It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24: Season 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I saw the 2hour premier on T.V i found it kinda boring is it actually boring or am i missing something better than the first 2 seasons ,i mean season 2 kicked arse although i never saw the end cos me and my g/f were having a domestic dispute:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
dude.... season 3 is insane!!! it kicks ass!!! it is awsome! you just wait.....

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It looke so boring.

Maybe i was tired!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
season 1 was by far the best, season 2 was ok, due to the money grabers sky one are they have to spoil it for the people of the uk by knicking the 3rd season and may not be shown on uk normal tv not sky or digital i hate sky one they pinched x-files ,angel,buffy,24

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
It looke so boring.

Maybe i was tired!

I thought it was looking awful drunk, but just wait for a few episodes and it really kicks off!!! Once it gets going it's by far the best one, at least so far...

and se7en you're right, sky have bought it now and the commercial breaks (which it didn't have on the BBC) are really ruining the show.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Loving the biological terror this season. And Kiefers new side kick adds a great subplot with shagging his daughter. Im liking Season 3

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Nada

and se7en you're right, sky have bought it now and the commercial breaks (which it didn't have on the BBC) are really ruining the show.

lol now its more like 24 and 3quaters of an hour ie adverts

top topics

join