It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Energy From The Vacuum" Pt 1+2 Full Vids! Must Watch!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand
Secondly, if these systems are so easy to build and the science is concrete, why aren't they in mass production?

Oh come on, you know the answer to that.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Also they did not account for the wasteful surge of power from clicking the motor on and off with the relay.
Thats why the bigger motors have capacitors mounted to there sides, to supply extra power to overcome inertia and I did not see anything like that in the Mythbuster's video.

I am a huge fan of Mythbusters and seen every single episode on tv and the site but I have to say, they only halfass some of the experiments like this one.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Sadly, yes. Yes I do. I suppose, around these parts, that kind of question is more rhetorical than anything.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
[part 5] Conclusions. Does Zero Point Energy violate the established laws of science. Will we ever have it. Is it fantasy. I leave it to you dear reader. For me it's naptime, followed by a trip to the liquor store, followed by two hours of wrestling. Have a good day! [final part]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
ok after having watched the videos, i must say that if this is true i am indeed amazed.

the skeptical part of me longs for the knowledge and skill required to actually be able to test this for myself.

unfortunately, i don't have either

if this is true, however, i would love to see it utilized in the near future, as our species desperately needs this technology. it could push us into areas of technological advancement that we currently couldn't even fathom, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
All I have left is .35 cents, how do I invest in it?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

Not exactly. There is no aether. There is space and there is energy.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Certain "insiders" have come forward to describe technology and devices recovered from UFos. What we call "free energy" is in reality a real effect harvested via science we do not yet fully understand.

That's what amuses me to no end. The people here and elsewhere who assume humanity has solved all the equations. Trust me, if you had a credible source, say a family member who was willing to share certain things with you that attitude would be a difficult one to sustain.

We've recovered broken as well as intact power generation devices, some of which seem to pull energy out of nothing and some which apparently use elements which we do not have on Earth. The problem with the recovered technology is that it is so advanced, so many thousands / tens of thousands / millions or more years beyond our evolution it would be like handing a submarine reactor to a monkey. He wouldn't have the proper tools to study the device, no capability to understand it's design - etc, etc.

I don't know about this "inventor". He's onto a viable theory but without producing measurable and reproducible results it's either fake or an anomaly even he can't repeat. Advances in the materials, conductive carriers, new types of magnets - he's building a stone henge model of devices we've recovered but he's a long ways from success.

I hope he sticks with it and I hope other inventors will examine the theory and experiment with it. My understanding is that we do have energy generation technology far in advance and efficiency than current "public" examples, it's just hidden in special access programs for obvious and nefarious reasons.

Lightweight, hugely capable power generation is such a big advantage. I can't even begin to go into what it means for the military. Handing that technology to certain nations would assist them in overcoming our advantages in technology, numbers and military arts. The time to develop a civilian version of these devices is here, however. We need a new Manhattan project to develop new energy sources, period.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
These videos are very inspiring, I want to start creating my own now. To the people saying these aren't perpetual motion machines you are right, they're not. They even say that. The parts do cost money, the machines do need a trigger to start, the magnets and batteries will one day run out. The whole point of these videos is to show how outdated and inefficient today's technology and thinking is. They're running a system that is just like solar power or wind power, but the power they are pulling from instead of the sun or wind is the radiant energy. What I saw in this videos were very convincing, the only way to know if they're telling the truth is to try it out yourself. Which I think I am going to do.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Obviously, this is too good to be true.

Thermodynamics, huh? If you already believe it works, an engineering argument won't convince you, so let's just skip this and more to the practical matters.

If it actually works (which it does not), why not just push the energy into the local power grid and use the cash back from the local power company to fund building more units, which in turn increase produce more funds, etc? This would be the ultimate undeniable proof, and frankly, it wouldn't matter what the detractors say.

Just send me one big enough to generate 1800 kwh per month. Once I get my first check from the electric company I'll consider that proof enough. I also guarantee this is also proof enough for nearly everyone else out there too.

Of course, you won't ever see this happen, because the device in fact does not deliver.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
wow what interesting videos, I thought the first half of the first video was the best bit where he actually expalined the theory. I have always thought that the field lines of electric fields and magnetic field may be the flow of particles. In fact quantum field theory tells us that they are virtual photons. In the video he claism that they actually become real photons from the vacuum . Surely then all you have to do is just capture those photons with some sort of semiconductor device?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand

Originally posted by GoldenAge
No, the energy doesn't come from the magnets themselves.

So what happens, then, when the magnets wear out?

Then you would replace the magnet I guess.

