It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I neede help with.... my Identity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
alright so i am 17 years old, i live in a middle class home, my parents are from Portugal, and i come from a line of wealthy farmers on my dads side and poor artisans on my moms side

my dads side lineage of importance that i know of is that my great grandfather was the mayor of a Braga a city in northern Portugal.

my moms side is that my great grandfathers were supposed to be the original engineers/carpenters/stonemasons for the church at Fatima, until they got some engineers from Germany to come in. Also my great grandmother witnessed the events at Fatima.

i am the darkest in my family, and people say i look middle eastern, Mediterranean, Italian, Trinidadian, Pakistani, Iranian, etc.

I have a Simian line on both palms, both palms have a mystic cross (actually they have multiple mystic crosses) i also have a Z on my hand

i always loved the number 12 for no reason, and 144

and since i was very small i always thought of my self as the descendant of some one great, at first i thought it was jesus (i used to be really into religion when i was a kid)

but that same feeling is still there

i have almost gotten killed/seriously injured twice but something saved me, something unexplainable

i seem to have an ability to change the world simply by thinking stuff, its pretty complicated but i go into detail on it in the about real life superpower threads (i know most people wont believe this so if you dont believe just take everything else into account and forget this)

my birthday is december 9th 1990, dec. 9 just happens to be in the middle of the Ophiuchus time period.

ive dreamed the future twice (all pointless things)
i get triple deja vus

and one of my biggest fears is living a normal average life.

so can anyone tell me what any of this means?????
please no bashing, im not here to here that kind of stuff.

thanks
TANKthinker

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I believe you decide what it all means. And, of course, we all change the universe everytime we act. We affect everything when we do one thing.

Good luck finding out what it means. See you around.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Um, it doesn't matter who you descended from. Lineage is a waste of time in my opinion. You are you, you aren't a culmination of your ancestors. I really do not see the point of this thread? I mean, are you trying to attach significance to yourself based on who you hope is your great-great-great-great-great grandfather twice removed that no one knows about but you are absolutely certain is there based off of some arbitrary feeling? Just look inside of yourself a little bit each day and you'll figure out who you are.

And I remember reading a quote, "Life isn't about finding yourself but creating yourself."

Good luck on the journey.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i like that quote its pretty good, i think it just answered my question

but i also wanted to know if anything else here means anything, i just added my ancestors just in case it MIGHT means something, although i highly doubt it does

i just want to see if there is anything that anyone knows about that puts this together or if anything means something

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
We are all descendants of the source of "existence". So therefore, we are all really just the source of existence pretending to exist, therefor, we create our reality.
As above so below.
Lets co create a peaceful loving environment and stop looking at each other like we are separate.

I know youll dwell on this attempt to find out who you are, but do not be fooled by thinking you are any more important or special than anyone else.

I relate with where you are at, before I came to say what I said above, I felt the way you did, like I was Jesus's descendant or something, but after I got over the addictions to dogmas, it all flowed in quite easily. I realized, I was you, and you are me, and we are just playing pretend for the sake of whatever you want it to be, as we are eternal, thus we play finite games. Its only natural you feel that you came from something great, because you did.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
i seem to have an ability to change the world simply by thinking stuff, its pretty complicated but i go into detail on it in the about real life superpower threads (i know most people wont believe this so if you dont believe just take everything else into account and forget this)

thanks
TANKthinker

Sorry, you can't make a quote like "Ican change the world" and expect not to be asked for details. Just how, when and where did you change the world?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

You know, when I was growing up (I am only 23, so I am still growing up), I always wanted to be somebody great. I found myself in prison last year, and thought I had blown it, I had cursed myself to live a pitiful existence the rest of my life with a scarlet 'F' branded on my forehead for being a felon. But over the last year I had plenty of time to think. One of the questions I thought about is, "what is greatness?" What exactly did I mean when I said I desired to be great?

Did I consider being rich great? I decided there had to be something more to greatness than wealth, although a great man can be wealthy. Was it the amount of friends/acquaintances I had obtained? I did not think this to be the case because a man of many associates is not known well by any of them. I thought maybe becoming a politician and changing laws and policies. But then I thought of all the corrupt politicians there are and what a dangerous road (for the soul) that path must be.

So what, then, was this greatness I was seeking? I think it is actually very simple. To live a life of serving others. To help my family, my few close friends, to have my word and my opinion be sought after by these people because of the wisdom it contains.

