance that it will work.

but when i do it by accident its like it has no bounds, like i could do anything

ill break down how it happens by accident, for example

i was a peer tutor for a class, that day was like a free day so i was in class looking out the window bored, and i had a perfect view of our schools field, it was raining and you could see lightning, not the bolts just the light, and from my counting of how long the thunder was from the light i figured iut was about 2-3 kilometers away, so im sitting there and another thunder goes off and the little grade 9 girls all scream, and i thought, "jeez how pathetic, could you imagine if a lightning bolt hit the middle of the field, then they'd die from fear" and then about a minute two minutes latter a huge lightning bolt came down right in the middle of were i imagined it to go and the loudest thunder came right after. So you see i think it by accident and it happens, i find its a LITTLE bit related to "the secret" and down the rabbit hole explains a lot but there's still a lot left to be learned.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
A couple questions: What is the significance of your Astrological sign? What is a triple deja-vu?

Also, how do you know that you can change the cross-walk light since it does change on its own?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Most of the replies here have been kind, insightful and encouraging. Even the skeptical ones are on the friendly side. Kudos to all of you.

Still, there is an overall tone of "I used to feel the same way" or "you'll get over it".

While I too believe humility to be a desirable attribute, let me also point out that what this young fellow is describing is the very drive that has made many men and women throughout history achieve "greatness", for lack of a better word.

Are you any "better" than anyone else? No, kid.

We all have the same potential. Of course some of us are "privileged", but that's another issue.

What you have is a consciousness of your potential. You admitted to a knowledge of the 'law of attraction', but it's even simpler than that. By your comments about "believing" you can influence reality, you think that you can achieve some level of "greatness", if only you believe it strongly enough. But you didn't come here for cliches.

What will really blow your mind, is, at the end of your journey, sitting on a gigantic pile of greatness (whatever that ends up being for you), you'll still be wondering if it was something in your genes, or anything to do with the lines on your palm that got you to that place.

[Edit - syntax]

[edit on 10/22/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

well maybe you are right and everyone has the same potential, but theres still something that makes me more then others

that would be that i have chosen to act upon this potential, while others wither their lives in the system that they love so...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Most people have the realization of their potential programmed out of them by the time they are your age. They're considered a success if their "schooling" showed them how to be instruction-following, clock-punching drones.

You are unique in that this programming didn't take with you. And that you realize the importance of 'acting on it', instead of just thinking you can just sit on your ass and it will all come to you because you're so special.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
and one of my biggest fears is living a normal average life.

I think this is the root of your problem. The fear that you are just like everyone else. It has a lot to do with the Sigmund Freud's interpretation of the id, ego, and super-ego. Right now you are in the middle of puberty and have a lot of strange feelings going on from the in balance of hormones. This is completely normal. The feeling that we are destined for greater things is something every human goes through. Instead of trying to figure out who you are based on the past try to figure out who are now and who you are going to be in the future.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think I understand what he means about making things happen out of just thinking about it. I've also had this experience on numerous occasions but think they are more out of coincidence than anything.

For example, if I say imagine this were to happen and a few seconds later it does... really its nuts but if this is what your talking about than i can relate.

EDIT: And no one wants to live the average life. Do you think that a 10 year old aspires to be a garbage man or cab driver (no offense to anyone). No, they want to be politicians, doctors, astronauts, hockey players,etc. Something that others look up to and which seem to be valued more than other professions.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Portugoal]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

well i dont think there is such thing as coincidence

as alot of my friends and people i know believe especially this one friend who seems to insist that he knows everything about the world and everything is so strait forward, i hate it when people are like that

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Precognition is something that we all do have , its just as someone here pointed out that most of it is programmed out of us by society.
I'm a musician at heart but sold out to earn a living in the corporate world for wealth and prestige.

I have been blessed with similar capabilities as well as telepathy and I feel that I'm not so much special but the soul in me has developed this skill or gift making me who I am today.

I've always been considered an "Old soul" and I believe that that has much to do with it.

We're you considered wise or mature for your age ?

The reason why I ask is that that is inherently one characteristic of someone who has been here before and has reincarnated back to this plane for some definitive purpose.

You might consider having yourself regressed through your past lives to see who you were.

It might just fill in some of the blanks.

Ciao.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well Tankthinker I believe that people are capable of extraordinary things

I believe that even through your ability is hard to control in time you will understand it even better then you do now. A word of advice to you is to not talk to people about this power because you never know whose listening.

As for finding who you are, you already know who you are and who you want to be the only thing your confused about is how to get to that point

Never give up good luck
P192

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I have a Simian line on both palms, both palms have a mystic cross (actually they have multiple mystic crosses) i also have a Z on my hand

my birthday is december 9th 1990, dec. 9 just happens to be in the middle of the Ophiuchus time period.

Your starsign is indeed the 13th constellation (Ophiuchus, also known as "The Serpent Bearer"). Could be connected to your hands maybe? I see we have some things in common, but I seriously doubt any mortal can tell you who you are or what your destiny is. There would be no need of secrecy if that was the case. Everything has a purpose, random numbers do not exist.

Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus are all in Sagittarius. Mars in Taurus, Jupiter in Cancer and the Moon in Leo (assuming 0900 UT). However, I will not interpret these things, but it may be useful for you somehow.

I made a quick animation of your birthday, observed from London UK at sunrise to sunset:

[edit on 26-10-2008 by ravenflt]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenflt

yea thanks a lot

but lets pretend i have no idea what you are trying to say by that video

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I will tell you that there are many entities that have incarnated during this specific time period with a very specific purpose. If you are a member of this group, which many people are awakening to, meditation will help guide you in those regards as well. Many of them feel similar things to which you have said. One of those is divine protection from death.

There are those who do not want you to discover these things. Do not let them prevent you from being you.

I just needed to say how loving your post is!

I relate a great deal to both of you! I have been on a special journey for most of my life.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

reply to post by ravenflt

yea thanks a lot

but lets pretend i have no idea what you are trying to say by that video

Then why would you pretend to not know if you knew? Sure, I could go rambling about things beyond the common knowledge of men, but what purpose would that serve and for who would that "make benefit" ?

You will gain nothing by telling men of signs, but by measurements in their material accomplishments. Their attention span is about as big as a water droplet in the ocean, they forget quicker than they can remember forgetting. Such is their nature, being mortal and tasting death at every cycle.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Feel free to participate in the personality test.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Believe it or not, personal traits and habits and even the way of thinking can be in the genes and passed on. Perhaps you might learn something more of yourself.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Ceyeeh]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt
Then why would you pretend to not know if you knew? Sure, I could go rambling about things beyond the common knowledge of men, but what purpose would that serve and for who would that "make benefit" ?

You will gain nothing by telling men of signs, but by measurements in their material accomplishments. Their attention span is about as big as a water droplet in the ocean, they forget quicker than they can remember forgetting. Such is their nature, being mortal and tasting death at every cycle.

i like the way you think, but i am interested in what you were trying to say, and am thankful for the time you put into your posts for the advancement of my knowledge for i have learned something from both posts

i was also wondering what it was we had in common friend

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceyeeh

by the time i finished the test i realized i already had done this one, but i got the same result as before INTJ the master mind

i just wanted to add that even though on the test it says i am INTJ from reading the descriptions of other groups i think i seem more like a Rational and Idealist mix but what ever, i guess im geared more toward Rational.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by tankthinker]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join