It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

:( My Cat Bubbles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Gosh im in so sad, My beloved Blind cat bubbles has sadly had to be put to sleep, She has battled all her life to survive. 1st being born with a terrible illness that ended in her 2 eyes being removed, against the odds she survived the op,

She was to have a short life span of only a year at the most, 7 years later she lived a full life, running in the garden, playing with her noisy toys and learning the word Bump meant to stop.

She amazed everyone that met her, running around the house climbing up there legs and sometimes even to there shoulders,

Many a time we came home to find her on top of a shelf with a big proud look on her, We here stunned that she even knew to get up there,

These past few weeks she went down hill, rapid weight loss and unwellness,
They figured that her kidneys had started to fail and today sadly they failed fully, there was no hope left, her illness finally beat her,

I’m so devastated, she’s been a large part of my life and a story of her fight has been one I have told to everyone I know, I’m so proud of her and im shocked and saddened that her little life has now come to an end,

I got to hold her while she was put to sleep so she would pass while in my arms,

I miss you Bubbles!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
awww..

So sorry. It's hard to lose a pet.

Hang in there.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Oh Honey, I'm so sorry that you are now without a very good friend in your life.
Bubbles was very lucky to have your love.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sorry Asala I know how hard this must be for you. I would give you Smoke but I do love him. Do you want Zap?LOL I am sorry about Bubbles.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
asala i am so sorry for you
I can.t put my sorrow into words

i am sending you a big hug honey

bubbles, as far as i know from what you have told us, was a very special cat.
she will be for ever in your heart.

i really love the picture of her smelling the flower

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm so sorry hun, but you gave her the most wonderful gift of a life full of love.
*hugs* for you my friend.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thank you all for your kind words, its such a help just being able to get it out, your all are great..

I made a little photo montage of bubbles,

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
asala hunny...i'm so sorry to hear about your loss...but she's as near to you as ever. there is always something really special about the fragile ones...i have a blind Staffie for 16 years, and he really was my soulmate.

have a huge hug when ever you need it..

lots of love

cait

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
She was a cute cat. So sad she passed away...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm so sorry Asala. I know how hard it is to lose a pet. You gave Bubbles love literally right up to the final moments. You're a great person.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
What a beautiful tribute to Bubbles.

Hugs to you . I am so sorry for your loss.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your loss.
That was a very nice photo montage.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hey Sis,

I'm sorry about Bubbz...

To be honest, you have given her the best life! Everyone said put her down including myself when she lost her eyes, but you said no! And I am so happy now you fought the family and said she had a life to lead without eyes. You proved us wrong sis, and you have shown so much love for bubbz it is truly amazing.

You are a fantastic person, and I love you more than words here can express.

You gave bubbles the best life, and think of the life she would of had if you hadn't taken her in!! She wouldn't have lasted a couple of days let alone 7 years.

Love and Karma,
M.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Aw Asala, I am heartbroken. We all fell in love with her and that cute pink boa. You have such an amazing, giving heart. Not everyone would have taken her in and given her so much love as you did. What an adorable video to keep your memories of her forever.

Many hugs and peaceful thought to you.

Rush

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
oh Asala I am so sorry for you. Bubbles will be so missed. The pictures and tribute are really beautiful, shows how much Bubbles is loved.

So sorry... I would be devastated if one of my cats died.

When my bunny died I couldn't speak for the entire weekend. People would ask me how I was and I would just burst into tears, so ended up with me saying before they could ask, Don't ask me how I am!

Bubbles was absolutely adorable...in the pic you posted it is almost like she is smiling.

hugs
Nat x

The video made me cry...

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss!

I am a pet parent (of five), and I know how these fuzzy babies work their way deep into your heart. They all seem to take a piece of your heart with them when they leave, too.

The pictures of Bubbles are really cute. It's obvious that you loved her very much, and I know that she could feel that love. It must have been very comforting to feel it up to the end. We should all be so lucky, to leave this world in the arms of a loved one!

You were very lucky to have each other. She was a beautiful cat.

I'll be praying for you. And for Bubbles. Hugs all the way from Louisiana.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This thread is just too sad. The pictures are lovely. Losing any beloved animal is hard, but when they have special needs, when you find yourself worrying about them frequently and always concerned about their well-being because they are not truly independent; it makes the loss so much harder.

: (

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Awww Sala you made the best life for Bubbles, such a sweet kit, I hope you see all that you have done, and know she will still be with you alwayz!

You are such an angel in disquise darling, thankx for being so loving to others...the way you are is perfect, and I believe more should be like you but, in my eyes you are one ina million doll...keep up the wonderful things you bring into life!

XO...sorry you have lost your baby!

I remember when you posted bubbles pic on my cat labor thread!

[edit on 10/15/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
RIP BUBBLES

THE UNION GIVES ITS DEEPEST CONDOLENCES

top topics

<<   2 >>

join