Greatness has nothing to do with quantity and everything to do with quality.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by ninthaxis]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Portugal is so rich in culture, in history, I’d be surprised if your parents didn’t raise you with a feeling of that culture alive in your home.
Knowing where you came from is important.
The past is there, it’s readable, it’s knowable, it’s something that exists even now, in you.
At your age, the future, exciting as it is, is such a huge unknown and you wouldn't be human if you didn’t feel unsure at times.
Research your Portuguese history.
Check out everything you can from traditions and art, to music, food and farming methods.
Give yourself some roots there in that blood of yours.
Maybe start saving up to go for a visit - why not!

As for the marks on your hands.
Research that on the net and see what comes up - check out some palmistry sites, etc.

If I had your name I could do a numerology sketch on you but I’d never ask your name, nor would I suggest you give it out to anyone on line.
Here’s a sight that might help with the numbers though.
Pretty fascinating stuff!

You’re unique.
Never forget that.
You’re also an incredible accumulation of all the family that’s come before you.
All those lives, all that history and those stories of the people that lived it - are you.
Find out what you can.
Remembering you’re unique and one of *them* at the same time is quite simply, beautiful.
Make your mark.
Be a great man.
Make yourself, and your very proud bloodlines shine.

Good luck to you!

EDIT: As for changing the world - anyone can. All you have to do is try.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by silo13]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I've felt much the way you have. There are others who feel in the same way that the lines of their life were drawn before they were born. But we can only follow the light that is shown to us. If we judge the end by the now, the now is only the end. Let it be open. This is the book of life.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Sorry for the anonymous reply, but i live in porto, borned 30 december 1991 survived by almost a miracle (born 7 months with problems) i had several NDE´s, fully recovered from a physical problem (i has handicap) and by the time i recovered i had several Astral, obes, alien encounters and stuff, i am different from everyone else i know and sometimes i always see trough stuff (see imediately the truth). the badside is that i am always fighting against depression and i cant seem to love and stuff like that. Somewhat i feel that my roll where on earth is going to be important
BTW, im a male and i would like to meet you someday.

My numbers are: 8, 22:22 (dont know the meaning) and 11:11

REMEMBER: We have the blood of a great nation that has just forgot his path because the way society is structured today.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

alright so i am 17 years old, i live in a middle class home, my parents are from Portugal, and i come from a line of wealthy farmers on my dads side and poor artisans on my moms side

my dads side lineage of importance that i know of is that my great grandfather was the mayor of a Braga a city in northern Portugal.

my moms side is that my great grandfathers were supposed to be the original engineers/carpenters/stonemasons for the church at Fatima, until they got some engineers from Germany to come in. Also my great grandmother witnessed the events at Fatima.

i am the darkest in my family, and people say i look middle eastern, Mediterranean, Italian, Trinidadian, Pakistani, Iranian, etc.

I have a Simian line on both palms, both palms have a mystic cross (actually they have multiple mystic crosses) i also have a Z on my hand

i always loved the number 12 for no reason, and 144

and since i was very small i always thought of my self as the descendant of some one great, at first i thought it was jesus (i used to be really into religion when i was a kid)

but that same feeling is still there

i have almost gotten killed/seriously injured twice but something saved me, something unexplainable

my birthday is december 9th 1990, dec. 9 just happens to be in the middle of the Ophiuchus time period.

ive dreamed the future twice (all pointless things)
i get triple deja vus

and one of my biggest fears is living a normal average life.

please no bashing, im not here to here that kind of stuff.

thanks
TANKthinker

Look at it this way...

You believe what you think effects the world around you but in fact consider the following 2 possibilities...

1. It is possible to see the outcomes both short term and long term by your brain logicaly inturputing the actions of people and the world around you alowing you to form a solid conclution of what is going to happen and because of this things appear to happen as you believe they will because you have properly processed the information in your mind and correctly diagnosed the outcome.

2. If you are religious then you must know we are sent here to learn as most if not all religions preach this. However it is believed some people are not sent to learn but to teach lessons to others. In order to be a teacher you have to know on some level what, where and when something will occur so you can teach the lesson you were sent to teach. In essance you were told everything that would happen before arriving but memory of this is virtually nothing untill certain triggers cause you to realize what is about to happen and you perform what you were ment to do in the first place.

