It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Energy From The Vacuum" Pt 1+2 Full Vids! Must Watch!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I just found Part 1 and 2 of the "Energy from the Vacuum" series on Google video! Part 2 is especially good, John Bedini demonstrates many fascinating prototypes!

Is this finally the real deal?

(These are usually only available on DVD, watch them NOW before Google vid takes them down!)

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

[edit on 12-10-2008 by GoldenAge]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
so far, these are some of the most interesting videos that i have seen in quite a while!

i really like the way he explains things

i just hope something like this can truly be utilized one day because that would be absolutely amazing

***edited to change a past/present tense mistake i made, as i'm hopped up on rockstar and typing more quickly than i'm thinking

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Barathrum]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Barathrum

You watched them both already? That's like 4 hours of video!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
yes i am a time traveler

my name is john

lol jk

no i kind of skimmed for now but am still watching them

lol my bad, i didn't mean to type that like i'd completely finished them, perhaps i should edit

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thanks GoldenAge for posting this very helpful videos!
Ive always had some issues with "free energy"
And he covered those issue for me, with his extream brillance!

I really give him
for the time he took to make these video to help explain his systems!
So my feelings where right about free energy.
The energy comming in a COP system is free.. However the switching and capturing of this energy and out putting of this energy is the cost.
However it far outweights our current systems that destroy the dipoids.

In essence, free energy is not truely free.. However what he said was the the swtiching and capturing part of this energy is much cheaper than our currenet system. And with our current systems we are losing 50% of the generated effects..
I could go on and on, but I suggest everyone else check out these videos!
Well worth the 4 hours spent here!
you have my thanks!

[edit on 12-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Interesting. More or less, the aether has the power. Ambient energy from the chaos of the subatomic.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

You got it zysin5!

I don't know much about electrical engineering, but the idea does seem quite brilliant and beautiful. While one battery runs the motor, you have another circuit that's capturing the radiant energy, or vacuum energy, and putting it in a second (and third, and fourth, and fifth....) battery.

I should point out too, these guys do have a patent on the MEG (Motionless Electromagnetic Generator), and TWO books out on free energy circuits and schematics.

Definitely something worth investigating for the inventors and engineers of ATS

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

This is a topic I have a lot of interest in, although I'm unsure as to Tom Bearden's credibility.

If any of you have looked into this guy, you'll see he's been widely rejected by the scientific community. But that is no surprise, as if indeed he had stumbled across a true and efficient source of creating limitless energy, it would be in the interests of the PTB that this information should not be in the public domain.

However, a couple of things strike me as suspect with this guy.

Firstly, there is a question over his Phd. The text below comes from his Wikipedia entry;

Some time in or before 2001, Bearden began to identify himself as "Tom Bearden, Phd"[19], with no affiliation or details. The Skeptical Inquirer, among others, revealed that Bearden purchased his PhD from Trinity College and University, which the magazine describes as "a British institution with no building, campus, faculty, or president, and run from a post office box in Sioux Falls, South Dakota"[20]. This institution is not accredited by any recognized accreditation association and is generally regarded as a degree mill. It has since changed its name to Bronte International University and its exact location is uncertain. Although Bearden has defended his degree and claims to have written a PhD thesis, he has never made this thesis public. Since the controversy, he no longer identifies himself as "PhD" on the main page of his web site but, as of July 2005, was continuing to do so in correspondence.

This to me does not seem like disinformation, as he himself was unable to produce a thesis, and following the controversy he stopped referring to himself as having a Phd. Now don't get me wrong, I believe Tom Bearden to be a man of great intelligence and insight, but why portray yourself as something you're not.

And also, to my knowledge, he has not yet been able to demonstrate a working model of his generator, although he apparently did have one but was somehow damaged. You can find that information on his site somewhere.

I would like to add that I would like to be proven wrong about this guy. He clearly has a deep understanding of his subject, but from a scientific perspective he has failed to produce anything tangible thus far.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'll watch as soon as I download the vid

I'll have it up in rapid share tomorrow

If you guys want you could individually download it with Youtube Downloader, it will save it as "flv" file which you could play with GOM player. Just open the Youtube Downloder and paste the link of Google there.

Here is the Youtube Downloader

Here is the GOM Player

Hopefully everyone that reads this will downloaded it manually

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Too late! Already watched these 100 times.
Anyways those videos are a great insight into energy creation.

Why I no longer respect mythbusters..Maybe someone should tell them they forgot the magnets..

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Freezer]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

By having magnets you no longer have a free energy system as the energy is coming from the magnets. Mythbusters are great with most of their stuff.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
reply to post by Freezer

By having magnets you no longer have a free energy system as the energy is coming from the magnets. Mythbusters are great with most of their stuff.

I would love to argue with you about that, but I'm done going down that road. Believe what you want about magnets and their properties, it really doesn't affect me. As for mythbusters, we can clearly see what they did and didn't do, it's up to the individual to understand what that meant.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Freezer

I think the point made is, they didn't make it to spec, yet still claimed that they had debunked 'his engine'. The magnets are a main component to make it work, yet they left them out, we could say purposefully, but we don't know. What we do know, is that entire thing was designed to debunk the theory. Before they'd even tested it, they were laughing about the 'free energy freaks', their ignorance is blinding and arrogance disgusting, IMO.

EMM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

No, the energy doesn't come from the magnets themselves.

The whole concept is that a magnet, or dipole, creates a "broken symmetry" in the vacuum, so that you get an influx of energy - which can then be piped off to batteries and whatnot. The source of the energy is the vacuum itself, not the magnets.

Bearden explains all this in Part 1.

So it's absurd for Mythbusters to claim to have debunked Bedini's motors, when they didn't even build the unit right

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by liketoknow

"as if indeed he had stumbled across a true and efficient source of creating limitless energy, it would be in the interests of the PTB that this information should not be in the public domain."

You got that right. Those anal bas**rds aren't willing to share anything. Some power company probably would send some thugs around to beat the snot out of you.
Also, I think they want Zero Point Energy to power their underground bunkers, and for space colonies. The PTB suppress information and withhold technology because it is valuable and in the interests of "national security". [part 1]

[edit on 13-10-2008 by son of PC]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
[part 2] It's probably a good thing that the scum in charge doesn't yet have Zero Point Energy. (I think) If they did they could safely retreat into their underground compounds and cities and stay there for extremely long periods.
It is possible that Zero Point Energy is too complex for the human mind to understand readily. A bot mind or a very sophisticated computer could possibly do it. [end of part 2]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
[part 3] Any special UN meetings to discuss ET are probably just fishing expeditions. Does anyone have ET technology. What price would they share it for. Hmmm. The US needs a special spy core to crack some of ET's advanced technology. But, as mentioned previously, this technology would most likely be hoarded anyway. [end of part3]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePowerOfOne

Additionally, keepvid.com... will let you safe .flv files from sites like googlevideo, youtube and more.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
[part 4] Re; Security and Safety issues---- If you have followed the conspiracy forums for awhile you might have run across some threads that discuss the strange deaths of biologists and micro-biologists. It seems on the surface that someone is "rubbing them out".
If advanced energy systems could be seen a having a top military potential, inventors of such systems could face similar risks. It is not too far of a stretch to see advanced energy systems in use with directed energy weapons. [end of part 4]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenAge
No, the energy doesn't come from the magnets themselves.

So what happens, then, when the magnets wear out?

Secondly, if these systems are so easy to build and the science is concrete, why aren't they in mass production?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join