It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

'Miracle' Obama hasn't been assassinated: Castro

page: 3
6
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
Interesting, at least to me, is an article I came across BEFORE I read what castro had to say about Sarah Palin:

Having devoted over 30 years of my life to the practice of psychology, I was shocked to discover the actual extent of Sarah Palin's diminished intellect, although hardly surprised, that she is developmentally challenged.

Her 83 full scale Wechsler I.Q. reported when she was 18-years-old places her in a range described at that time as Dull Normal and, in fact, 83 was just slightly above the range labeled Borderline Retarded (70- 80 I.Q.).

Her SAT scores were also in the expected range,thus serving to confirm her I.Q: Mid-30s Percentiles with 50 per centile being average.

Careful analysis of her resume cited above reveals similar deficiencies in most every area of her life; 2.2 high school grade average, dropping out of college 5 times before finally receiving a degree after six years from the fifth college she attended, consulting with Kenyan witch doctors, failed mayorality of Wasilla, erratic beliefs regarding the earth being but 6000 years old and Jesus co-existing with dinosaurs, etc.m etc., etc.


source

PDF Document showing High School Scores And IQ score

Now obviously, I can't vouch for the authenticity of the document - but if it's true, then Castro is correct, at least in this instance.

Again, if true, how the hell can someone with an IQ of 83 be elected to be VP of the US?

As for castro's other remarks, I can only say what ex-pat friends from the US have told me, and it may very well be that they are biased.

In many cases, they would agree with Castro's sentiment.

[edit on 15/10/2008 by budski]


looks a dodgy document that, and to be honest, Obama has had a rather bereft "career" up to now, in fact his work for ACORN led him to take the case for someone pushing for more lenient loans on the basis of racial discrimination, quite telling, eh....................

Don't get me wrong, I dont think Palin should be president, however she has had more leadership experience and governance capacity in Alaska than Obama's minor political role

Difference being, Palin is a VP nomination, more scarily Obama is the presidential nomination............




posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder
 


I'd count 7 years as a state legislator and 4 as a senator as plenty more experience.

Especially when considering the foul ups by Palin.

At least he has some smarts - he didn't take 5 attempts to graduate, and even going off her high school results and sats, palin can best be described as average.

And that's being kind.

Hell, even I have better results than her
AND a higher IQ

Her scores show that she is good at being coached and remembering the answers though - which I think showed during the VP debates, although quick-thinking, she ain't.

It appears that castro was right about her.

Although I find the rest of his statement to be a little excessive, but then it IS castro.....



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski

I'd count 7 years as a state legislator and 4 as a senator as plenty more experience.


that is like you counting 4 and 4 and demanding it be 9, it simply is not.

Obama is a relatively green MINOR politician, sitting on the state legislature as one of many is not presidential material, and regardless of what you think, being Governor of Alaska qualifies as more extensive leadership /political experience




Especially when considering the foul ups by Palin.


not really, hasnt been too smart in the Church that he chose and who he let baptise his children, wasnt too smart over his dodgy house purchase, my look who bought next door




At least he has some smarts - he didn't take 5 attempts to graduate, and even going off her high school results and sats, palin can best be described as average.

And that's being kind.



In the political arena a bookworm doesnt cut it, Churchill may not have been a genius but he was a better leader than many chattering nerds




Hell, even I have better results than her
AND a higher IQ



yeah, so you say, and look who has achieved more, fnar fnar



Her scores show that she is good at being coached and remembering the answers though - which I think showed during the VP debates, although quick-thinking, she ain't.


Rubbish, and, let us not forget, this woman, more experienced than Obama is VP nomination, Obama is presidential nomination, scary stuff, if the US votes for Obama they will make the decision to elect Bush look like the stuff of genius voting



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder
 


It'sOK

I get it.

Conversation over - it wouldn't matter what evidence someone presented, there'd be a way that it would be twisted to suit the partisan agenda.

Cya.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
it's still not to late to kill him --> "new terror alert" --> mcCain becomes president ... as easy as it is.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
It'sOK

I get it.

Conversation over - it wouldn't matter what evidence someone presented, there'd be a way that it would be twisted to suit the partisan agenda.

Cya.



bizzarre stuff, been on the loopy juice?

Quite simply I dont think either is fit for President, but the more scary thing is Obama is the Presidential nomination

Now try not to let that upset you and perhaps come down with some cocoa

TTFN



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder
 


And again with the insults.

Get a grip mate.

Try reading the T&C regarding courtesy being mandatory, assuming you haven't already.

And if you have, try abiding by them.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
And again with the insults.

Get a grip mate.

Try reading the T&C regarding courtesy being mandatory, assuming you haven't already.

And if you have, try abiding by them.



hardly insulted you, I suggest you are being deliberatly touchy there, your post I responded to wasn't exactly brimming with courtesy..........



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder


bizzarre stuff, been on the loopy juice?


Now try not to let that upset you and perhaps come down with some cocoa


Not an insult?

Really?

Of course that's so very courteous


< < < click



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski

Not an insult?

Really?

Of course that's so very courteous


< < < click


crikey lad if you think that is abuse I despair, a bit of jousting at best, I would suggest chilling but you may construe it as abuse........