Both options can explain dreams and dejavu, I am only responding to this because this has been going on with me sense I was 5 and my entire family thinks I'm psychic which I'm not. I've died once and was knocking on heavens door so to speak twice. Until those instances I thought I was crazy and just kept my mouth shut. Considering I relay all info to a few family members to confirm each time that what I'm saying will happen and I'm not crazy is what caused my family to believe I was Psychic.

P.S. Your young and as the years progress it gets more vivid so far my record is "predicting", if you want to call it that, something 4 years in advance down to every last detail even where people are standing and their body stances and all of their actual names. Sometimes you wish you were never told certain things I know I do. I've never been able to alter any of them either they always happen the way they are suppose too oh Im 36 by the way.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Darthorious]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You know I cant help but to notice that the "Ive died/almost died" is a constant in people that are looking for that special something that is pulling at the heart. I have also died myself and have a pull on my heart that there is something that I HAVE to do.. Not a want at all and I dont even know what it is but I know I have to do it. Its getting stronger and I am trying to figure out exactlly what it is Im going to do, maybe there is a war of sorts coming.. or maybe I need to figure out if I want burgers or beans.

Either way, I'm trying to find an answer as well.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

Look at it this way...

You believe what you think effects the world around you but in fact consider the following 2 possibilities...

1. It is possible to see the outcomes both short term and long term by your brain logicaly inturputing the actions of people and the world around you alowing you to form a solid conclution of what is going to happen and because of this things appear to happen as you believe they will because you have properly processed the information in your mind and correctly diagnosed the outcome.

No this wouldnt make sense because ive changed the past, by accient of course, but at first i thought this was it, also what are the odds that i say a lightning bolt would hit the middle of a field i was looking at and then 2 mins. later it happens (again by accident).

2. If you are religious then you must know we are sent here to learn as most if not all religions preach this. However it is believed some people are not sent to learn but to teach lessons to others. In order to be a teacher you have to know on some level what, where and when something will occur so you can teach the lesson you were sent to teach. In essance you were told everything that would happen before arriving but memory of this is virtually nothing untill certain triggers cause you to realize what is about to happen and you perform what you were ment to do in the first place.

Both options can explain dreams and dejavu, I am only responding to this because this has been going on with me sense I was 5 and my entire family thinks I'm psychic which I'm not. I've died once and was knocking on heavens door so to speak twice. Until those instances I thought I was crazy and just kept my mouth shut. Considering I relay all info to a few family members to confirm each time that what I'm saying will happen and I'm not crazy is what caused my family to believe I was Psychic.

P.S. Your young and as the years progress it gets more vivid so far my record is "predicting", if you want to call it that, something 4 years in advance down to every last detail even where people are standing and their body stances and all of their actual names. Sometimes you wish you were never told certain things I know I do. I've never been able to alter any of them either they always happen the way they are suppose too oh Im 36 by the way.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Darthorious]

i am not religious, not in the least so i dont think this is it either, also the visions i have are all pretty much pointless, they just happen randomly.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's strange that my conjecture seems almost out of place. I'd say I'm about 100% sure you can't effect reality.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

and why would that be

id love to hear it?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

yes my power would be influencing events from the present, future and past, thats the strangest thing of all, i can change stuff from the past and i changes the present as well, its complicated.

Do you not see how that is absurd? How it reeks of mental illness? You cannot change the past. But by all means, please go show scientists.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Soulstone]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Learn everything you can. Live from within your own truth. Know that you will be great, and know that it will take time. Be altruistic. Be selfless, not selfish. Be humble. Listen first. Focus always on truth and love. Know these things.

AAC

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You said in your first post

Then you said....

i am not religious, not in the least so i dont think this is it either, also the visions i have are all pretty much pointless, they just happen randomly.

So which is it?

Also, accidentally or not...please tell me what events you have changed in the past...if you went back in time and made it so I DIDNT win the lottery I am going to be VERY angry.

But seriously....what events...dates....times....parties involved.

The devel ( or saint ) is in the details.

Dorian Soran

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If you need help determining who you are, I highly suggest meditation. Silence and darkness reveal much to the self. The further you get into it, the more you'll find personal growth.

I will tell you that there are many entities that have incarnated during this specific time period with a very specific purpose. If you are a member of this group, which many people are awakening to, meditation will help guide you in those regards as well. Many of them feel similar things to which you have said. One of those is divine protection from death.

There are those who do not want you to discover these things. Do not let them prevent you from being you.

<<   2 >>

join