It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Own View and Theory about End of Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Your Own View and Theory about End of Times

us1.fmanager.net

AN HONEST LOOK AT THE END TIMES

According to the features of the End Times (the final period before doomsday) revealed in detail in the hadiths of our Prophet (saas), the End Times will consist of two separate periods. The first period in this blessed age will be one of corruption, degeneration, disasters, conflict, war and poverty. The second part of the End Times, on the other hand, will be one when, with the Prophet Isa’s (as) return to Earth and the appearance of the Mahdi, peace, securi.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This thread is concern on views with related with extraterestial with many perspectives of your own beliefs..this thread not to make arguement among other about the truth...i myself sense the truth can be find when we share our views in this thread..i islam...from my perspectives of my own religion the of time coming when imam mahdi reveal , isa reveal , gog and magog and dajjal encounter in the end of times....how it relates with extraterestial...ok i give my opinion on my understanding about it...nowaday mostly in new milliniuem alot of story become 'clear'...ufo sighting,channelers,ufology and so on...i think al -quran gives interpetation on about end of times with the context of that period of times when alquran comes during 1500 years ago...so the scopes of view due to level of delevopment of arab nation from jahiliah to belief on religion...al quran state about future event that will comes...so i think it relates with the current views today...extrateresstial is gog and magog, dajjal is leader ..they are antichrist...so we fight a creature from sky.....that is my idea to share....

us1.fmanager.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I beleive in the christian doomsday scenario... which isn't doomsday to me. We have a tribulation period. The anti-christ and false prophet which come out of the European Union or last revival of the Roman Empire. The false prophet or religion is the Roman Catholic Church led by the Pope. 7 headed beast of revelation is later translated as 7 mountains which mean 7 powerful governments but also refers to the 7 hills of Rome. The coming stock market crash is simply the beginning of the labor pains. My Islam brother, I pray we all make it to peaceful times. we have differences in our view of the messiah... mine being Jesus and yours being the mahdi but we both came from Abraham just as the Jews. Ishmael and Iasaac were brothers and so are we. God bless you.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
it is no secret that our planet is on a path in space. the mayans have known this clock for some time and know what happens in the beginning of this cycle. the cycle is supposed to start in 2012, the year of troubles. the world starts going haywire in this cycle. peoples total collapse, earthquakes, floods, famine ,man eat man, disease, death. then a 100 years and everything ok. in a nutshell. noone will believe until the earthquakes starts. our higher ups know about it, that is why they dont care about anything cause there is nothing they can do. it will only get worse from here. power , corruption, dissagreements, war , and death. in this year , nothing will really matter, only life and the sense of life, your will power.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ekafauz

I believe that the reason people think and have always thought, that the end is coming, is because every so often this earth cleans itself off, and kills most of what or who is living on it, we have mystery after mystery of civilizations who lived before , and no explaination of who they were or where they went. We keep finding out that man is older than thought. But the fear of what has happened to these people in the past, and the stories that are left by some of them that warn us of impending doom, keep all of us aware that it can, and it will, happen again.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I believe everything we are experiencing at present has already happened. I believe I have done this all before. I believe prophecy is not prediction but recorded testimony, which is useful because we are doing the same thing over and over again.

I believe that the end arrives in two days, what I am not sure of is whether the end comes at the beginning of the last day or end of the last day. So, it can be as little as 42 hours away or as many 66. But, its a wrap!

What does it mean?

The veil of darkness will begin to recede and all the assholes hiding behind it will have serious explaining to do.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I find it interesting when people talk of end of time. Realistically, time never ends. There was no beginning and there is no end. To say that there is like saying you are the tooth fairy. Now do I believe that the man made civilisation will end? Yes, absolutely, I think there is clear evidence not only in the bible, but also the Quran, and budist and hindu ancient writing. That writing tells me one thing. That one thing is like the matrix. Man is a disease. We are born, we feed, we consume, we grow, we consume, we birth, and consume, we live, and consume, finally we die. In all that life cycle though, we manage to consume more then what we give back. Ultimately we have an ever growing population with quickly limited resources. The result is that we still continue to grow and consume, no the only difference is that now some of us, instead of consuming the resources, start to consume the people. No I am not talking canabalism, I am talking about there production, there capacity to produce. While the vast majority struggle with the depleted resources, these few, which saw this coming, have turned man in a resource, and therefore grow and prosper. eventually though, man as a resource with fail. It's a cycle, the resources man consumes disappear, this causes man to react. War begins, to fight for the little amount of resources that are left. Man dies from war, pestilance, and corruption. Eventually, what is left is capable of surviving on the resources that are left. That is the age of destruction. The civilisations gone, civilisation is reborn. not in the states that we are in today, but because of the need to stay away from war. All through this though, you still have the elite, the powerful that changed there consumption from resource to man, and made man a resource. they are still there. These people because of there power, begins the cycle anew. Walla, you have you first monarchy's again. The process begins anew. in another 10,000 years, they'll be talking about how some ancient civilization built a pyramid in a desert, to worship there god. There was a decadent society full of greed, and prostitution. That desert, btw is Nevada, and the pyramid is Las Vegas.