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So there I was reading this thread and discovered:

about 1 page discussing the actual topic of the thread

and the rest: insults - member bantering - SATS - IQ's - churches and home loans - and Castro not being mentioned once.

All that is all very important stuff ( well most of it ) but thats not the thread I opened......

Hmmmmm.....

So as to the ACTUAL topic...

Of course castro is going to spew ANYTHING anti-American he can. Think about this - the American government has been trying to oust / off this man since the 1960's - anything he says should be taken as revenge talk instead of anything constructive.

Just my opinion...now back to discussing which member is on the goofy juice and which has the higher IQ or whatever was being discussed to dreail this thread. Carry on.

Dorian Soran



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran
 


Did you read the whole article?
If you did you would have seen that Castro made a comment about Sarah Palin "knowing nothing about anything" or words to that effect.

A post about an article isn't just about the snippet presented, but about the WHOLE article and anything therein - so I stand by my earlier post.

I somewhat agree about Castro - he does love to stir the pot, and he's been doing it successfully for half a century or so.

This also goes back to a time when "communist" was a dirty word - it was a term used to smear people and put them out of work at one time, whether it was true or not.

The problem is that none of these countries or people were actually communists.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski

Did you read the whole article?



Why sir yes I did - I read the ENTIRE article and I couldn't find where it said ANYTHING about goofy juice OR the IQs or SAT scores of budski or blueorder or how far each of you have made it in life - so I stand by my post - the topic ( the article, remember ) was NOT being discussed with the bantering in this thread. See you have even gotten me off the topic by my responding to a question that had nothing to do with the topic so I am now guilty of this as well.....I will now refrain from commenting unless it is in response to the ACTUAL topic. You do good work.

Dorian Soran



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski

This also goes back to a time when "communist" was a dirty word - it was a term used to smear people and put them out of work at one time, whether it was true or not.

The problem is that none of these countries or people were actually communists.



communism is always a dirty word, don't try to tell me you are defending these regimes because they were not practiscing "pure" communism


*newsflash, communism is always impure*



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
A lot of good the secret service did for John F and Robert Kennedy.
Ronald Reagan as well....

One thing for Castro is that he has plenty of experience with assassination courtesy of the USA. He has had over 600 attempts made upon his life courtesy of the CIA.

They Powers To Be got pretty upset when he as the little guy managed to kick corporate America AND the mafia out of Cuba by orchestrating a Revolution against them and taking his country back.
Unfortunately he has had to side with the Russians to protect him or else he'd be overthrown in short order.
Now of course he is a BAD guy as far as the US is concerned because they don't own/control him and aren't making any money off of him as they are you and I.

I read individuals posts here on ATS referring to the NWO and some even suggesting about a revolution against our system of unconstitutional Government controlling family of elitists.

Castro aparently realized this quite a long time ago and actually did something about it.

Perhaps he had some degree of for site and understood what the future held for all of us under control by the NWO and came to the realization that he wanted to take his country back from enslavement by the greedy corporate elitists.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee


A lot of good the secret service did for John F and Robert Kennedy.
Ronald Reagan as well....

One thing for Castro is that he has plenty of experience with assassination courtesy of the USA. He has had over 600 attempts made upon his life courtesy of the CIA.

They Powers To Be got pretty upset when he as the little guy managed to kick corporate America AND the mafia out of Cuba by orchestrating a Revolution against them and taking his country back.
Unfortunately he has had to side with the Russians to protect him or else he'd be overthrown in short order.
Now of course he is a BAD guy as far as the US is concerned because they don't own/control him and aren't making any money off of him as they are you and I.

I read individuals posts here on ATS referring to the NWO and some even suggesting about a revolution against our system of unconstitutional Government controlling family of elitists.

Castro aparently realized this quite a long time ago and actually did something about it.

Perhaps he had some degree of for site and understood what the future held for all of us under control by the NWO and came to the realization that he wanted to take his country back from enslavement by the greedy corporate elitists.



yeah, when the refugees are a two way street come talk turkey with this sort of revisionist nonsense

archive.newsmax.com...



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder
 


Which just goes to show that you are either ignorant about communism, or ignorant about capitalism - which the west doesn't practise anyway, it practices corporate capitalism with a high degree of government intervention and regulation, which is more like Keynesian economics than capitalism.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
There would not be refugees streaming from Cuba in such numbers if the Corproate elite would tell their puppets in congress and the white house to lift the embargos now would they? You tell me what good it does? Its an evil act against one of our closest neighbors.

Castro talks his mind and maybe he just talks crap sometimes, but everyone does at some point.



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski


Which just goes to show that you are either ignorant about communism, or ignorant about capitalism - which the west doesn't practise anyway, it practices corporate capitalism with a high degree of government intervention and regulation, which is more like Keynesian economics than capitalism.




like I said I have my eyes open I know there is no such thing as "pure" communism or capitalism but I know that communism is always worse than what we have in the west (although admittedly we are and have been experiencing cultural marxism)



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Do you really think Castro would have anything good to say about the US?,and for that matter he has a lot to talk about,I've never met a Cuban that liked him,they all have a name for him ,but I can't post it,his word means nothing



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join