It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join me in a well-deserved standing ovation for our moderators!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Woop woop!

You guys know your wicked... this is just another thread to make your ego's grow a million times the size it already is.....

Na, fair play to you lot though, you did top notch yesterday.

Oni x x

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well done to the MODS! I half envisioned a major train wreck when I thought about all those GFL threads. But it didn't materialize. Yes, I'll admit that I posted to a couple of them but with restraint mind you. I'll admit that I was amazed that the site didn't slow down to a crawl due to the traffic that was generated.

Although I gotta admit that it was weird in that at one point I was working on typing a reply when I noticed that the smileys had changed due to the fact that the thread was moved as I was working on a reply. Mildly disturbing that was. Or was it one of those "Hey, Deson's working on a reply. Let's move the thread and watch him freak and think he was teleported to another forum due to some space/time anomaly!!"??

*Applause* for a job well done in handling what could have been a horrible situation!!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Considering the rate that the posts were coming in, I was truly impressed with the Mods on the 14th! BRAVO!!! I have always found the Mods here to be exceptional (even when I was bad!) LOL! Keep up the GREAT WORK!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Awww a group *hug*

Thanks for the great job mods.

As a member it was frustrating to see so much attention given to this GFL/Blossom thing. I'm sure many of the staff shared my frustration... but multiplied by 10!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join