It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It doesn't matter if UFO will show up on Oct. 14th or not

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I am beginning to see the big picture. It doesn't matter if the GFL Starship will show up on October 14th or not.

What matters is this new world-wide wave of energy - of the positive spiritual awakening that has begun.

Just Google words "14 october UFO prediction" - you will find over 41.000 websites. There are over 200 YouTube videos discussing October 14th. There are thousands of blogs talking about it. There are over 40+ threads about it on ATS and growing.

See the big picture: this global event - whether or not the GFL Starship will appear on that exact date, October 14th - has created a new wave of energy and spiritual awakening.

The Ascension, New Age, New Era of Light, Uplift into higher vibration, etc - it has all begun. The process has begun. It doesn't matters if aliens will come on that day or not. Actually it doesn't matter if aliens come at all.

The spiritual revolution has begun.
The Dark Powers can no longer enslave our minds.
That's what really matters.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I agree with you and I also believe in the same. Ascension and awakening is the key to our future. The people whose slept until this time are started to take up questions, communicating with each other world wide, regardless from borders and everything else that is divided us under centuries, by things what the NWO like people are created to us. No distance is too far, no goal is unreachable. And this is terrifying the NWO like groups, because they can't control us anymore.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Talk about being a swinging voter Spooky!

These claims are every bit as wild as Goodchilds! Do you honestly believe that's what WILL happen. Can we quote you on this?

NEXT!

ROFLMAO

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Massive snow cone object in Southern Hemisphere right now.

ATS thread

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
And...

it will also spiral into negative energy when # all happens on the 14th.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hi.

As i have just said on another thread,the fact that so many people around the world ,will all be looking skyward at the same time,can only be a good thing!

Even if the Federation does'nt show,we may well have the largest number of sightings of other phenomena from around the globe that has ever been known!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Well, I tend to lean at your direction as well.

Peoples consciousness are evolving and these predictions work as a catalyst to bring us even further into our evolvment.

So what is consciousness?
I like to quote Ian Xel Lungold to explain that.

Consciousness is "Awarness of being aware".
And that people are getting more and more aware that something is happening is quite clear. We just don't know what is happening.
Alien contact, spiritual advancement, no matter what... We are reaching a higher state of mind as a human race for each day.

So yes, I agree with you.
Even if nothing happens I believe the human gains experience points wether you are a beliver or not.

Why?

Well, here's a newsflash for ya...=P
People are getting AWARE!

That I like this word is no secret since I even have it in my avatar.
But from my point of view I think awareness are one of the most important things to have at these times.

/Akezzon

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Talk about being a swinging voter Spooky!

I agree, for the last couple of days, I have been dancing between being skeptic and believer regarding 10-14-08.

I still am.

Right now, I am measuring up all possibilities. Whatever will or will not happen, we are in the middle of something big.

I am keeping my eyes open to all possibilities.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
What matters is this new world-wide wave of energy - of the positive spiritual awakening that has begun.
I don't know if that is positive if people start seeing that they were fooled into thinking it was true. They may become angry or depressive, according to their nature, and only time will tell how that will affect them and the way they would react to a future event.

See the big picture: this global event - whether or not the GFL Starship will appear on that exact date, October 14th - has created a new wave of energy and spiritual awakening.
Not really, if the "spiritual awakening" awakes with a head-ache.

Maybe this are the dark powers enslaving our minds, in a way that makes us think that they are being defeated, we can never know.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon

Well, here's a newsflash for ya...=P
People are getting AWARE!

Sadly by the amount of people that believe this BS - they are doing anything but becoming aware.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Don't make this conclusion that fast. Let's wait what will happen on 14th October, then we can discuss that. I'm also not believe that any mass sighting will occur, but I also believe that many of the people, even if they were enemies before, they've found something common in each other. The search for a small measure of hope and to believe in a better future.

Actually I like this better, then the: Oh, my! Armageddon will come! Armageddon what WE will create! Prepare!

OR

WE, the chosen people of God will tell you what to do! Armageddon will come! To avoid that you must obey us!... you know... the standard, be the slave of the system stuff. I hate that.

OR

Money! Only money counts! Money! My precious!

You know, a small measure of hope is quite better then live the life in the shadow of predictions, that are telling you, you, your loved ones, your entire planet will be exterminated or that are based on endless greed.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Being aware has nothing to do with believing or not.

Not so long ago, very few were aware of that there actually could be life outside earth. Today the consciousness has grown a lot and more and more of earth population do have a different point of view ragarding life in the universe. Today it is almost like you get the fingers pointed towards you if you don't believe it.
This is because of peoples awareness, their consciouness has evolved.

Same with this.

Even if many don't buy Blossoms prediction they will still have a awareness that it might be a possibility that it could happen, but that it will be highly unlikely.

Then ofc you have those who just blindly disbelieve or blindly believe.
The awareness advancement has different pace with different persons.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well,i have my own opinion about the whole "spiritual awakening" matter and all those that connect to it.
From my point of view it's like we might just get out of this old and boring nutshell just to enter a brand new,fresh one. (well,most of us)

All i see is a possible new religion making a break through and along with it,everything that a religion can "carry".

This is just my humble opinion though,any thoughts about it are welcome.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Makes sense...

But, I'd rather see a ship!

=)

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You're talking about, say half a million people that are interested in oct 14th right now. Out of what, 6 billion of us? Hardly a majority is it? And having a discussion which at the end of the day is about aliens, on a blog, website or youtube doesn't mean we are all gonna transcend into something new and wonderful does it?

So whats gonna happen? Are we all gonna turn into magic dust or some type of superbeings? Not one person I know has any inkling into whats meant to happen on tuesday.

Nevermind the aliens, more people are concerned (and talking about) the worlds economy circling down the plughole.

I may sound jaded, but every other month someone on here declares that we are entering a new age. Yet we're still in the same one.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

I like the way you think Akezzon and I agree with you.
I do not believe or dis-believe in this ship coming however
I have imagined what it would be like if it did. I think that
even hardcore skeptic's have for a second imagined it as well.
You can't un-ring a bell.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This is exactly what i thought was coming, already an excuse that backs out of the claims, we want a ship nothing less, if not nothing has succeeded, no wave of energy NOTHING!! You cant weasel out of it by enciting new age, spiritual energy BS.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

The Ascension, New Age, New Era of Light, Uplift into higher vibration, etc - it has all begun. The process has begun. It doesn't matters if aliens will come on that day or not. Actually it doesn't matter if aliens come at all.

whoaaa.. man.. what world are you living in ????? you really should read my signature..

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Its not like the skeptics are looking for an apology(although some are) all that is being sought would be and admittance of people being wrong, i know i would put my hand up if the ship shows. But now i can clearly see this will not happen.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This "business" of October 14 is entirely new to me. As a matter of fact, I read about for the very first time this morning on an unrelated topic at Infowars.com.

When did the initial October 14 prediction surface? How long have people actually been preparing themselves for this date? Are people really expecting to see a large ship visiting us from elsewhere?

I am more concerned about our government trying to create a hoax of such an event, rather than an actual ship showing itself.

Unfortunately, both events are HIGHLY unlikely to occur.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join