It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

:( My Cat Bubbles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby Asala.
She was such a beautiful little kitty, I always looked forward to seeing your photos of Bubbles.
She will be sorely missed.
RIP Bubbles.

~Star

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about Bubbles Asala.
It really is a sad day when you lose a pet, but to lose a pet like Bubbles can be really hard to deal with. As i sit here and type this, my cat is sitting in the chair right next to me.

Hugs to asala because this past week has been really tough with Bubbles and Oni.
I wish you the best.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Im so sorry for your loss Asala, Its like losing a family member. I think every member here on BTS knows how much you loved your cat from the beautiful pics you posted.
Try and find some comfort in that Bubbles had a very caring and loving owner that did all she could to give her the best in life.
Sending you loads of hugs.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Kurokage]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

My sympathies. I prayed for you and your pet cat along with your loved ones.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thank you all so much, just reading all your kind words have given me comfort,
though many say I looked after bubbles I think she looked after me, she taught me so much, lessons that can only be taught by that un conditional love that a pet can bring, she was often my diary loll goodness she would have some tales to tell up where she is,

Your words have brought comfort not only to me but other family members, I spent some of today reading this thread to my grandmother who loved bubbles to bits, even when my grandmother was in hospital getting treated for cancer she had a big pic of bubbles beside the hospital bed.

She had a good cry over the kind words of people that did not even know us,
I told her my Family here on ATS/BTS where the best people I could ever wish to have in my life,

Thank you all so much,

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
what a heart wrencher.
to look to the positive side, your resilient kitty got to live for so long against the odds. they are amazing aren't they?

we lost our cat last year to the tainted pet food thing... go figure... i actually got a case of that food.

so sorry for your loss. i felt that i lost my daughter of 17 years. she was perfectly fine.
love the photo and cherish those memories with your very special friend.
just amazing!

feel free to tell about more stories of your blind cat. we would all like to hear about the amazing feats!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hunny,

My sincerest condolences. I know what it is like to lose a beloved pet such as bubbles. My heart goes out to you.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

I feel your pain. My cat, Milo died this week. He wasn't put to sleep and it wasn't pleasant for him so be happy that Bubbles went peacefully. Hope you feel better soon.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Oh goodwolf, Im so terribly sorry for your loss to

Just think that at least your kitty is now out of the pain it was in, and that the suffering is now over,

My heart goes out to you, Im sure bubbles will meet your kitty where they are

x

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Likewise. Thanks.

Are you going to get a new kitten? or a puppie? I personally wanna get a Crow (they are super smart).

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have 2 other kittys and a dog so i think ill keep at that for a while, Unless one comes to me that needs help,

wow a crow, I would love to own one, I hold them in very high regard and see them as a protecter, there amazing..

Though i dont think here in the UK you are allowed to own one,

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Aww I hope you feel better soon Asala. Keep your chin up!

I lost my kitty Oreo a few months back. He lived a long life and it was really sad to see him go.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Very sad,our family cat George lived with us for 13 yrs,a neighborhood favorite,but some sick idiot poisioned him,so I feel your loss

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm just seeing this... I'm so sorry, asala...
Hugs...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join