It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Energy From The Vacuum" Pt 1+2 Full Vids! Must Watch!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

Daniel,

do you want me to send the papers for you to try?

RP

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
reply to post by daniel_g

Daniel,

do you want me to send the papers for you to try?

RP

If you mean patents such as US 7,109,671 B2, by Bedini, I got them.
(Device and method of a back EMF permanent electromagnetic motor generator )

www.google.com... oi=book_result&resnum=6&ct=result#PPA1,M1

Anyways, I'm not sure I want to try and analyze it by paper and pencil, rectifiers and transformers already give me too much trouble at school, and adding magnets doesn't make it any easier

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hi,

this is the place to start.. join this group.

tech.groups.yahoo.com...

Its a very, i mean VERY active group, with lots and lots of
ordinary people building these machines.....

I´ve just found out that I cant use neodimium magnets...damn.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I saw part one a while back and am so happy I just watched part 2. Love this Bedini guy, not so sure about Bearden, but who cares, I'll be joining the yahoo group and starting my first build come the new year.

Anyone got a working machine yet here on ATS?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
EFTV number 6 now sharing here:
thepiratebay.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Those videos are gone, are they posted somewhere else? I have been researching this for some time now, and the thing that amazes me is that we are only 'rediscovering' what was known long ago.

I had a lawn boy in the 70's that mowed yards in the neighborhood. He was seen filling up the mower with water, not gas. This went on for several summers, then, suddenly, he has a new car(every year) and a new Lawnboy Mower, that DID use gas. I have no idea what the kid did, but the results seem obvious.

While he was bought out, at least I saw the device being used. It meant nothing to me then, I was on a different path. Now, however, I am very curious about who bought him out. All I can tell you is the cars he had for the last few years that I lived in that area were Fords.

IF Tom Bearden and Bidini really do have something, why are they so feverishly taking down videos and not open sourcing it? Why are they not hushed up, unless they are simply leading people down the wrong path. Seems contradictory to me that they are wanting everyone to try this, but then enforcing copyright violations. They want you to get their DVDs, much like alex jones...all ads, some good information, but the rest is up for speculation.

If I had something and was wanting everyone to try it, I would choose a different behavior. Bearden is in everything, yet I do not notice that his car or home is running energy free. If I had this, I would run my home car and whatever else on this free energy and make it known. That is the only proof. I fear that if I get the DVD that Beardon so desparately wants to sell, that it would simply be full of theory and simple plans.

Like the Disclosure Project, they have these meetings about aliens and technology. They talk, they speculate, but they never show any proof. If they are so certain, and they really have seen aliens, then ehy not just show one at the meetings and end all the doubt right then and there. Instead, they talk for hours on what they know, saw or heard, but show nothing, though they can set you up with a secret meeting with aliens that are willing to talk...ah, they are trying to make this public, yet alien meetings have to be in secret??

I believe that we are reinventing what the govt already has in terms of HAARP, and other Tesla Technologies. I think that everything from HHO to Zero Point Energy is real and attainable. I also think that if you get too close to commercialization, and and refuse to toss in a few misleading steps or circuits, that you will go the way of Stan Myer.

If this is done, successfully, it will not be on youtube, google or anywhere else. I believe that folks may have this and are using it, but not saying one word. That would be me. Use it share it, but under confidence and secrecy. There are many versions of the same thing out there. While it is fun for people to see that you are smart and may even buy a few things that you have done well, there is no way that you are successful in the ultimate goal, because of the very fact that you are on Youtube.

Think there will ever be a cure for cancer? Sure there will be, and there is. But it will never pass the lips of your doctor.

Keep on trucking, and you will know you are successful when there is a knock on your door, and the MIB make you an offer you cant refuse.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This smells like Scientology! Everytime someone opposes the concept of free and zero point energy he/she in the next post is being told not to think that way. That is exactly how scientologists act: You are not allowed to think anything different. Zero point energy has always been a scientologist baby and Hubbard was really fond of the idea...

That is no joke. It's a powerful and dangerous orgaisation. Just everybody be aware there might be agents around.

Some general thoughts about science and scepticism:

1. Real science is boring for people looking at it from the outside and hard to understand. It is also hard work for the people that do the research and takes long times to work yourself into one particular topic. I can understand that people generally do not have that much time to really work themselves through a pile of books for every simple question.
But everybody who didn't read all the literature necessary to really understand what is going on (that might involve math an physics, too) can be easily misguided in such questions. I thought for myself i was better of not just believing everything i see, but to check.

We tend to believe our eyes far too much. I am known to a magician and as i have see some of the tricks many times i could figure out how they worked. Before that I had no idea how easily someone can fool us. It is always what we didn't see that is important. And we can really only see one side of things at a time... the surface.

We have to investigate below the surface of an apparently working machine to be sure it works on the principles the creator claims it does. No one has so far. Whenever someone tried, the machine seemed to be broken for some or another reason.

(To outline my views on ZPE: Once very interested I have read some papers on the ZPE and thought them to be fraud all over and peudo-science at its worst. Asking of me to build such a machine myself and telling the result is a bit much to ask for. So far i have not found even ONE piece of proof i can believe in and no peer reviewed paper that can be trusted. Just bla bla... All that remains is: "I want to believe" which is by the way a religious question)

PS: You can comment this... I won't reply.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
IF Tom Bearden and Bidini really do have something, why are they so feverishly taking down videos and not open sourcing it? Why are they not hushed up, unless they are simply leading people down the wrong path. Seems contradictory to me that they are wanting everyone to try this, but then enforcing copyright violations. They want you to get their DVDs, much like alex jones...all ads, some good information, but the rest is up for speculation.

They do open-source it - they have their "Free Energy Generation - Circuits and Schematics" book out, and one other book. I'm actually quite surprised that, evidently, no ATS member has ever gone ahead and ordered the book and tried to build one of the motors. (I would myself if I had the requisite mechanical skills)

I'm sure ATS will have its own Science and Tech team someday though........

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Right. They do open-source a lot of their work. Bedini's mechanical motor schematics are available through joining the bedini yahoo monopole group. More advanced schematics are available by invitation into the more advanced bedini yahoo groups upon completion of testing. I built 1 2 coil sg and it's what I use to charge up 12v lead acid cells. He is selling his solid state set-ups now, which have all the benefits of the sg, and more, in a compact ss package.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

That's awesome, please tell us more! So does it work the way it's supposed to, do you get a "free energy" or overunity effect from it....?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

It depends on what you term free energy as. On my particular motor, I don't get over-unity, but that's not really what I built it for. I'm using it for the benefit of charging batteries with finesse, and in turn not destroying the cell with brute force. I do however power it with a solar panel. You should be able to build an over-unity bedini system, although that would take more money than I could afford. You need to build one on the scale that bedini builds his, which are trifilar coils and even more on each coil form, and using multiple coils on the same rotor.

The bedini-cole motor is another variation using a coil wound around the rotor without the use of a standard iron core. In this version bedini shows one running with no input. This was done by charging the cap on the output side, with timed dumps to the input using a switch. I think its basically using the backspike which is normally shorted. It seems to produce more out than in if you can catch it correctly. I think this is why bedini studied Nathan Stubblefield so extensively. He was using the same principle directly connected to earth ground. You will see bedini uses a physical earth ground in some of his schematics.

Here's the bedini-cole version.

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
It depends on what you term free energy as.

I would define it as, spending say 10W and getting 100W of Radiant energy out - or whatever the real ratio is. Being able to charge up many batteries while expending only one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join