It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Miracle' Obama hasn't been assassinated: Castro

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LibertyOrDeath008

IF Obama wins, he has a choice, same as JFK; CONTINUE the work of the Bush family, their NWO friends, OR, well, if you are on this site you can do the math. I was SOOOO hopeful for Obama, BUT once I heard he met with Bilderberg, I realized he was exposed to the truth. THOSE on top won't give it up, and they'd rather kill those in their way, or other things short of that, than to keep their status. MCCAIN is the obvious choice to continue Bush's work and I THINK the election is rigged already for him and Palin anyway. Once I came to realize the TRUE powers on Earth, and other things I came across then cross-referenced, I came to realize it does not matter who wins, the NWO will control things. OTHERWISE, well, what happened to JFK???

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

Hey Castro, Isn't that the pot callin' the kettle black?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It a sad commentary to read this kinda stuff about our candidates. However, that's exactly what caused our beloved "Her Henerall Powell" NOT TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT. His wife urged him not to seek the country's top office because she knows that he would be shot during his term in office.

Nothing has changed. Just wait and see. Obama is going to institute( if elected) someting that will really piss off someone and "Bang" he's toast.

There is so much rage just underneath this electon on both sides of the asile.

All I can say is "Obama don't go to Dallas" since history will repeat it's self.
And no I have no knowledge of any plot to harm our next elected President, whether it's Obama or McCain. And if I DID I would inform as many authorities as possible. I would not let murder plots stand. It's a sin! It's wrong. It's not the way to solve political disagreementts. Not in this Republic which is governed by "Rule of Law".

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LibertyOrDeath008

Castro praised as an authority on US politician intelligence? Castro on racial relations? Imagine you a modern US liberal speaking their mind in Cuba? Think you would get away with it? When Cubans were fleeing Cuba in 1960 as the East Germans fled East Germany, who were they? The poor, no they for the most part were the educated. In a nut shell, whats left in Cuba isn't all too bright.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join