The point is, when it is all said and done, we are in a cycle of life. That cycle has a beginning and and an end. However until we unite as a people(NWO) and as a hetergenus people(one world religion) we will be unable to break that cycle. The problem is that the NWO, and the OWR are part of that cycle, and until there is purity of belief(aka no corruption) we are doomed to repeat the cycle.

Thats what these books talk about, that eventually there will come a time, when a leader comes to us, that unites us in peace, that gives us the advantage to stop consuming each other, and our resources, and leads us into a united expansion outwards into the unknown(star trek?).

ofcourse, all of it could just be B.S. spewed from some drunk in a pub 10,000 years ago too. Just a thought.

Camain

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Great idea for a thread, we can compare with each other to look for a 'common idea' about what is happening in our world currently, is it the end of times?! I don't think so, it's the end of an era, the material era.

How I see it,

Well, where to start, well, now would be the best place. Currently we are undergoing an economic crisis the likes the world has never seen, IMO, this has all been engineered, this is all heading to the centralisation of the banking system, a global bank. This will in turn, need a centralised government, as we won't be able to trust one, or a handful of governments with this responsibility, so it will be easier and more responsible, to create a one world government, this government will inturn, need an army, to protect the people.

This won't happen for a while, we may see 6 months to a year of abject poverty, starvation, unemployment, rioting, looting, it may even go as far as a 'mad max' scenario (that was a joke, don't take that too seriously), but this will all serve to remind the people of why they need a government.

This, unfortunately, will be greeted by applause at the genius of the idea, my friend told me it was a great idea, when I mentioned what Brown had said the other day, and I'm going to say here, what I said to him, in the hands of good people, it would be great, in the hands of bad people, it will be terrible.

We have been shown time and again, IMO, that we are not a priority, we are not needed, for anything, but paying our taxes and keeping our mouths shut.

The dirt will settle after all this chaos, and people will start to notice the difference between their government and their bank, or should I say, lack thereof. Don't pay your mortgage on time? No electricity for you, Can't keep up with your car premiums? No hot water for you, not to mention, it will be easier to skim off the top of one bank, that controls all of the worlds money, rather than many banks, from around the world, get's confusing after a while, you know?

One good thing should come from this, people will no longer ignore the worlds problems, they will find that they have a much better chance of survival in communities rather than solo, or family units, hopefully, this will get rid of the worlds apathy, that we currently have, forcing them to look after more than just themself and hopefully, people will get to see the true face behind their governments and realise who has been steering this ship for the past 200 years or so.

As for 2012, I'm not sure, we are meant to be going through the 'galactic plane', where the 'cosmic energy' is much more concentrated, will this be 'awakening' or 'ascension' as some have come to believe? Our poles are meant to shift, a recent theory regarding this, and an evolutionary leap, IMO, these 2 are connected, as we pass through the plane, our magnetic poles reverse, marking the start of a new galactic season.

Link for magnetic reversals and evolution, not concrete, but interesting none the less:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aliens? Maybe, one thing that most aliens, or contactees generally agree on, is there will be a period of great turmoil on Earth leading up to 2012, this looks like it is the beginning, in which they have asked us to endure, and help our fellow man, pretty damn accurate if you ask me, lol. I don't know if they're going to land, I don't know if theyre going to make contact, I don't know if it will be a false flag, by our 'world government' to scare the people, into a gloal community (what better than an induced xenophobic response, the draw the people of Earth together!??), who knows.

There are so many variables, theres not a chance this is right, but I may be close, all this will be subject to change as the 'Big picture' unfolds.

Thanks, Flag and star for the thread.

EMM

top topics

join