It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man finds mystery object in the woods

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Not too much info on this but a short video...any ideas? Seems like it might be space debris of some sort melted together...IMO.

edit for new link... www.komonews.com...

[edit on 10/14/08 by riotact1]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by riotact1

Unfortunately it seems like they have pulled the video.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
actually, I was able to view it.... there just happens to be a short commercial before it.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Checked link three times...working great for me.
If you want to go to the news home page...it's komo news. Video link is on front page.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I see it now.
It looks like a piece of lava to me.
It could also be burned plastic I guess.
It's hard to tell without touching it.
What do you think?

[edit on 10/14/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
video worked for me, probably space junk that made it all the way down and melted on the way. don't know about the red stripe though.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Very very interesting! Flagged and starred!

I would say for him to get the scientists involved, but then I would be afraid that if it fell into the wrong hands, we would never hear about it, or the poor fellow that found it.

But bah! What an epic find

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zlots331

Actually you might be right about the plastic, forgot about him saying it only weighed as much as a football. trash from an airplane?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It is definitely strange! Some weird details on it and I wonder what kind of metal composite it is made of. It should be thoroughly researched. Why isn't it?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I wonder why he never went after the thing that melted through the ice. could be the old codger is just having a little fun and melted up a wad of plastic in his burn barrel.

I've seen similar things in my own barrel when my wife would slip something in the trash that didn't belong there to be burned.

they never did say if it was actually metal or not. melted plastic can get pretty hard.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by zlots331]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Why hasn't anyone checked the pond for the square object that fell from the sky?
I would guess that might be related or maybe it isn't, but I don't see why anyone wouldn't investigate something like that once the ice thawed.
The lump looks like a clump of debris from something man made to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Was an interesting vid. and there was little on the possible materials of it's composition, but is quite strange none the less.

When the vid. went to showing the "Braided" effects and the "Red Line" through it, I went back in time a bit and wondered if it wasn't a part of the satelite the US had shot down earlier this year.

As for the "Square object", they should search that tid-bit of discovery out of the pond.

Good story, "Kudo's" to the OP....

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

it looks like he lives in the country. my guess is that an airplane flying overhead emptied it's toilet contents above his property. something like that would get really hot falling from so high up. he probably found it after it had cooled and hardened.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of this personally. I would love to have a analysis made of it. Right off the bat I would guess that it was made of some sort of plastic. Seemed pretty light weight judging from the way that the guy was holding it. Just a hunch.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
That thing is sick looking. Reminds me of the piece of evil from Time Bandits.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Could it be a piece of a satelite?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The link fails for me, Infackt it is has been blocked in my area i assume as all i get is.

www.komonews.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I vote for "dragon poop".

Maybe the guy lives in skinwalker country?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 4N6310

I bet they have checked, so they might have it already so would have now

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kliskey

Do not ever get the government involved with something like this because you will never see it again, because the scientists will get the government involved it the object because if they find that it is not of the earth and they need it they will claim it because it was on their land and not yours(all the land that you own, the government owns) and they can say that you never had it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join