Bedini addresses this in the video, he says these are NOT "perpetual motion machines", eventually a bearing will wear out and need replacing, or maybe a magnet will wear out and need replacing... Although I do think they have ways to make the magnets last for a very long time. As long as you don't "kill the dipole" as Bearden says, by running current through it or hitting it with other fields etc, the magnets will last for a very long time.

Secondly, if these systems are so easy to build and the science is concrete, why aren't they in mass production?

Bearden and Bedini have two books out on this, which lay out the correct circuits and schematics, so as far as I know, anyone is free to get the books and build one. Granted, I don't have the know-how to test this for myself and I have not read the books.

I know Brazil recently patented a magnetic motor, Bearden's MEG is patented...

In the video Bearden says that the technology is proven and they have a patent, but they still need a few million dollars and a few years of tweaking before they have something robust enough to mass-produce. Which makes sense - people are not going to want something that works for a week or a month and then needs servicing.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Those videos are a must see.

The things about tesla, jpmorgan and the farmer (forget his name) discovering the radiant system were new to me, so thanks to the OP.

I guess the imposed hiatus on this by (you know who) is at the very core]of NWO and the banking system... with things like this, one could more get out of pay grid instantly...

This corroborate for a lot of things... we need strong investigation on all those persons harrassed....

Cool find... 4 hours passed like 20 mins....

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
this man is a fraud, looking for some kind of merit or something. almost all of his bull will be made to light on ats.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by estrip
this man is a fraud, looking for some kind of merit or something.

Based on what? Based on the many people who have replicated it, and say it works?

Originally posted by estrip
almost all of his bull will be made to light on ats.

I'd like to ask, what exactly is bull about it? Have you replicated his schematic to spec, and what were your results?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I can't stop laughing at Video 1 (minute 57 to 60) lol lol lol

He has a 50% efficient thing, but after modifications, 9 'parts' go in, and only 3 come out, so he just sent 1.5 useful parts to oblivion by adding a feedback system lol. (hint: the system is now 33% efficient as compared to 50% efficient when he had the non-enviroment input)

He kind of got it right though, a car engine for example requires electric input to start working, after that the gas(lets call it environment) does the job by itself, however it doesn't require a feedback loop, the 'enviroment' acts directly as the input. The only problem is that our gas tank does not hold infinite gas, else it would run forever.

In short- His technology (9 inputs = 3 outputs):

Today's standars(9 inputs = 4.5 outputs):

[edit on 17-10-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Im investigating this, so the docs wich should be checked are here:
thepiratebay.org...

(im seeding right now, its open to the public)

Extract the zip containing this label:
"Bedini, Bearden, Gray patents (free energy)"

Check for these files:

"bedini-1.pdf"
"bedini-2.pdf"
"bedini-3.pdf"

Im contacting a friend of mine to check out the schematics.

If any ATS member could reproduce the experiments, please share.

So far, this vid are my lead investigation:
thepiratebay.org...

See ya,

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
warlock generator 15 magnets
warlock generator 15 magnets

10 kW, 15f Axial flux pancake generator for 2-blade Wind Turbine
The system was configured for 15 phase, 15 coils and 16 poles. ... Keywords: Wind power, Permanent Magnet Generator, 10kw wind turbine ...

Permanent magnets have frozen ether effects of current and force.

See the Hardy water wheel .... uses water and air... two more
ether effect qualities.

An electrical advantage that results in a mechanical advantage.

Some day the ether takes over and we won't care about advantages
any more.

ED: Just came across a discussion on the Gray patents today
and might check them out further... just to understand whats going
on.

[edit on 10/21/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
Im investigating this, so the docs wich should be checked are here:
[snip]
Im contacting a friend of mine to check out the schematics.

If any ATS member could reproduce the experiments, please share.

Great initiative RobertPaulsim. It would be interesting if ATS were to do a little science project and attempt to replicate this!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
In the universe, potential energy is energy at rest. Kinetic us energy in motion. From kenetic energy comes "work", but to get Kinetic energy you need to apply force to potential energy.

F+Pe=Ke>W (my own form of math)

Whenever work is applied to Kinetic energy, energy is changed into heat thus obeying the laws of thermodynamics. We would percieve this as energy loss. Whenever work is applied to energy you must have change. heat eventually returns to the potential energy state.

A better way to utilize quantum energy is by frequency. All matter vibrates in a frequency. The idea would be to find the frequency of certain forms of matter and build a frequency receiver that would act as the generator for Kenetic energy to use as work. The transference of potential to kenetic enrgy would be from a universal constant, and work would be gleaned from that.

Such a generator would be so small that it would take perhaps a few million of them to produce as little as 12 VDC power. But that power would be endless, and it would not come from a vacume, but from matter energy.

In the end, frquency is the key.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join