It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will China become more democratic by 2020?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
God I hope not.

They are already consuming all of the worlds natural resources, what will happen if Capitalism continues to grow in China?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
God I hope not.

They are already consuming all of the worlds natural resources, what will happen if Capitalism continues to grow in China?

I hope your not from America and saying that....otherwise you deserve to be slapped in the face for being an condescending idiot.And china is capitalist,its not *growing* it IS... are you one of the people that dont know the ideaology behind communism yet use it in sentences?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thank you so much for this information. The farmer right to land title is critical to raising the overall standard of living in the country, which until now is to a large extent pockets of middle class and evolving economies mingled in with far more impoverished conditions and provides growth, economic growth throughout the entire country. It has been said for years that each full time position or secured income establishes 6 more positions of service and creates more economic mushroom effect in growth potential. Which is one of the reasons immigrants add to the economy of countries like Canada, where our populations fall to less than 0% growth, with a large aging population.

I have a strong feeling that while this economic crisis and fascist hand is being played here, there is a growth and moderate reform agenda going on in China so it will position itself to be viewed as a world class top dog economy.

I've always noticed a certain grace, humility and goodness emanating from the Asian populations. My cousin actually finished her education and worked in china for years.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Do note that electric cars and alternative energies are taking off in Japan and Asia. I think its for a reason.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Heres some food for thought.
www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It is certainley evident, with chinas push twoards a more industrius nation eariley shadowing our own, that democracy or some form is probabley going to come in affect some time or another. Its kind of like a big/little brother thing. Chinas growing up and americas (sadley) is the role model our society has put forth.

Who knows, china may actually get this whole thing working, mabey even stabalize the economy, mabey even help unite the worlds nations, heck while im at it... Mabey, just mabey RUSSIA will follow in chinas example and try for a better democracy
(if that happens, mabey we arent so far from ascension after all)

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think that's highly likely, that China by 2020 will be quite similar to Japan.

2020, that's the very near future now!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join