It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archuleta Mesa Dam (Dulce Base Hole) ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hi everybody, recently I found this interesting photo and wanted to know whether in fact is a underground excavation done by the U.S. Government tunnelling companies.

Where is that?

www.isolachenonce-online.it...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
That's quite a hole you've found there, hopefully someone can enlighten us to it's purpose

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by reynoldt

It could be a number of Big Dig projects going on in major cities. Chicago has tunnels being built that are that big for water to replace the aging system. New York City is another one with the same type of project going on.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It almost looks like a vault of some sort. I remember when they were putting a big underground reservoir and water treatment plant there were some photos that the city published. the initial holes looked sorta like that just not so deep.

Looks like a vault to hold something. what I don't know

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
yea it looks like a sewer of some kind. Where do people in mexico get their water from?

[edit on 11-10-2008 by LivinLaVidaLoca]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LivinLaVidaLoca

There is a big project to bring in fresh water to Mexico City. There was a program on one of the cable channels (I don't remember which) on the plans, and they were just starting it.

It could also be a large vault, as most large cities have them. One vault in New York City has more gold than Fort Knox in it.

I don't think the photo is a tunnel to Dulce, but I am a little skeptical of underground base claims. I won't deny the possibility of them, but a little more evidence is needed other than the stories that are out there. There is a lot of logistical and other support to maintain a base with a population of 1000. There would be a lot of secondary evidence to support it (traffic, an active air strip, power lines or coal to feed the power needs of the base, etc).

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It looks like a flow tunnel, or inlet tunnel for a hydro electric power station, there is one in Wales i worked on for a small time looked pretty similar apart from the size, the Welsh one is smaller.

But yup it does look like an inlet for a hydro power station, somewhere down that tunnel would be the turbine shaft, where the water will rush down and be channeled to turn a turbine.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't know exactly what they can be. It may be a water tunnel project. I do not know. The source of this picture I found in this article.

www.isolachenonce-online.it...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by reynoldt

The article seems to state that all the photos are underground systems tied to secret UFO bases. The pictures themselves are of maintenance tunnels.

On a side note, the US was working on a tunnel system for the MX systems. They were going to use underground trains to move the missiles around so the enemy would not know where they were. This was during the Reagan Administration, and the program was allegedly stopped for lack of resources and the eventual end of the Cold War. I do not know if some, all or none of the tunnels were ever completed, but given the secrecy in the government, the tunnel system could be alive and well.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Or it could be any old tunnel, why Dulce I have no idea!

It could definitely be something to do with the LHC tunnel, perhaps the Atlas Cavern

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Your thread title seems to ask if the photo you posted is located in Dulce. There is nothing on the post, or in the URL, indicating anything remotely related to Dulce, NM. Where the hell did you get the pic?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
May be something to do with the LHC

atlas.ch...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
its actually a pic from the ill fated [ now abandoned ] SSC PROJECT , and here is picture source

[edit on 18-10-2008 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join